学字幕网

信笺故事 The Tale 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
下一页 →
Time to run.
跑步时间到
Meet outside in 10 minutes.
十分钟后在外面集合
No stragglers.
不许掉队
She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met.
她是我见过最美丽的女人
Every girl wanted to be just like her.
每一个女孩都想要像她那样
Becky and Franny did.
贝琪和弗兰妮想
I did.
我也想
Good morning.
早上好
We'll be running every morning before our first ride, with Bill.
每天早上骑马前 我们都要和比尔一起跑步
You're very lucky.
你们非常幸运
Bill is an excellent coach.
比尔是个超好的教练
He will teach you to go beyond the complaints of your bodies.
他会教你们超越身体的极限
Running gives us stamina.
跑步锻炼我们的毅力
Makes us into excellent riders.
让我们成为杰出的骑手
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, girls.
早上好 女孩们
- This is Franny... - Hi. Bill.
- 这是弗兰妮 - 嗨 比尔
- Becky... - Hi.
- 贝琪 - 嗨
and Jenny.
还有詹妮
I'm so happy to meet you.
很开心能见到你们
Jane has already told me a lot about you.
简告诉了我好多关于你们的事情
So, here we go.
那么 我们走吧
Jane, why don't you run scout, I'll run gunner.
简 你领头 我垫后吧
We'll see how everyone does,
让我们看看大家做得怎么样
and then we'll switch it up in the middle.
然后我们会在中途交换位置
- Come along, girls! - All right.
- 来吧 女孩们 - 好的
I am Nouga and you are Neets!
我是纽加你们是尼特
When I say Nouga, you say Neets!
我说纽加 你们说尼特
- Nouga! - Neets!
- 纽加 - 尼特
- Nouga! - Neets!
- 纽加 - 尼特
- Nouga! Nouga! - Neets! Neets!
- 纽加 纽加 - 尼特 尼特
- Nouga! - Neets!
- 纽加 - 尼特
Okay, Franny, you're doing great.
没事 弗兰妮 你做得很好
- Just walk for a few minutes. - Okay.
- 走几分钟休息一下 - 好的
Jane?
Good girl, Jenny.
做得很棒 詹妮
I'll walk with them. Meet you at the top.
我和她们一起走 我们在顶端见
- Nouga! - Neets!
- 纽加 - 尼特
- Nouga! Nouga! - Neets! Neets!
- 纽加 纽加 - 尼特 尼特
- Nouga! - Neets!
- 纽加 - 尼特
- Nouga! Nouga! - Neets! Neets!
- 纽加 纽加 - 尼特 尼特
Martin?
马丁
Franny?
弗兰妮
Funny how you live with people in your mind.
可笑的是 你和记忆中的人在自己的想象里一起生活
Inside of you, they're always the same.
在你的想象中 他们永远都是一个样子
And you live with them happily.
你和他们幸福的生活在一起
Never wanting anything to change.
永远不想有任何改变
As documentarians,
作为纪录片制作者
you all have been developing
从你们出生开始
your own unique skills, unconsciously,
你们都已经在不知不觉间发展出了
since you were born.
自己的独特的技巧
I'll speak from my experience.
从我自身的经验讲起
I was a super- shy kid.
我以前是个超级害羞的小孩
I felt invisible.
我感觉自己是隐形的
At home, at school.
不管是在家里 还是在学校
So I learned to adapt.
所以我学会了去适应
I taught myself the skill of being a chameleon
我教会了自己怎么变成一条变色龙
so that I could fit into people's worlds,
这样我就可以融入人们的世界
their environment...
人们的坏境
and have some friends.
并且交到一些朋友
Let's try something.
让我们来试一试
Joe, how would you like to be a guinea pig today?
乔 你想不想来做我们今天的实验对象
Sure.
没问题
Everybody say hi to Joe.
大家对乔打个招呼
Hey, Joe.
嘿 乔
So, we learn about the truth
那么 我们通过观察人们
by reading people, right?
来了解真相 没错吧
It's how we get to know them.
这是我们了解人们的手段
So, what about Joe?
所以 从乔身上能看出什么
His body language- - it's defensive.
他的身体语言 是防范的
Well, you're- -
没错 你是
Let's change it up, Joe. All right, so there's a point.
让我们改变一下 乔 好的 这说到点子上了
We learn a lot from people's bodies.
我们能从人们的身体上了解很多
They tell us a lot. So let's keep investigating.
它们告诉我们很多东西 所以让我们再深入调查
What else?
还有什么
Are you depressed, Joe?
你抑郁吗 乔
No.
不是
Do we believe Joe? Do you believe yourself?
我们相信乔吗 你相信自己吗
A little bit.
一点点
So, good point.
所以 这是个好点子
So that means he didn't tell you the truth.
这意味着他没有告诉你们真相
Right?
没错吧
So how do we get to know?
所以我们要怎么去了解事实
How do we go beyond what the person is telling us?
我们怎么去了解人们刻意隐瞒的真相呢
- How do we know when we cross the boundaries…
我们怎么才能知道是否越界了呢
Excuse me. One second, guys. Sorry.
抱歉 给我两分钟
Keep talking to Joe.
继续和乔交流吧
Hey, Franny?
嗨 弗兰妮
Jenny Fox, is that you?
詹妮·福克斯 是你吗
Hi! How good to hear from you.
嗨 能跟你联系上真是太好了
So surprised to get your message.
我竟然能收到你的信息
Yeah!
是啊
What happened to your outside leg?
你外侧的腿怎么了
Hello?
在吗
Yeah. You know, the other left one?
在 还有左腿是怎么了
Are you talking to me?
你在和我说话吗
Sorry, I'm in the middle of work.
抱歉 我还在上班
Where are you?
你在什么地方工作
Oh, you don't know. I manage Mrs. G's farm. Have for years.
你还不知道 我已经管理G夫人的农场好几年了
Oh, wow, I didn't- -
哦 我都不
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
下一页 →