学字幕网

信笺故事 The Tale 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →
When Jenny first started with this horse business
当詹妮第一次开始骑马的时候
I didn't understand it.
我并不理解
Her mother still doesn't.
她的母亲到现在还不理解
I see now how good it is for her, though.
无论怎样 现在我看出来这对她有多好了
Do you know, in Russia, Jews were not allowed to ride horses?
你知道吗 在俄国 不允许犹太人骑马
- Dad! - What?
- 爸爸 - 怎么了
Because no Jew could be higher than a Russian.
因为没有任何犹太人能比一个俄国人高
But Jenny's great- great- uncle, he was very tall.
但是詹妮的叔祖父 他非常高
- And he rode a horse. - Dad, please.
- 所以他骑了马 - 爸爸 拜托
What?
怎么了
You ready to work hard
你准备好了在接下来的几个星期里
for the next few weeks, missus?
努力训练了吗 小姐
Yes.
准备好了
Right, off we go.
好的 我们走吧
Take the salad, Franny.
弗兰妮 把沙拉端走
You take the rest.
你把剩下的端走
Thank you, Becky.
谢谢你 贝琪
And you, Mrs. Cat.
还有你 猫小姐
It's hot. Use your gloves, please.
那很烫 拜托用你的手套
Never, ever, ever put a pie crust on the bottom.
永远 永远 永远不要把馅饼皮放在最底下
It only gets soggy.
它只会变得黏糊糊
That and the raisins
这个技巧和葡萄干
are the secret to the perfect apple pie.
是通向完美苹果派的秘诀
But don't you tell anyone.
但是你可不要告诉任何人
Off you go.
去吧
Dr. G and I are so pleased
吉先生和我非常高兴地欢迎你们
to welcome you to our home
为了度过一个绝对美好的夏日
for what we're sure will be a fine summer season.
来到我们的家里
Franny, would you lead us in grace, please?
弗兰妮 你可以带我们做一下祷告吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
Mom, can I say it?
妈妈 可以让我来说吗
Raymond!
雷蒙德
Of course you can.
当然可以了
Bless us...
保佑我们
- Lord. - ...Lord,
- 亲爱的主 - 亲爱的主
and these gifts that we're about to eat.
还有这些我们将要享用的您赐的礼物
And thank you for the friends and family
感谢您让我们的朋友家人
that are gathered here with us,
和我们聚集在一起
and keep us safe...
并且保佑我们平安
How do people change?
人们是怎么改变的
When I was a child,
但我还是个孩子的时候
I was obsessed with changing myself.
我完全沉迷于改变自己
Now I don't even remember how I got here.
现在我几乎记不得我是怎么变成这样的
Or who I used to be.
或是我曾经是怎样的
Wow, look at you.
哇 看看你
You know, it's funny.
你知道吗 有趣的是
I don't remember anything
我从G女士那学到的
of what I learned, riding- wise, from Mrs. G.
骑马技巧什么的全忘干净了
But I remember learning discipline.
但是我记得学习纪律和训练
Yeah, me too.
没错 我也是
Her idea that you enduring pain makes you better.
还有她的那个观点 忍受疼痛会使你有所增益
You know I, um, I kept my horse there
你知道吗 我 那个夏天之后
after that summer.
我把我的马留在了那里
Oh, you were lucky.
喔 你很幸运
You got more time with her.
你有更多和她相处的时间
Yeah.
没错
My parents, they never would have let me stay.
我的父母 他们永远不会让我留下
I was an only child, so they watched me like a hawk.
我是个独生子 所以他们像看管鹰那样管着我
Well, I was one of five, so they barely noticed
我是五个孩子中的一个 所以即使我不在
if I wasn't there.
他们也几乎不会发现
You know, I found some photos from that summer.
你知道吗 我找到了一些那个夏天的照片
- Oh, great. - Thought you might like to see them.
- 噢 太好了 - 我想你会想要看看它们
Do you ever see Mrs. G at riding events or...?
你后来还有见过G女士出现在骑马比赛上或者是
Oh, I saw Franny a few years back. I- -
喔 我几年前见过弗兰妮 我
- You did? - Yeah.
- 你见过她 - 对
She said something about Mrs. G.
她说了一些关于G女士的东西
Oh, look how beautiful.
喔 看看她有多美
There's some great ones of Franny, too.
那里也有一些弗兰妮好看的照片
But I couldn't seem to find any of you.
但是我找不到任何你的照片
You were such a tiny little thing,
你当时那么小小一只
so much smaller than Franny and I.
比我和弗兰妮小得多
- Was I? - You almost looked like a little boy.
- 是这样吗 - 你几乎看起来像个小男孩
- What? - So afraid
- 什么 - 你太害怕了
that you barely said two words.
都不敢怎么说话
I didn't know you were here.
我都不知道你在这里
"Hello, Mother." "Hello, Jennifer."
你好 妈妈 你好 詹妮弗
Looking for pictures from '73.
我在找1973年的照片
Not in that book. Here.
不在那本书里 在这
Oh. Yeah.
喔 对
Look at me.
看看我
No, no, no, that's later.
不 不 不 这是晚些时候的
That's '75.
这是1975年的
You were already 15 here in this picture.
这张照片里你已经15岁了
Let me show you 13.
我给你看看13岁的你吧
There.
这里
That's 13.
这是13岁
I was so little.
我那时好小
Yeah.
是啊
Why are you telling this story, Jenny?
为什么你要讲这个故事 詹妮
I always wanted to have a story to tell,
我一直想要讲个故事
but nothing ever happened to me before.
但是从来没有什么事发生在我身上
Ah- - It's hot. Be careful.
啊 那很烫 小心点
Don't tell anyone. It's our secret.
不要告诉任何人 这是我们的秘密
- Mom, can I say it? - Raymond!
- 妈妈 可以让我来说吗 - 雷蒙德
Bless us, Lord,
保佑我们 亲爱的主
and these gifts that we're about to eat.
还有这些我们将要享用的您赐的礼物
Thank you for friends...
感谢您将我们的朋友
I'd like to begin this story
我想要以一些美好的事情为开头
by telling you something so beautiful.
来讲述这个故事
Wakey- wakey!
起床起床啦
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →