学字幕网

虎豹小霸王 Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
下一页 →
than to think I'd fall for a stunt like that.
你该更敬佩我了
You can't wanna get blown up again?
你不会又想被炸飞吧?
Butch, you know that if it were my money,
布奇 要知道如果这是我自己的钱
there is nobody that I would rather have steal it than you.
要是被抢的话我只愿意让你抢
But I am still in the employ of Mr EHHarriman of the Union Pacific Railroad
可我仍在为联合太平洋铁路公司的E·H·哈里曼工作
-Start this train! -Get back inside, lady.
-开车 -回到里面去 女士
Oh, I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything.
噢 我可不怕你 我什么都不怕
I'm a grandmother and a female, and I've got my rights.
我是个女人 我都做祖母了 我有权利
We've got no time for this.
我们没时间跟她废话了
You can bull all the others, but not me!
你能吓住其他人 可吓不到我
I've fought whiskey and gambling! I can certainly fight you!
我已经戒掉了威士忌和赌博 我当然也能够打败你
We got no time for this!
我们没时间跟她废话了
-Put down the gun, Sundance. -Let go!
-把枪放下 圣丹斯 -别管她了
-What you gonna do to her? -Whatever you force me to.
-你们打算把她怎么样? -这是你逼我的
Leave her alone. You're after the money, and the money's in here.
放开她 你们不就是要钱吗 钱就在这里
All I want is for somebody to start this train. Somebody! Please!
我所希望的就是有人把车开走 有人吗 求你们了
-Open up or tell her goodbye! -Our Father, who art in heaven,
-把门打开否则就跟她说再见吧 -我们在天上的父
hallowed be thy name.
愿人都尊你的名为圣
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
愿你的国降临
on earth, as it is in heaven.
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
What am I gonna tell poor Mr Harriman?
我该怎样向不幸的哈里曼先生解释?
Woodcock, what d'you have to do something like that for?
伍德考克 你为什么要这么做?
Well, Butch, you blew the last one so easy I just had to do something.
布奇 上一个被你轻易的就炸开了所以我做了一些改进
Give me that, and get some more.
炸药给我 再多来点
A lot more!
都拿来
Well, that oughta do it.
噢 这样应该没问题
Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?
你认为炸药够了吗 布奇?
What the hell is that?
这他妈怎么回事?
Whatever they're selling, I don't want it.
不管他们是干什么的 我都不想遇到他们
Will you leave it!
你们能别管它了吗
Come on!
快走
-Hey, Butch. -What?
-嘿 布奇 -什么?
They're very good.
他们都是些好手
Split up!
分开逃
-How many of them are following us? -All of them.
-他们有多少人在追我们? -全部都在追我们
All of them? What's the matter with those guys?!
全部? 为什么不追那些家伙?
I think we lost them. D'you think we lost them?
我想我们甩掉他们了 你认为我们甩掉他们了吗?
-No. -Neither do I.
-还没有 -我也是这么想
-Where's Sweetface? -Just inside. Trouble?
-笑脸在哪儿? -在里边 有什么事吗?
Listen, you dirty old man,
听着 你这个糟老头
I know you're a lying thief, but who'd know it to look at ya?
我知道你是个骗子 可谁能看得出来呢?
Get out front fast. You seen us ride through town five minutes ago.
快到前边去 就说你5分钟前看到我们从镇里出去了
You do this right, I'll get you an old dog to kick.
要办好了 我会好好的赏你的
Here, room nine. The top of the stairs.
给你 9号房 就在最楼上
My beloved's proud
我最喜欢了
Hey, you're driving me crazy staring out the window like that.
嘿 你就这么盯着窗外都快把我逼疯了
I swear to you Sweetface can handle it easy.
我向你发誓笑脸绝对能轻松解决的
He wouldn't dare louse me up, he's that scared of me.
他没胆子出卖我 他相当怕我
How can I give Agnes the concentration she deserves
阿格妮丝就盯着望着窗外的你
with you looking out the window?
你这样我怎么才能让她注意到我?
Butch, you're really something, you know that?
布奇 你说得还真有点道理 你知道吗?
Could you be a bit more specific, Agnes?
你还能看得仔细一点儿么 阿格妮丝?
Butch!
布奇
OK, Sweetface, give them a nice smile.
OK 笑脸 给他们一个迷人的笑容
Come on.
快点
Oh, that's a nice touch.
噢 这真的太感人了
You know, I swear,
你知道吗 我发誓
if he told me I rode out of town ten minutes ago, I'd believe him.
要是他告诉我我10分钟前从镇里出去了 我都会信的
And there they go.
然后他们就会追出去的
No, no, no. Don't ask me to stay.
不 不 不 别让我留下
You're the only real man I ever met. You know that, Butch?
你是我认识的唯一真正的男人 你知道的 布奇?
It's notjust cos of all that money you got to spend on people.
不是因为你对人们出手大方
It's you. The way you're always looking to see am I happy or not.
而是因为你本身 你总是关心我是开心还是不开心
A lot of the other girls, they might want you just for
有很多女孩儿 她们想和你在一起也许只是想
when you got lots of money to spend on people.
当你有很多钱可以花的时候可以得到一点儿
Me, I...
可我 我...
I don't care about clothes and money and jewels and furs.
我不在乎什么衣服 金钱 或者珠宝还有毛皮
Things like that. Lots of the other girls do, but I never did.
那样的东西 大多数女孩儿都喜欢的 可我从来都不
I always said "Agnes..."
我常说"阿格妮丝..."
Don't move!
别动
Stand up. Put your hands up.
站起来 把手举起来
Higher!
举高一点
Now turn around and...
现在转身...
Get our horses and come on back here.
把我们的马带过来
Get outta here. Get outta here.
出去 出去
Get out!
出去
Go on! Get outta here, you fatheaded beast!
快 都出去 你们这些愚蠢的畜生
-Come on! -You're the fatheaded beast. Quit shouting.
-快点 -你们这些愚蠢的畜生 别叫
Boy, somebody sure trained them.
伙计 很明显有人训练过它们
Which way?
走哪边?
It doesn't matter. I don't know where we've been and I've just been there.
无所谓 我早就不知道我们是在哪儿了
They can't follow us. We're safe.
他们追不上我们 我们安全了
You really think so?
你真的这么认为吗?
I will if you will.
要是你这么认为我也觉得是吧
How long you figure we been watching?
你认为我们这么看着有多久了?
Oh, a while.
噢 就一会儿吧
How long before you figure they're not after us?
你还要多久才确定他们没有追我们了?
A while longer.
再过一会儿吧
How come you're so talkative?
你怎么这么多话?
Just naturally blabby, I guess.
应该是天生的吧 我想
I haven't done so much riding since I quit rustling.
自从我不再偷牛之后很久没这么长时间的骑马了
That's a miserable occupation.
那真是个相当惨的职业
Dusk to dawn, no sleep, rotten food.
从黄昏一直到黎明 不能睡觉 吃的东西也都臭了
Hey?
嘿?
I see it.
我看见了
Torches, you think?
火堆 你觉得呢?
Maybe. Maybe lanterns.
也许是 也可能是灯笼
They're following our path.
他们正在追踪我们
Dead on it.
而且一点儿都没跟错
I couldn't do that. Could you do that?
我都做不到 你能做的到吗?
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
下一页 →