Jane, Mr. Bingley undoubtedly likes you.
珍 女人十之有九会流露出
But in nine cases out of 10,
比内心更强烈的情意
a woman had far better show more affection than she feels.
宾利先生毫无疑问是喜欢你的
Go quickly now. The zombies spring easily from the wet earth.
现在快走吧 僵尸在湿润的土地上更容易移动
She must be closely monitored
她必须时刻受到密切监视
and her room locked at all times...
并被锁在房里
That is a little excessive, Darcy.
达西 这有点过了
Miss Elizabeth Bennet.
伊丽莎白·班内特小姐来了
Did you walk all the way here?
你一路走来的吗
Yes. How is my sister?
是的 我姐姐怎么样了
She was feverish and slept ill last night.
她昨晚发烧了 还睡不好
I fear she has the flu.
我恐怕她得了流感
I detest illness. It keeps one in a continual state of inelegance.
我讨厌病患 让人一直处于不雅的状态
Of course. Edwin, show miss Bennet the way.
当然能 埃德温 给班内特小姐带路
I will not make the same mistake I made
宾利 我在费瑟斯通夫人的
at Mrs. featherstone's whist party, Bingley.
惠斯特牌会上犯的错 我不会再犯
The physician has arrived.
医生到了
She got caught in the downpour?
她被暴雨淋了?
The wound, doctor.
医生 看下伤口
Her musket backfired.
她的毛瑟枪回火了
I see no indication of a bite.
我没看到有被咬的迹象
That was never in question.
这一点根本不用顾虑
I believe that these belong to you.
我相信它们是你的
Darcy, old bean, you almost seem disappointed.
达西 老兄 你看上去差不多很失望啊
Louisa, you shouldn't have played that spade.
路易莎 你不该出那张黑桃
I'm sure she'll be quite well. Please join us, miss Bennet.
我肯定她会好的 班内特小姐 请加入我们吧
Thank you, but I'll amuse myself with a book.
谢谢 不过我会找本书消遣
You prefer reading to cards?
你宁可看书 不要玩牌吗
I prefer a great many things to cards, Mr. hurst.
赫斯特先生 比起玩牌 我还有许多更喜欢的东西
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
世界上有一半人不理解另一半人的乐趣
I don't speak Japanese.
我不会日语
No, of course. You didn't train in Japan.
当然了 你不是在日本修行的
The Shaolin temple in henan province.
河南省少林寺
It was there that i learned to endure all manner of discomfort.
在那里 我学会了忍受各种不适感
May I inquire as to the nature of this discomfort?
我能问问这种不适感的本质是什么吗
I would much rather give you a demonstration.
我更乐意示范给你看
Mr. Darcy, is your sister much grown since the spring?
达西先生 自春天以来 你妹妹是不是长高了很多
She is now about the same height as miss Elizabeth Bennet.
她现在差不多有伊丽莎白·班内特小姐这么高
I don't believe I've ever met a girl
真不敢相信我见过
who was so extremely accomplished.
一个如此多才多艺的姑娘
The word "accomplished" is far too liberally applied to young ladies today,but...
"多才多艺"这个词 如今被滥用于称赞年轻女士 但是...
my sister georgiana does deserve that distinction.
我的妹妹乔治亚娜的确配得上此等称赞
Not only is she a master of the female arts but the deadly as well.
因为她不仅精通女性技艺 还精通致命之术
I cannot boast of knowing more than half a dozen
不是我说大话 但我认识的所有女人中
in the whole range of my acquaintance that is thus accomplished.
算得上多才多艺的 不超过六个
you must comprehend a great deal in your idea
在你的理解中 一个多才多艺的女人
of an accomplished woman.
必定有着很多能耐
A woman must have a thorough knowledge of music, singing,
一个女人必须非常精通音乐 唱歌
drawing, dancing and the modern languages.
绘画 舞蹈 和现代语言
She must be well-trained in the fighting styles of the Kyoto masters,
她必须很好地修炼过众多京都大师的格斗风格
and the weapons and tactics of modern Europe.
并精通众多现代欧洲的武器和兵法
Or the term would only be half-deserved.
否则就配不上那个词
And you know six such women?
而你认识六个这样的女人?
I wonder now at your knowing any.
可我现在怀疑你一个都不认识
Are you so severe on your own sex?
你如此小看你自己的同性人群吗
A woman is either highly trained or highly refined.
一个女人要么素养极高 要么优雅至极
One cannot afford the luxury of both in such times.
在这样的年代 没人能两者兼具
L'art de la guerre.
孙子兵法[法语]
Have you not read it in its original wu dialect?
你没读过原来的吴语方言版吗
Then you've never read the art of war.
那你等于没读过孙子兵法
I should get back to Jane.
我该回珍那儿了
She is one of those young ladies
她是那种通过贬低
who seeks to recommend themselves to men
自己同性人群 以在男人们面前
by undervaluing their own sex.
自抬身价的年轻女人之一
I'm not going to lie...
我不想说谎...
Oh, my word, girls,
天呐 姑娘们
regard how opulently reappointed it has been.
看看这里复园后变得多豪华啊
He must be even more wealthy than we imagined.
他肯定比我们想象的更富有
It would have cost a small fortune, of course,
把僵尸血从大理石上清除
to get the zombie blood out of the marble.
一定花了一小笔钱
Mrs. Bennet, miss Bennet,
班内特夫人 班内特小姐
miss Bennet and miss Bennet.
班内特小姐和班内特小姐来了
Mrs. Bennet, i am so glad to see you.
班内特夫人 很高兴见到你
Oh, and sadly at distressing circumstances.
很遗憾发生这种让人烦恼的事
Are you here to take Jane home?
你是来带珍回家的吗
We must not trespass any longer on your kindness.
我们不能再麻烦你了
Surely, she is too ill to be moved.
想必她病得太重 不好被转移