学字幕网

骡子 The Mule 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17
下一页 →
Texting my brains out.
疯狂打字
Okay. Looking good, abuelito.
看上去不错 爷爷
Okay.
好的
Hey, Earl.
厄尔
Yeah?
怎么了
Same hotel as before.
之前同一家旅馆
Yeah, same hotel. I'll be there.
同一家旅馆 我会到的
Okay.
好的
Vamos.
开门
出口
白沙国家纪念公园
营业中
西红柿 鳄梨 蜂蜜脆片
1980 Shovelhead.
1980年的哈雷铲头
I ran one of those things into the ground.
我之前骑着一辆摔了个狗吃屎
It'll probably be the relay, son.
可能是继电器出毛病了 小子
Who you calling "son"?
你叫谁"小子"呢
Oh, you're gals, huh?
你们是姑娘啊
Gals? Come on, old-timer,
姑娘 拜托 老古董
we're dykes on bikes.
我们是摩托姬佬帮
No shit.
真的假的
Okay, well.
好吧
So, you think that's the issue? The relay?
你真觉得是继电器的问题吗
It's a good early check.
提前检查一下也好
It'll be the relay.
肯定是继电器
Thanks, Pops.
谢了 老爹
You're welcome, dykes.
不客气 姬佬
No bueno.
这不好
- You crazy motherfucker. - Crazy old man.
-你个疯犊子 -疯老头
Think about our offer, amigo?
考虑了我们的提议吗 伙计
Uh, no. And I'm Filipino, not Mexican.
没有 而且我是菲律宾人 不是墨西哥人
Well, that's a good thing.
那是件好事
It'll be harder for the cartel to get to your family.
贩毒集团更难向你的家人们下手
Why do you think I'd work for you guys?
你为什么觉得我会为你们工作
I mean, we found drugs, $425,000 in cash
我们搜出了毒品 四十二万五千美金现金
and three unlicensed firearms in your house,
以及三把黑枪 都在你家
so I mean, that's a start.
这还只是个开头
Not to mention fraud, tax evasion, money laundering,
更别说诈骗 偷税漏税 洗钱
state and federal drug laws you've broken.
以及你违反的一系列州和联邦的毒品法
I mean, conservatively, I'd say
据我保守估计
you're looking at back-to-back life sentences.
各项罪名能让你把牢底坐穿
And I'm no psychic, but...
我虽然不是预言家 但是
Looking at your manicured nails and your exfoliated skin
看你这精致修剪的指甲和光滑的小脸蛋
and your scented candles,
还有你的香薰蜡烛
I don't think you're gonna fare too well in prison.
我觉得你不太适合待在监狱
Oh, it's definitely bitch material.
绝对是当小受的料
You'd be somebody's girlfriend in a day.
不出一天你就会成为别人的胯下玩物
You wouldn't like that, would you?
你可不希望那样 对吧
And that's before the cartel gets to you.
这还是贩毒集团没先抓到你的情况
So, what do you think, Luis? Are we gonna be friends?
你意下如何 路易斯 我们能成为朋友吗
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Just do your job, go back to work,
就是干你的工作 像以前一样
be a good cartel employee
做一名贩毒集团的好员工
and answer my calls day and night.
无论昼夜都要接我电话
- Okay. - Good.
-好的 -很好
The foreclosure will be canceled with your reinstatement payment.
您缴纳的恢复金将取消抵押房屋的没收
Plus late fees and incidentals.
另加滞纳金和杂费
You said you had cash?
您说您有现金
Yeah.
是的
Right here.
就在这
Okay.
好的
Piece of shit. Motherfucker.
什么玩意 混账东西
The hell happened here? Fire?
这里怎么了 火灾吗
Yeah, in the kitchen. Nobody got hurt.
是啊 厨房着火了 所幸没人受伤
Oh, good.
那就好
I'll have pancakes, then.
那我要盘薄煎饼
Yeah. Yeah.
行啊
Unfortunately, the insurance company's jerking us around.
不幸的是 保险公司耍臭无赖
We might not see any money for years.
我们也许要很久才能拿到保险金
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I've been coming here since '58.
我从58年就开始光顾这里了
This place is like an institution.
这地方就像个政府机构
I don't know what the hell the vets are gonna do.
真不知道老兵们今后该做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
No Sunday night polka parties.
再也没有周日晚上的波尔卡舞会了
No more meat raffles.
也没有肉肉抽奖了
What the hell, pretty soon it'll be no more VFW.
老天 很快连海外退伍军人协会都要黄
Yeah, I guess so. Well, that is unless, uh...
我猜是吧 除非...
Not unless somebody's got an extra 25K laying around.
除非有人有两万五美金的闲钱
How do, how do, how do.
你好啊 你好啊 你好啊
Bienvenidos, Senor Earl. Welcome back.
欢迎 厄尔先生 欢迎回来
Oh, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
What's up, big poppa?
近来可好 老爹
Oh, not too much, not too much.
别来无恙 别来无恙
Same old, same old.
老样子 老样子
Just on the highway.
一直在路上
What's going on?
你们呢
Look at this. Wow.
看看这个
What's in that? That's big.
里面是什么 这么大
Don't worry about it.
无需担心
- Hey, Earl? - Yeah. Oh, yeah.
-厄尔 -嗯 好的
- It rings, you do what? - I answer.
-它响了你怎么办 -我接听
- That's my man. Big poppa. - Okay.
-这才是好样的 老爹 -好的
I got you.
交给我
Remember, con cuidado when you drive.
记住 开车小心
Just drive safely.
安全驾驶
- Okay. - Si.
-好的 -好
Drive safely. All right. Okay.
安全驾驶 好的
Hey, Earl. Keep your eyes open.
厄尔 睁大眼睛
- All right. I will. - All right.
-放心吧 我会的 -好
- Okay. All right. - Vamonos.
-行 就这样吧 -开门吧
Holy shit. Holy shit.
我了个去 该死的
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17
下一页 →