学字幕网

信笺故事 The Tale 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
下一页 →
No, I didn't know.
我不知道
- Oh. - It would just- -
- 哦 - 这可能
it would be so amazing to come visit
可能听上去有点令人吃惊
and maybe see you and Mrs. G.
我想去拜访一下 看看你和G夫人
Do you still ride?
你现在还骑马吗
Jenny?
詹妮
Um, not as much as I used to.
不像以前那样经常骑了
They invited me to lunch.
她们邀请我吃午饭
Are you wearing a wire?
你带监听器了吗
- No. - Oh, you should have a wire.
- 没有 - 你应该带着
I thought Martin was gonna to help you, no?
我以为马丁会帮你想着的 他没有吗
You have to record everything.
你得把一切都录下来
Mom, no.
妈妈 我不要这样
Martin's not gonna help me,
马丁不会帮我的
and I'd be way too nervous to wear a wire.
我带着监听器也会很不舒服
Just tell me you're gonna ask about Bill.
那你也必须问问有关比尔的事情
I don't know. I'm gonna play it by ear.
我也不知道怎么做 到时候再说吧
Okay, but don't forget- - tempus fugit.
好吧 但别忘了 光阴似箭
What does that even mean?
这什么意思啊
You took Latin, look it up.
你上过拉丁文课的 自己查查
No, Ma, that was one of your other kids.
不 妈 那是别的小孩
Oh, who could keep track?
谁能记住那么久的事啊
Okay, bye.
好了 拜拜
Right, girls. Here we go now.
好了 姑娘们 准备开始了
- Now you missed a spot. - Sorry, Mrs. G.
- 你大意了 - 抱歉 G夫人
You can do better than that.
你可以做得更好
See here.
看这
Finish.
弄好吧
Good girl.
好女孩
What's going on here?
你这是怎么回事
Sorry, Mrs. G.
抱歉 G夫人
No excuses.
没有借口
Come on.
来吧
Mrs. G, Franny.
G夫人 弗兰妮
So good to see you.
见到你真太好了
That coat.
这件外套
I feel like I remember from years past.
你好像穿了很多年
It's ancient.
的确很久了
Ah, here are our drinks.
喝的来了
What are we having, Fran?
我们点了什么 弗兰
Uh, yeah.
Okay, Mary, Mother will have the onion soup...
玛丽酒 她喝洋葱汤
You know, I have a lot of regrets.
我对很多事都感到后悔
You do?
是吗
I would change so many things if I could go back in time.
如果能回到过去 我要改变从前很多事情
What would you change?
你想改变什么
Jenny, you gonna eat?
詹妮 你不吃点什么吗
Uh...
Sorry, yeah, I'll just have a mixed green salad.
我要一份什锦沙拉吧
Thanks. Let's slow down, eh?
谢谢 我们慢慢谈吧
I don't think I know where you're from,
我不知道你是从哪来的
or maybe I never knew.
我好像从来都不知道
- From London? - No, West Country.
- 是伦敦吗 - 英国西南部
I grew up on a farm.
我在一所农场里长大
But my mum preferred the dogs over me.
但我妈喜欢狗胜过喜欢我
I was taken away and put in a children's home quite young.
我很小的时候就被送到托儿所去了
Right out of Dickens.
就像狄更斯一样
I've been wanting to ask you...
我一直想问你
Better just get it over with.
有话直说
No need to wallow.
不需要吞吞吐吐的
Ray passed away two years ago.
雷两年前去世了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦 真是遗憾
Dr. G has cancer. He's lived with it for a long time.
G医生有癌症 已经很长时间了
No one thought he would live this long.
大家都认为他活不了这么久
So there.
就是这样
You know everything.
你全都知道了
Now we can change the subject.
现在可以换个话题了
It's funny, I didn't even think about asking about Dr. G.
真有意思 我都没想过要问有关G医生的事
I feel bad. I just- -
我感觉很不好
I assumed they were divorced.
我以为他们离婚了
Why would you say that?
你怎么会这么认为
She and Dr. G are absolutely devoted to one another.
她和G医生对彼此绝对忠贞
Right.
是啊
But what about Bill?
但比尔呢
What happened to him?
他怎么了
I don't know what happened to him.
我不知道他怎么了
I don't have any idea.
一点也不知道
Why am I doing this?
我为什么要这么做
Don't question yourself now.
现在别质疑自己
You're doing everything right.
你做得是对的
I said I wanted a riding lesson.
我说我想上一节骑马课
Oh, that's smart.
真聪明
Build a rapport.
建立和谐关系
Connect at her level.
和她拉近距离
I don't know, what if she finds out I'm lying?
我不知道 如果她发现我说谎怎么办
I mean, I haven't ridden since I was a kid.
我从小孩子时候起就不骑马了
It's just like riding a bike, honey.
这就像骑自行车一样 亲爱的
You'll be fine. Don't worry about it.
你会做得很好 别担心
She's an old woman.
她是个上年纪的女人
She's broken, you know?
她的生活濒临破碎
She's different than you,
她和你不同
and she's had a hard life.
生活很不容易
We've all had a hard life.
我们都不容易
She looks nothing like I remember, you know?
她和我记忆中真是大相径庭
Like, she looked like such a giant to me then.
那时候她对我而言就是一个巨人
You must push yourselves beyond all boundaries.
你们必须逼自己跨越所有边界
No limits!
打破限制
My mom said Ray isn't even Dr. G's kid. She's divorced.
我妈说雷根本不是G医生的孩子 她离婚了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你这是胡说
Her first husband killed himself.
她第一个丈夫自杀了
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
下一页 →