学字幕网

信笺故事 The Tale 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →
Just a minute.
就一小会儿
Mom, what are you talking about?
妈妈 你在说什么
Did you ever try looking him up?
你试过寻找他吗
No, I thought he was, I don't know, dead or...
没有 我以为他 我不知道 死了或者怎么了
Well, all you have to do is type in his name.
好吧 你只需要打出他的名字
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. He looks so much older.
天呐 他看起来老了好多
I couldn't find anything on her, though.
但是我搜不到关于她的事
However, I do know somebody who'd put me in touch
然而 我的确认识一个人
with Becky Davis.
帮我联系上了贝基·戴维斯
Yeah, Becky was there that summer.
对 那年夏天贝基也在
Yeah, and she lives right over on Fairview.
是的 她就住在费尔维尤
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know, you haven't come down for, like, two months.
你知道的 你差不多两个月没来了
I could use a little help.
我需要帮手
- What are you doing? - Well, maybe she knows
- 你想干嘛 - 也许她知道
how we could get in touch with Mrs. G.
我们该怎么联系上G女士
I can't do this this weekend, okay?
我这周不行 好吗
I've got papers to grade,
我要改卷子
and Martin wants me to look at venues on Saturday.
马丁还让我周六去看教堂
You're 48 years old.
你48岁了
You've been engaged for three years.
你订婚三年了
He's not going anywhere.
他哪儿都不会去的
I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?
明天再谈这个 好吗
Okay. Love you.
好吧 爱你
Love you. Bye.
爱你 再见
I'd like to begin this story
我想要以一些美好的事情为开头
by telling you something so beautiful.
来讲述这段故事
I've met two very special people
我遇到了两个特别的人
whom I've come to love dearly.
我深爱着他们
Imagine a woman who's married
设想一位已婚的女人
and a man who is divorced
和一位离婚的男人
sharing their lives in close friendship.
亲密地分享他们的生活
Loving each other with all their souls...
互相发自内心地爱着彼此
yet not being close with their bodies.
却没有在躯体上进行亲密接触
Get this- - I'm part of them both.
听好了 我是他们俩的一部分
I'm lucky enough
我太幸运了
to be able to share in their love.
能够分享他们的爱
When I'm away from them,
在我离开他们的时候
the earth seems to shake and tremble...
大地都开始震颤
and often I'm afraid I'll fall off of it.
我总是害怕会跌落
Well, that was fast.
你反应有点快啊
Did you come to your senses?
你想起来了吗
Mom, you are so wrong.
妈妈 你错得太离谱了
What am I wrong about now?
我哪儿错了
Mrs. G was an incredible woman.
G女士是个了不起的女人
Did you read what your teacher said on the back page?
你有没有读你的老师在后面写的评语
Read it. Now.
现在 读出来
"If what you talk about here were accurate,
如果你说的都是真的
"I would say you had been taken advantage of by older people.
我会认为你被成年人占了便宜
"But clearly you have a fine,
但是显然你拥有了一个美好的
full set of emotions blossoming into womanhood."
完整的 蜕变成为女人的感情变化
You see? Even your English teacher knew without telling me.
明白了吗 连你的英文老师都知道 却瞒着我
Can you just let me sit with my own memories?
你就不能让我独自保存我的回忆吗
No, I want you to nail them.
不 我想让你说出他们的罪行
Mom, please.
妈妈 别这样
It makes me want to see her again.
这让我想再次见到她了
Who are you?
你是谁
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
Jenny.
詹妮
The girl over there arriving at your house.
去过你家的那个女孩
Oh. Jenny.
哦 詹妮
You're coming to spend the summer here.
你要来这儿过夏
So you remember me?
那你还记得我吗
Of course I remember you.
我当然记得你
You've had a few lessons.
你上过几节课
Am I talented?
我有天赋吗
Am I a good rider?
我是个好骑手吗
No, I wouldn't say so.
不 我不会那么说
Not a natural.
你不是有天赋的那种
Your family's rich, though.
不过你家很有钱
Jews.
犹太人
I'd never met a Jew until I came to America.
在来美国之前 我从没见过犹太人
Jews don't ride horses.
犹太人不骑马
Ever seen a Jew competing at Brighton?
见过犹太人在布莱顿骑马吗
I suppose I should get on with it.
我想我应该习惯
Hi, there.
你好
- You must be Jane. - I am.
- 你一定是简了 - 是我
I'm Aaron, it's nice to meet you.
我是艾伦 很高兴见到你
- So nice to meet you finally. - Finally face- to- face.
- 终于能够见到你真是太好了 - 终于亲眼见到
- Many phone calls later. - It's a pleasure.
- 等会儿会有很多电话 - 荣幸之至
I'm well, I'm well.
我很好 我很好
Let's take him to the stalls.
我们带他去马厩吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, Mom, what did you say Becky's address was?
妈妈 你说贝基的地址是什么来着
Can you text it to me?
能发给我吗
Why are you telling this story, Jenny?
你为什么要讲这个故事 詹妮
I always wanted to have a story to tell,
我一直都想讲个故事
but nothing ever happened to me before.
但在这之前什么都没有发生过
- This is a beautiful piece of property. - Oh, thank you.
- 这是个美丽的庄园 - 谢谢
She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met.
她是我见过的 最美的女人
Oh, it's so nice to have her...
噢 她能待在我们这真是太好了
I knew my father would fall for her.
我知道我的父亲会为她倾心
Everyone did.
每个人都会
I did.
我也是
And there are two other girls
还有另外两个女孩
who are joining Jenny this afternoon.
会在下午过来和詹妮一起训练
- I see. - Which is lovely.
- 明白了 - 那就好
Good number, I think.
女孩们的数量刚刚好 我觉得
Not too many to keep an eyeball on.
不会需要照顾太多人
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →