学字幕网

小妇人 Little Women 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
下一页 →
Excuse me.
您好 打扰了
I was looking for the Weekly Volcano office.
请问这里是火山周刊吗
I wished to see Mr. Dashwood?
我想找达石伍德先生
A friend of mine desired me to offer a story, by her.
我朋友写了一个故事 托我转交
She wrote it, she'd be glad to write more if this suits.
她原创的 如果可以的话她可以继续写
Not a first attempt, I take it?
我猜 这不是第一次投稿吧
No, sir, she has sold to "Olympic" And "Scandal."
是的 先生 她在奥林匹克和流言蜚语都发表过作品
And she got a prize for a tale at the "Blarney Stone Banner."
她还在巧言石故事会上获过奖
A prize?
获过奖
Yes.
是的
Sit.
We'll take this.
这篇我们收了
You will?
真的吗
With alterations. It's too long.
但还需要删改 篇幅太长
But, you've cut...
但您刚刚已经
I took care to have a few of my sinners repent.
我只花了一点笔墨来写罪人们忏悔
The country just went through a war.
战争动乱时期
People want to be amused, not preached at.
读者想看点有趣的 不是被说教
Morals don't sell nowadays.
道德故事已经没有市场了
Perhaps mention that to your "Friend."
记得回去提醒你的朋友
What compensation-- How do you..?
那报酬 我是说您愿意
We pay 25 to 30 for things of this sort.
这类故事大概值25 30美元
We'll pay 20 for that.
你这个就20美元
You can have it. Make the edits.
没问题 可以删改
Should I tell my, my friend that you'll take another
我朋友如果写出更好的作品
if she had one better than this?
还可以拿来给你们发表吗
We'll look at it. Tell her to make it short and spicy.
看情况了 告诉她故事要精炼有趣
And if the main character is a girl,
如果主角是女性
make sure she's married by the end.
故事结束时候 她必须得结婚
Or dead, either way.
死掉也行 二选一
Excuse me?
什么
What name would she like put to the story?
你朋友打算给这个故事起什么名
Yes - none at all, if you please.
没有题目 如果您愿意 可以自拟
Just as she likes, of course.
那就按她的意思来吧
Good morning, sir.
再见 先生
Good day.
日安
My Beth would like you very much.
贝斯一定会很喜欢你
This is a boarding house, not a charity, I need the rent on time!
这是公寓 不是教堂 请按时交房租
Good afternoon, Miss March.
下午好 玛驰小姐
Good afternoon.
下午好
You're on fire.
你可真漂亮
Thank you.
多谢
You're on fire!
你裙子着火了
Thank you.
谢了
I have the same habit, you see?
我也干过这种蠢事 你看
Kitty and Minny are waiting!
凯蒂和明妮等着上课了
My students need me.
学生在等我了
Always working.
你一直在工作
Money is the end and aim of my mercenary existence.
金钱是我生命的动力 存在的意义
No one gets ink stains like yours
真正唯利是图的人不会像你一样
just out of a desire for money.
他们纯属是处于贪恋金钱
Well, my sister Amy is in Paris,
我妹妹艾米在巴黎
and until she marries someone obscenely wealthy,
在她嫁入豪门之前
it's up to me to keep the family afloat.
都得靠我来养家糊口
Goodbye.
再会
The decadents have ruined Paris, if you ask me.
要我说 巴黎就是被这些纸醉金迷的人毁了
These French women couldn't lift a hairbrush.
这些法国妞恐怕连梳子都拿不起来
Amy! I said, "These French women couldn't lift a hairbrush."
艾米 我刚刚说 这些法国妞恐怕连梳子都拿不起来
Oh yes! Very true, Aunt March.
确实是这样 玛驰姑妈
Don't humor me, girl.
别逗了 丫头
What did they write, your troublemaking family?
你那些穷困潦倒的家人们都在信上写了些什么
Mother doesn't say anything about Beth.
妈妈对贝斯只字不提
I feel I should go back, but they all say "Stay."
我觉得我得回去一趟 但她们始终让我留下
You can do nothing if you go back.
你回去也做不了什么
The girl is sick, not lonely.
那姑娘不是孤独 是有问题
And you shouldn't go home
而且在你和弗莱德订婚之前
until you and Fred Vaughn are properly engaged.
你哪都不许去
Yes, and until I've completed
没错 我还要完成
all of my painting lessons, of course.
我所有的绘画课程
Oh, yes, yes.
哦 可不是吗
Of course.
呵呵
Stop the carriage! Laurie! Laurie!
停车 劳瑞 劳瑞
Amy!
艾米
My, you've grown so much!
天呐 你已经这么大了
You wrote you'd meet me at the hotel.
你在信上说你会来酒店找我
- I couldn't find you anywhere-- - You didn't look hard enough!
- 可我没找到你啊 - 是你找得不仔细
Or maybe I didn't recognize you because you're so beautiful now.
应该是你现在太漂亮了 我都快认不出来了
- Oh, stop it. - I thought you liked that sort of thing.
- 得了吧 - 我以为这么夸你 你会开心
No, where's your Grandfather?
一点都不 你祖父呢
He's in Germany. He's still traveling.
现在在德国 他还在旅游
I'm traveling on my own now--
我也在自己旅行
And flirting and gambling and drinking--
花天酒地 醉生梦死
Don't tell your mother.
别告诉你妈妈
Are you chasing some young girl across Europe?
你有遇到心动的女孩吗
No.
没有
I couldn't believe Jo turned you down. I'm so sorry.
我真没想到乔会拒绝你 我很抱歉
Don't be, Amy. I'm not.
艾米 不用同情我 我没事
Amy! Amy March!
艾米 玛驰
You come back here right this instance!
你赶紧给我上车
Come. Come on.
快来 快来
Get him off me! Allons-y.
快让这坏小子走开
I'm meaning to be somewhere.
快开车
Laurie, come to the New Year's Party!
对了 劳瑞 你一定要来新年派对
It's a ball and everyone will be there, including Fred.
是个舞会 大家都在 弗莱德也在
Pick me up at the hotel at eight - the Chavain!
八点来奢凡酒店接我
Laurie, dress for festivities! Top hats and silks!
劳瑞 穿正式点 礼帽和礼服
I will! I'll wear my best silk.
放心吧 我一定穿最好的礼服
It's Laurie!
这是劳瑞 又不是别人
I know.
知道了
Twenty yards of the blue silk as well as the pink.
蓝色和粉色丝绸各要二十码
1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
下一页 →