学字幕

看字幕,学英语

所有字幕

# Out there There's a world outside of Yonkers #

洋克镇外的远方 有着另一个世界

# Way out there beyond this hick town, Barnaby #

巴那比 远离这乡村小镇

# There's a slick town, Barnaby #

巴那比 有个繁华的大城

# Out there Full of shine and full of sparkle #

那儿是霓虹闪耀的不夜城

# Close your eyes and see it glisten, Barnaby #

巴那比 你闭上眼睛 也能看到金光闪耀

机器人总动员
WALL·E

Huh?

嗯?

What the... Aw...

烦死了

Oh...

噢——

I hate Mondays.

我讨厌星期一

Alley... oop!

预备——跳!

加菲猫
Garfield

Money, money, money! Hey!

钱 钱 钱 嘿!

- You got a date with justice, One-Eyed Bart. - Too bad, Sheriff.

- 独眼巴特 正义与你有个约会 - 太糟啦 警长

I'm a married man.

我已经结婚了

One-Eyed Betty!

独眼贝蒂!

I think you dropped something, Mister.

我想你好像掉下了什么东西 先生

玩具总动员3
Toy Story 3

Hey, slow down!

嘿,慢点

Whoa! That is not cool!

哇,好险!

Thank you for coming tonight, Darwin.

达尔文,谢谢你今晚过来

This room is secure, so we can speak freely.

这个房间很安全的、有什么话直说无妨

Why the secrecy?

干嘛这么神神秘祕的?

豚鼠特工队
G-Force

前情提要

真探

So you want to talk the whole case through or...?

你是想全听一遍还是...

The whole story from your end, you don't mind.

从你的角度全讲一遍吧

That's what y'all want to hear about, right,

你们就想听这个 是吗

Dora Lange, kids in the woods?

朵拉·兰 树林里的孩子们

真探 第一季 第二集
True Detective S01E02

Ball one to Johnny Damon and we are under way.

强尼.戴蒙打击 一坏球 我们正在转播

Damon has eight hits in 18 at bats,

戴蒙之前的18个打数中有8支安打

a double, a triple, a couple of stolen bases.

一支二垒安打 一支三垒安打 两次盗垒

He had four hits in the series opener.

他在这个系列赛的首场比赛中就有4支安打

Strike.

好球

点球成金
Moneyball

Alpa Chino!

阿尔帕·奇诺!

We're loaded

我们醉得疯狂

I love the pussy, hell, yeah

我爱BB 哦耶 我爱BB 哦耶

I love that pussy dripping down to the floor, oh, no

我爱 向地上流水的BB

The wettest pussy, hell, yeah I love the pussy, hell, yeah

我爱最湿的BB 我爱BB 耶

热带惊雷
Tropic Thunder

Police Constable Nicholas Angel. Born and schooled in London.

尼古拉斯·天使巡警 出生并受教于伦敦

Graduated Canterbury University in 1993 with a double first in politics and sociology.

1993年毕业于坎特伯雷大学 成绩优秀 获得政治和社会双学位

Attended Hendon College of Police Training.

之后在海顿警校接受培训

Displayed great aptitude in field exercises.

在实战方面显示出相当的天赋

Notably, urban pacification and riot control.

尤其是平定城市暴乱方面

热血警探
Hot Fuzz

Hello?

哈罗?

So, how was the job?

工作还好吗?

It was fine, you know, until I figure out...

很好 直到我想到...

What to do with your life?

最近忙些什么呢?

No one ever does.

没什么

遗孀秘闻
Greta

We keep bringing him sacred food,

我们一直给他带来神圣的食物

and nothing's happening.

然而什么也没发生

I... The Beast, he's shown himself twice

我.…野兽 他已经两次出现在

to the masses of the broken, and-and they're not believing.

破碎的人群面前 但他们不相信

There's no revolution. I...

根本没有革命 我

玻璃先生
Glass

It is an extremely common mistake,

这是普遍存在的一种误解

people think the writer's imagination is always at work,

人们认为作家的想象力永不枯竭

that he's constantly inventing an endless supply

所以他能够源源不断地创作出

of incidents and episodes,

各种事件和情节

that he simply dreams up his stories out of thin air.

所以他能够简单地凭空编造出故事来

布达佩斯大饭店
The Grand Budapest Hotel

Forget it It's too risky I'm through doing that shit

算了 太冒险了 我不干

You always say that, the same thing every time

你每次都这样说

I'm through, never again, too dangerous

太危险了…我不干了…

I know that's what I always say I'm always right, too

我哪一次说错?

But you forget about it in a day or two

过两天你就忘了

低俗小说
Pulp Fiction
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5
下一页 →