学字幕

看字幕,学英语

所有字幕

前情提要

真探

So you want to talk the whole case through or...?

你是想全听一遍还是...

The whole story from your end, you don't mind.

从你的角度全讲一遍吧

That's what y'all want to hear about, right,

你们就想听这个 是吗

Dora Lange, kids in the woods?

朵拉·兰 树林里的孩子们

真探 第一季 第二集
True Detective S01E02

Ball one to Johnny Damon and we are under way.

强尼.戴蒙打击 一坏球 我们正在转播

Damon has eight hits in 18 at bats,

戴蒙之前的18个打数中有8支安打

a double, a triple, a couple of stolen bases.

一支二垒安打 一支三垒安打 两次盗垒

He had four hits in the series opener.

他在这个系列赛的首场比赛中就有4支安打

Strike.

好球

点球成金
Moneyball

Alpa Chino!

阿尔帕·奇诺!

We're loaded

我们醉得疯狂

I love the pussy, hell, yeah

我爱BB 哦耶 我爱BB 哦耶

I love that pussy dripping down to the floor, oh, no

我爱 向地上流水的BB

The wettest pussy, hell, yeah I love the pussy, hell, yeah

我爱最湿的BB 我爱BB 耶

热带惊雷
Tropic Thunder

Police Constable Nicholas Angel. Born and schooled in London.

尼古拉斯·天使巡警 出生并受教于伦敦

Graduated Canterbury University in 1993 with a double first in politics and sociology.

1993年毕业于坎特伯雷大学 成绩优秀 获得政治和社会双学位

Attended Hendon College of Police Training.

之后在海顿警校接受培训

Displayed great aptitude in field exercises.

在实战方面显示出相当的天赋

Notably, urban pacification and riot control.

尤其是平定城市暴乱方面

热血警探
Hot Fuzz

Hello?

哈罗?

So, how was the job?

工作还好吗?

It was fine, you know, until I figure out...

很好 直到我想到...

What to do with your life?

最近忙些什么呢?

No one ever does.

没什么

遗孀秘闻
Greta

We keep bringing him sacred food,

我们一直给他带来神圣的食物

and nothing's happening.

然而什么也没发生

I... The Beast, he's shown himself twice

我.…野兽 他已经两次出现在

to the masses of the broken, and-and they're not believing.

破碎的人群面前 但他们不相信

There's no revolution. I...

根本没有革命 我

玻璃先生
Glass

It is an extremely common mistake,

这是普遍存在的一种误解

people think the writer's imagination is always at work,

人们认为作家的想象力永不枯竭

that he's constantly inventing an endless supply

所以他能够源源不断地创作出

of incidents and episodes,

各种事件和情节

that he simply dreams up his stories out of thin air.

所以他能够简单地凭空编造出故事来

布达佩斯大饭店
The Grand Budapest Hotel

Forget it It's too risky I'm through doing that shit

算了 太冒险了 我不干

You always say that, the same thing every time

你每次都这样说

I'm through, never again, too dangerous

太危险了…我不干了…

I know that's what I always say I'm always right, too

我哪一次说错?

But you forget about it in a day or two

过两天你就忘了

低俗小说
Pulp Fiction

Lubinski, Kubinski…

卢宾斯基 库宾斯基…

Lominski, Rozanski and Poznanski.

劳米斯基 罗赞斯基 还有波兹南斯基

We're in Warsaw, the capital of Poland.

我们在华沙,波兰的首都

It's August, 1939. Europe is still at peace.

这是1939年8月 欧洲仍然是和平状态

At the moment, life in Warsaw is going on as normally as ever.

那时,华沙的生活一如既往地平常

你逃我也逃
To Be or Not to Be

What is the cost of lies?

谎言有何代价

It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth.

并非我们会将其误认为真相

The real danger is that if we hear enough lies,

真正危险的是 我们听多了谎言

then we no longer recognize the truth at all.

便不再能分辨出真相

What can we do then?

那时该怎么办

切尔诺贝利 第一集
Chernobyl E01

I'll begin today by sharing a poem

我今天用一首诗开场

written by my friend from Malawi,

作者是我来自马拉维[非洲国家]的朋友

Eileen Piri.

艾琳·皮尔

Eileen is only 13 years old,

艾琳只有13岁

but when we were going through the collection of poetry that we wrote,

但是当我们浏览我们写的诗集时

抵制童婚的最强音
A warrior’s cry against child marriage

- Is everything in place? - You weren't supposed to relieve me.

-一切就绪了吗 -今天不是你接班

I know, but I felt like taking a shift.

我知道 但我就是想接

You like him, don't you? You like watching him.

你喜欢他 是吗 喜欢看着他

- Don't be ridiculous. - We're gonna kill him, you understand?

-别胡扯了 -他会死的 你知道的吧

Morpheus believes he is the One.

墨菲斯认为他就是救世主

黑客帝国
The Matrix
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6
下一页 →