学字幕网

傲慢与偏见与僵尸 Pride and Prejudice and Zombies 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
下一页 →
China for the wise.
智者去中国
In the second battle of Kent,
在第二次肯特之战中
one of the Bridges across the royal canal was breached.
一座横跨运河的桥被突破了
Ravenous zombie hordes massacred every villager of the in-between.
饥饿的僵尸群屠杀了每一个中陆居民
It was said, the sight of this slaughter drove young king George mad.
据说这番杀戮场景让年轻的国王乔治发疯了
When the battle was finally won,
最终打赢这场仗后
he ordered the destructin of all the Bridges, save one.
他下令摧毁所有桥梁 只留一座
Hingham bridge,
欣厄姆桥
which to this day, remains the only means
如今 通过皇家运河的
- by which to cross the royal canal. - There's lady Catherine.
- 唯一途径就剩它了 - 那是凯瑟琳夫人
Many believed the enemy was finally vanquished.
很多人相信敌人最终被彻底击败了
The gentry began to leave the safe confines of London's defenses
贵族们开始离开伦敦防卫的安全范围
for their newly-fortified country estates.
因为他们新筑了防御型田庄
But vigilance is still of the essence.
但警惕仍是重中之重
Remember this, keep your swords as sharp as your wit.
切记 将你们的剑同你们的智慧一样保持锋芒
For the ultimate battle between the living and the undead
因为活人与活死人之间的终极之战
has yet to be staged.
还未上演
Mr. Bennet!
班内特老爷
Mr. Bennet!
班内特老爷
Mr. Bennet, have you heard that Netherfield park is occupied again?
班内特老爷 你有没听闻尼日斐花园又有人入住了
By a Mr. Bingley.
是一位叫宾利的先生
A young, single man of large fortune.
一位很有钱的年轻单身汉
Mrs. long says his income is four or five thousand a year.
朗夫人说他每年能赚五千英镑
He is attending the village dance tonight.
他今晚将出席村庄舞会
How does this concern our warrior daughters?
这关我们战士般的女儿们什么事
Oh, how can you be so tiresome?
你怎么这么讨厌
You know I mean for him to marry one of them.
你知道我希望他娶她们其中一个
Daughters do not dance well with masticated brains, Mrs. Bennet.
班内特太太 女儿们和被吃过的脑子在一起可跳不好舞
You, sir, have already put them at a decided social disadvantage
老爷 之前你坚持要她们在中国进行格斗修行而非日本
by insisting they do their combat training in China
已让她们处于
as opposed to Japan!
明显的社交弱势
The Chinese deadly arts have no equal.
中国的致命之术无与伦比
I, for one, would trade nothing for my Shaolin training.
于我而言 什么都不能替代我的少林修行
You mustn't speak like that, lizzy.
丽兹 你不该那样讲话
I should like to go to the dance.
我想参加舞会
Do you think Mr. Bingley's handsome?
你们觉得宾利先生帅吗
With his income, Lydia, you'd think him handsome if he had half a zombie face.
莉迪亚 他那么有钱 就算他有半张僵尸脸 你也会觉得他帅
Sorry.
不好意思
You'll make me very, very happy.
你会让我非常非常开心的
Well, I suppose, if we all go...
好吧 我想我们都去的话...
No! I don't care to be paraded
不用 我不介意像在农场拍卖行的
like a herd of heifers at a farm auction.
一群母牛那样被展示
That's because you're the cow who's least proficient
那是因为你是头
in the art of tempting the other sex.
最不会吸引异性的母牛
Moo.
Do not mistake my indulgence for a relaxation in discipline!
别当我宠你们 你们就能放松纪律
They must find husbands, Mr. Bennet.
班内特老爷 她们必须找到丈夫
For as you know too well, they shall inherit nothing when you pass.
你很清楚 等你过世了 她们什么都继承不了
Their immediate survival is my present concern.
目前我只关心她们当下的生存
Pish.
Well, I'd say you're easily five times as beautiful
要我说 你比这屋里的任何其他女士
as any other woman in this room.
都漂亮五倍
Stop it, Liz.
丽兹 别这么说
It's true.
真的
These girls don't stand a chance.
这些姑娘毫无机会
They say Mr. Bingley brought a tribe of London dandies with him.
据说宾利先生带了一群伦敦的时髦男子过来
- Smile, Liz. - I will later.
- 丽兹 微笑啊 - 待会儿会笑的
There's the handsome new master of Netherfield.
那是尼日斐花园帅气的新主人
Oh! Where?
在哪
It was my understanding that captain Bingley was in want of a wife.
据我所知 宾利上尉想要娶位妻子
Oh, he is.
是的
Those are his sisters, Caroline Bingley and Louisa hurst.
那两个是他的姐妹 卡罗琳·宾利和路易莎·赫斯特
They say he inherited nearly £100,000.
据说他继承了近十万英镑
What a magnificent husband he'd make.
他会是个多么了不起的丈夫啊
Charlotte Lucas, do you think of nothing else?
夏洛特·卢卡斯 你脑子里就没别的了吗
Zombies or no zombies, all women must think of marriage, lizzy.
丽兹 不管有没僵尸 所有女人都必须考虑婚姻
I shall never relinquish my sword for a ring.
我绝不会为一枚戒指而放弃我的剑
For the right man, you would.
有了对的男人 你会的
The right man wouldn't ask me to.
对的男人不会要我那么做
Mr. Darcy. Rather an imposing presence.
达西先生 仪表堂堂
Owns half of derbyshire. £10,000 a year, at least.
德贝郡有一半是他的 年收入至少一万英镑
What?
什么
Back to your own family, Charlotte Lucas.
夏洛特·卢卡斯 回你的家人那儿去
Now, Liz, you look very nice.
丽兹 你看上去很漂亮
Well, thank you. Don't act so surprised.
谢谢 别搞得那么惊讶
Out, out. Out. Smile.
行了 行了 行了 微笑
Welcome, dear friend.
欢迎 亲爱的朋友
- How are you? - How are you, Charles?
- 你好 - 你怎么样 查尔斯
I'm very well. How was the journey from derbyshire?
我很好 从德贝郡来的路上怎么样
- Fine. - Good.
- 挺好 - 那就好
So this is meryton?
所以这里就是麦里屯?
She's the most beautiful creature i ever beheld.
我从没见过她这么美丽的尤物
She smiles too much.
她笑得太多了
She... She's an angel.
她...她是位天使
Oh, my word.
天呐
Charles Bingley, pleased to make your acquaintance.
我是查尔斯·宾利 很高兴与你们相识
Mrs. Bennet. We've heard so much about you, Mr. Bingley.
我是班内特夫人 宾利先生 我们对你久仰大名
My daughters, all of impeccable character.
我的女儿们 全都完美无瑕
Well... May I introduce my friend, Mr. Darcy of derbyshire!
请允许我介绍我的朋友 德贝郡的达西先生
Are you enjoying Hertfordshire, Mr. Bingley?
宾利先生 你喜欢哈福德郡吗
Very much.
非常喜欢
I've heard the library at Netherfield is one of the finest.
我听说尼日斐的图书馆是最好的之一
Li...library? Is it?
图...图书馆?是吗
Miss Bennet, may I be so bold as to request the next two dances?
班内特小姐 我能斗胆请你跳下面两支舞吗
If you are not otherwise engaged.
如果你没另外有人的话
I am not engaged.
我没
Good for you, Mr. Bingley.
宾利先生 好眼光
You chose the loveliest of my daughters.
你选了我最美的女儿
- Mother! - Well...
- 母亲 - 好啦...
I consider dancing to be the first refinement of polished society.
我认为跳舞是上流社会最出色的才艺
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
下一页 →