学字幕网

骡子 The Mule 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
下一页 →
Here.
Why don't you save that for a rainy day?
以后手头紧可以找我们
Yeah.
Yeah, a rainy day. Okay.
手头紧 好的
All right, let's go. Come on. Let's move it up out of here.
好了 走吧 倒车
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
It's the starter, the starter's pretty ratty.
启动器有些老了
Let's go. Come on. Back it up.
快 倒车
All right. I got it.
好了好了
Everybody's on their cell phone.
大家都在玩手机
It's becoming an epidemic.
都快成流行病了
What do you think you're doing?
你在干嘛
Who the hell are you guys?
你们是什么人
My name is Special Agent Colin Bates,
我是特别探员科林·贝茨
this is Agent Trevino.
这是特雷维诺探员
We're with the Drug Enforcement Administration.
我们是缉毒局的
And you're Luis Rocha.
你是路易斯·罗查
And we're here to save your life.
我们是来救你小命的
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
We're gonna make sure your cartel doesn't know
我们要确保你的贩毒集团不知道
you're working for the DEA.
你为缉毒局工作的事
I'm not working for the DEA.
我不为缉毒局工作
No, but that's what they'll think if you don't, so
对 但你不同意我们就会让他们这么想 所以
welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
Wait, I don't know what you're talking about.
等等 我不知道你在说什么
I like the Tahitian Pearl.
我喜欢大溪地珍珠色
It's got, like, a nice sheen.
有种美妙的光泽
Think about it, Luis.
考虑一下吧 路易斯
We got a warrant to search your house.
我们有搜查令彻查你的房子
What?
什么
Yeah, we'll see you there.
没错 在你家见
I'm gonna interrupt for a second.
我要打断一下
- I'm sorry. - He's yours.
-抱歉 -他全归你了
Hi, everyone.
在场各位
金妮和迈克
执子之手 与子偕老
Before I get over-served...
在我还没被灌醉前
...we'd just like to take a moment to say thank you.
我们想感谢大家的到来
Mom,
妈妈
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
Grandma Mary, thank you so, so much
外婆玛丽 非常感谢你
for everything that you've done.
为你所付出的一切
And to my Grandpa Earl,
以及我的外公厄尔
who brought the flowers, of course.
自然是带来鲜花的这一位
And covered the open bar.
还付了酒水钱
So, thank you.
谢谢大家
You look lovely tonight.
你今晚看起来真美
It's kinda funny,
想来有趣
our granddaughter getting married.
我们的外孙女结婚了
And we worried all those years about her finding Mr. Right.
而这些年我们一直担心她能否找到白马王子
Earl, why do you think you could just sit down
厄尔 你凭什么认为自己能一屁股坐下
and expect me to forget about the past and
期待我忘记过去的种种
reminisce about old times?
和你一起回忆往昔呢
Well, we had 10 good years.
毕竟我们有过十年美好的婚姻
We can still be civil.
我们依然能好好说话
Care to dance?
能赏脸共舞一曲吗
You always liked this tune.
你一直很喜欢这首歌
I do.
是的
No, I can't. I just can't.
不 我不能 我就是做不到
I can't.
我做不到
I see you're still into your flowers.
你还是这么痴迷花卉
- Yeah. - I never understood how you could spend
-是的 -我一直不明白你怎么能花费
so much time and money on them.
如此多时间和金钱在花卉上
I love 'em.
我爱它们
I mean, they're unique.
它们每一支都独一无二
They just bloom one day and that's the end of it.
只绽放一天然后就香消玉殒
They deserve all the time and effort.
它们值得我付出所有时间和精力
So did your family.
你的家人也是如此
Not bad, viejito, not bad.
不错啊 老头子 不错
Damn!
帅啊
Badass, right there.
这座驾太酷了
New ride. Nice.
好车 好车
Yeah. Badass is right.
没错 酷就对了
- Yeah. - This is beautiful.
-是啊 -太漂亮了
Yeah, the old one finally quit on me.
那辆老古董终于弃我而去了
Hey, Earl.
厄尔
Got a little present for you.
有个小礼物送你
Oh, what's in that?
里面是什么
Your jale, old man. Your cargo.
你的任务 老家伙 你的货
Yeah. Yeah.
好 好
Okay.
好的
All right.
Hey, what's going on, big poppa?
近来如何 老爹
Yeah, good. Just everything good.
很好 一切都好
I'm just on the road again.
再次上路出发
- You're king pimping, huh? - Uh-huh, yeah.
-你是皮条之王 对吧 -对
Kind of like that.
有点那意思
- Yeah? - Same as before.
-怎么了 -和之前一样
It rings, you answer. Day or night.
响铃你就接 无论日夜
Yeah, well, you know, I've got this other one from before, too.
你知道 我手里还有上次那个呢
- Oh, yeah. Let me see. - Yeah.
-让我看看 -好
Ah, si.
这个啊
Hey, that was a perfectly good phone.
这电话还很好用呢
What's going on?
怎么了
Earl, you throw your phone away when your run is done.
厄尔 任务一结束你就把手机扔了
I don't suppose you learned how to text yet either, huh?
我猜你还没学会怎么发短信吧
I can text.
我能发
I'll be able to.
我能学会
Next time you see me, I'll be texting.
下次见面时我就会发短信了
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
下一页 →