学字幕

看字幕,学英语

所有字幕

Smoking is not allowed at this station, or on the train.

本车站及车厢内禁止吸烟

Like everyone's wearing strapless to the formal now

如今大家都穿抹胸裙去参加舞会

so...

所以

Yeah, that's good, 'cause it's a bit, like

对 挺好的 因为这个比较

I don't know, that would suit you.

怎么说呢 适合你

乳牙
Babyteeth

Mr. Dufresne, describe...

德弗瑞恩先生

...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered.

…描述一下你太太被谋杀当晚,你曾和她谈过些什么?

It was very bitter.

一些很糟糕的话

She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around.

她说她很高兴我已知道,她不想再偷偷摸摸了

And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno.

她说她想离婚

肖申克的救赎
The Shawshank Redemption

I think I'll watch a movie and...

我会看场电影 然后...

Come on, let's go to my place. We'll watch a movie.

走吧 去我那吧 我们看场电影

- It'll be great. - Come on.

-很好玩的 -走吧

...inside the school. And then guess who found him?

…在学校里 猜猜看是谁发现他的

- Who? - Amit sir.

‪-谁 -阿米特老师

惊天营救
Extraction

# Pididdle-diddle-diddle, pididdle-diddle-diddle #

# 一起摇摆 摇摆 摇摆吧 #

# Pididdle-diddle-diddle #

# 摇摆 摇摆 摇摆 #

# I want a rhythm with a beat, bring me to the door #

# 我盼动人音律 赋予我开始一切的勇气 #

# I want a rhythm with a rock to lead me to the floor #

# 我望激昂节奏 因此我恣意舞动无拘束 #

# I want a rhythm with a roll, goes down to my feet #

# 我待热情旋律 涌向鞋底我只想跳舞 #

从不,很少,有时,总是
Never Rarely Sometimes Always

All right, let's chop and load.

好了 开始切块装车吧

Good evening, Officer.

晚上好 警官

Y'all need my license or anything, huh?

你们要看我的驾照吗

No, that's not necessary.

不 没必要

That's a sharp-looking truck you got.

你的卡车看起来很炫酷

正义的慈悲
Just Mercy

Ilt was in all the papers at the time.

当时所有的报纸都在报道

Men searching in the arctic had found a yellow metal.

人们在北极发现了一种黄色的金属

Gold.

金子

A mad fever spread as far as word can travel

世界各地掀起了一场狂潮

And thousands more rushed to the north to try their luck.

驱使着成千上万的人北上 希望能被幸运之神眷顾

野性的呼唤
The Call of the Wild

洗耳恭听

理查德

保证不要评判我

泰德 还没别人看过 我需要你们的意见

烦死了

皮特

没什么比去庄园杀十几个可怜人更开心的事了

至少马上可以狩猎了

我们说好不会在短信里说起庄园的

米兰达

狩猎
The Hunt

You're in need of correction, aren't you?

你需要一些修正 对吧

Yeah.

I might leave marks.

我可能会留下一些记号

Not a great idea.

这可不是个好主意

That's not a no.

反对无效

亿万 第一季第一集
billions S01E01

Hiya, Frank. How are the wife and kids?

弗兰克 家人都好吗

You know, for you, I'm considering treasury bonds

我觉得国库券和公共事业股票

and utility stocks. Smoke?

比较适合你 抽烟吗

In the late '70s, banking wasn't a job

在七十年代末 银行业

you went into to make large sums of money.

可赚不了大钱

大空头
The Big Short

Can I help you, sir?

需要帮助吗 先生

Thank you.

谢谢

What's wrong with you, sir?

你怎么了 先生

Sir, please, roll up your sleeve.

先生 请把袖子卷起来

Doctor! Doctor!

医生 医生

血疫第一季第一集
The hot zone s01e01

*I'm tired of going round and round*

*我已疲于周而复始*

*I've played the game of love and lost*

*看透了爱情和失去*

*So stop the world and let me off*

*停下世界 让我离去*

Let me off!

让我离去

Let me off!

让我离去

黑水
Dark Waters

By the time Stephen and I graduated in '73,

我和史蒂芬73年毕业时

half of South Africa was in flames.

南非一半地区都处于战火之中

The police were shooting black kids like rabbits

警察像杀兔子一样射杀黑人小孩

whilst the other half sipped piña coladas

而另一半人就在白人专属的沙滩上

on their whites-only beaches.

喝着冰镇果汁

逃离比勒陀利亚
Escape from Pretoria
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
下一页 →