学字幕

看字幕,学英语

所有字幕

We keep bringing him sacred food,

我们一直给他带来神圣的食物

and nothing's happening.

然而什么也没发生

I... The Beast, he's shown himself twice

我.…野兽 他已经两次出现在

to the masses of the broken, and-and they're not believing.

破碎的人群面前 但他们不相信

There's no revolution. I...

根本没有革命 我

玻璃先生
Glass

It is an extremely common mistake,

这是普遍存在的一种误解

people think the writer's imagination is always at work,

人们认为作家的想象力永不枯竭

that he's constantly inventing an endless supply

所以他能够源源不断地创作出

of incidents and episodes,

各种事件和情节

that he simply dreams up his stories out of thin air.

所以他能够简单地凭空编造出故事来

布达佩斯大饭店
The Grand Budapest Hotel

Forget it It's too risky I'm through doing that shit

算了 太冒险了 我不干

You always say that, the same thing every time

你每次都这样说

I'm through, never again, too dangerous

太危险了…我不干了…

I know that's what I always say I'm always right, too

我哪一次说错?

But you forget about it in a day or two

过两天你就忘了

低俗小说
Pulp Fiction

Lubinski, Kubinski…

卢宾斯基 库宾斯基…

Lominski, Rozanski and Poznanski.

劳米斯基 罗赞斯基 还有波兹南斯基

We're in Warsaw, the capital of Poland.

我们在华沙,波兰的首都

It's August, 1939. Europe is still at peace.

这是1939年8月 欧洲仍然是和平状态

At the moment, life in Warsaw is going on as normally as ever.

那时,华沙的生活一如既往地平常

你逃我也逃
To Be or Not to Be

What is the cost of lies?

谎言有何代价

It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth.

并非我们会将其误认为真相

The real danger is that if we hear enough lies,

真正危险的是 我们听多了谎言

then we no longer recognize the truth at all.

便不再能分辨出真相

What can we do then?

那时该怎么办

切尔诺贝利 第一集
Chernobyl E01

I'll begin today by sharing a poem

我今天用一首诗开场

written by my friend from Malawi,

作者是我来自马拉维[非洲国家]的朋友

Eileen Piri.

艾琳·皮尔

Eileen is only 13 years old,

艾琳只有13岁

but when we were going through the collection of poetry that we wrote,

但是当我们浏览我们写的诗集时

抵制童婚的最强音
A warrior’s cry against child marriage

- Is everything in place? - You weren't supposed to relieve me.

-一切就绪了吗 -今天不是你接班

I know, but I felt like taking a shift.

我知道 但我就是想接

You like him, don't you? You like watching him.

你喜欢他 是吗 喜欢看着他

- Don't be ridiculous. - We're gonna kill him, you understand?

-别胡扯了 -他会死的 你知道的吧

Morpheus believes he is the One.

墨菲斯认为他就是救世主

黑客帝国
The Matrix

Cersei's followers will abandon her if they know the war is lost.

瑟曦的追随者如果知道战败 定会弃她不顾

Give them that chance.

给他们一个机会

If the city surrenders,

如果城市投降

they will ring the bells and raise the gates.

他们将敲响钟声 升起大门

I'll find you later.

我一会去找你

权利的游戏第八季第六集
Game of Thrones S08E06

What is the meaning of life?

生命的意义是什么

Are we here for a reason?

我们是因为什么原因而生的吗

Is there a point to any of this?

我们为什么要活着

First, I had no idea what was going on.

起初 我也不知道是怎么回事

I... I couldn't see a thing.

我什么都看不见

一条狗的使命
A Dog's Purpose

Snuggle in, sweetie! lt's cold out there.

外面很冷 快钻进被窝

Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?

为什么会下雪? 雪是从哪里来的?

Oh, that's a long story, sweetheart.

这说来话长

-I wanna hear. -Oh, not tonight. Go to sleep.

-我想听 -改天再说 快睡吧

I'm not sleepy. Tell me, please.

我还不困 告诉我吧 求求你

剪刀手爱德华
Edward Scissorhands

[Visionary] 0day-sub

远鉴字幕组制作

Oh. No, look over there.

不不 看那边

- Look over there. - Look.

-看那边 -看

All right.

好了

Let's take a picture, one...

我们拍张照片 一

网络谜踪
Searching

? Don't you know

你可知道

? That I still care for you?

我依然为你心动

? Send me...

把你...

How you doin' tonight, officer?

晚上好 警官

I'm gonna need you to get outta the car.

请你下车

副总统
Vice
← 上一页
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
下一页 →