学字幕网

傲慢与偏见与僵尸 Pride and Prejudice and Zombies 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 14 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 10 11 12 13 14
Mr. Darcy.
达西先生来了
My favorite nephew,
我最爱的侄子
who lay unconscious for so long,
你昏迷了好久
that when we heard you'd risen, we'd feared
我们听说你会复苏时 我们还担心
you'd joined the ranks of the undead.
你会加入活死人的队列
Any word from the canal?
有运河那儿的消息吗
It's holding for the time being.
暂时能守住
Yes!
愿意
Jane said yes.
珍说了愿意
Would you excuse me?
请恕我失陪
Quick! Quick, quick!
快 快 快
This is so exciting!
好激动啊
Jane!
Keep going! Hurry up, Lydia!
走啊 快点 莉迪亚
Miss Bennet.
班内特小姐
Mr. Darcy.
达西先生
You look as though you're fully mended.
看样子你彻底痊愈了
I am. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
If it wasn't for you, I'd have surely perished.
如果不是你 我肯定必死无疑
You have saved me in more ways than one.
你在很多方面拯救了我
What you said to me on hingham bridge...
你在欣厄姆桥上跟我说的话...
You heard me?
你听到了?
I did.
是的
It gave me hope.
给了我希望
Of what?
什么希望
That your feelings towards me may have changed.
你对我的看法或许改变了
However, one word from you now
然而你的一句话
will silence me on this subject forever.
会让我永远不再提此话题
You are the love of my life, Elizabeth Bennet.
伊丽莎白·班内特 你是我的毕生挚爱
So I ask you now, half in anguish, half in hope,
所以 我现在 一半焦虑 一半憧憬地问你
will you do me the great, great honor
你愿意给我莫大的荣幸
of taking me for your husband?
让我做你的丈夫吗
Yes.
愿意
Yes.
愿意
Dearly beloved,
亲爱的各位
we are gathered here tody in the sight of god
今天 我们在上帝的注视下 聚集于此
to join together this man and this woman,
来一同见证 这位先生和这位女士
and this man and this woman,
以及这位先生和这位女士
in holy matrimony.
他们的神圣婚礼
I now pronounce you man and wife,
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
and man and wife.
还有你们也结为夫妻
You may now kiss Mr. Darcy... The brides.
达西先生 现在你们可以亲吻新娘了
You may now kiss the brides.
现在你们可以亲吻新娘了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you for coming.
谢谢临场
I'm so happy!
我好高兴
← 上一页
1 ... 10 11 12 13 14