学字幕网

信笺故事 The Tale 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 20 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 16 17 18 19 20
by telling you something so beautiful.
来讲述这个故事
I've met two very special people
我遇到了两个很特别的人
whom I've come to love dearly.
两个我后来很爱很爱的人
Imagine a woman who's married
一个是已婚的女人
and a man who's divorced.
另一个则是离婚了的男人
Get this.
请记住这一点
I'm part of them both.
我进入了他们两人的生活
I'm lucky enough to be able to share in their love.
我很有幸能分享他们的爱
♪ Way over yonder ♪
♪在无尽的远方♪
♪ Is a place that I know ♪
♪有一个我熟知的地方♪
♪ Where I can find shelter ♪
♪我能在那找到依靠♪
♪ From a hunger and cold ♪
♪远离饥寒交迫的处境♪
♪ And the sweet- tasting good life ♪
♪而生活的美好与滋味♪
♪ Is so easily found ♪
♪都近在咫尺♪
♪ Way over yonder ♪
♪在无尽的远方♪
♪ That's where I'm bound ♪
♪那是我生来就注定的归宿♪
♪ I know when I get there ♪
♪我知道当我找到那里的时候♪
♪ The first thing I'll see ♪
♪第一眼看到的♪
♪ Is the sun shining golden ♪
♪就会是太阳金色的光芒♪
♪ Sun shining golden ♪
♪太阳闪耀着金光♪
♪ Shining right down on me ♪
♪沐浴在我的身上♪
♪ Then trouble's gonna lose me ♪
♪于是烦恼不再困扰我♪
♪ Worry leave me behind ♪
♪忧愁都被抛诸脑后♪
♪ And I'll stand up proudly ♪
♪我会骄傲地挺直身子♪
♪ In true peace of mind ♪
♪在一片平静的脑海中♪
♪ Talking about ♪
♪谈论那些♪
♪ Talking about ♪
♪曾经不堪的事情♪
♪ Way over yonder ♪
♪在无尽的远方♪
♪ Is a place I have seen ♪
♪有一个我曾见过的地方♪
♪ In a garden of wisdom ♪
♪那是在一个很久以前的梦里♪
♪ From some long- ago dream ♪
♪看到过的一个满载着智慧的花园♪
♪ Oh, oh ♪
♪噢 噢♪
♪ Way over yonder ♪
♪在无尽的远方♪
♪ That's where I'm bound ♪
♪那就是我的归宿♪
大卫
校对 & 特效
小葛宝宝
监制
片中所展现的少女性行为的片段均由成年人替身进行拍摄
影片中关于现实中具体的人名、地点和事件部分已经过修改
写一篇虚构的故事
以你的家乡为背景
他们为何分手?
他睡了多少女孩?
← 上一页
1 ... 16 17 18 19 20