学字幕

看字幕,学英语

所有字幕

Jules Verne once wrote,

儒勒·凡尔纳曾经写道

"Put two ships in the open sea

"把两艘船放在

without wind or tide, they will come together."

风平浪静的大海上 它们必会相遇"

That's how my parents met.

我的父母就是这样相遇的

Like two ships destined for each other.

就像两艘命中注定会相遇的船

海王
Aquaman

Time to get up, man.

该起床了

- All right, Dad. - Come on.

- 好的 老爸 - 快点

Should be here soon.

马上来了

- I think I should make a list. - What do mean?

- 我想我该列个表 - 干嘛?

- For your birthday gifts? - Yeah.

- 想要的生日礼物? - 对呀

当幸福来敲门
The Pursuit of Happyness

Thirteen meters. You should see it.

距离13米 你应该能看到它了

Okay, take her up and over the bow rail.

好的 开到船头栏杆上方去

Okay, Mir-2, we're going over the bow. Stay with us.

和平二号 我们正向船头上方移动 跟好

Okay, quiet. We're rolling.

安静 开始拍摄了

Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship...

每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗中渐现

泰坦尼克号
Titanic

Pretty good. That's good.

好,很好

Try it again. Whap!

再试试,用力

Make sure your fingers are in the right..

注意手指摆放的位...

That's not bad. Okay.

不赖嘛。

Ready? Go!

好了没?冲

狂野生活
Wildlife

Our next guest is a free soloing phenomenon,

接下来这位嘉宾是一位徒手攀岩奇人

please welcome Alex Honnold.

有请亚历克斯·霍诺德

Here is what I don't understand.

有几点我不明白

One little mistake, one little slip,

哪怕是再小错误 哪怕轻微失足

and you fall and die.

你就会命丧崖底

徒手攀岩
Free Solo

How was my speech?

我的演讲怎么样

You were brilliant.

太厉害了

- Did I lisp? - You don't lisp.

-我有没有口齿不清 -你没有

I know. That was what was so troubling about it.

我知道 这就是我最困扰的

- The thought that I suddenly did. - No.

-就怕我突然口齿不清 -不

宠儿
The Favourite

♪ All day I face the barren waste ♪

♪ 我整天面对着荒芜废场 ♪

♪ Without the taste of water ♪

♪ 尝不到一滴水 ♪

♪ Cool water ♪

♪ 凉爽的水 ♪

♪ Ol' Dan and I with throats burned dry ♪

♪ 老丹和我嗓子干的冒烟 ♪

♪ And souls that cry ♪

♪ 生命渴望着 ♪

巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯的歌谣
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs

Mum !

媽媽!

I held 57 seconds!

我舉行了57秒!

Pretty.

漂亮。

In bed !

在床上 !

Not in bed!

不在床上!

库尔斯克
Kursk

Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell.

纽约人民 你们好 我是鲍比·莱德尔

And I'm glad to be here.

我很高兴能来到这里

Thank you all for coming to see us tonight.

谢谢大家今晚来看我们的演出

It's Saturday night in the Copa!

今天是科帕俱乐部的周六狂欢夜

We think you're gonna have a great time tonight.

我们认为你们今晚会玩得很开心

绿皮书
Green Book

Yeah. We got this.

一定能赢

...here at the MGM Grand tonight, Roy.

今晚可是光荣的拳王之夜 罗伊

And, you know, when Adonis Creed lost to "Pretty” Ricky Conlan,

你知道吗 阿多尼斯·奎迪之前惜败于"俊小子"里基·康兰

he was really a curiosity more than anything else.

但他的横空出世 引起了大家空前的好奇

But that was an epic fight,

那真是一场壮烈的比赛

奎迪:英雄再起
Creed II

Get to it.

去吧

* Black eyes open wide

黑色的眼睛睁得大大

* It's time to testify

到了作证的时候

* There's no room for lies

不能撒谎

* And everyone's waiting for you

大家都在等待

一个明星的诞生
A Star Is Born
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5