学字幕网

骡子 The Mule 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
下一页 →
You look wonderful.
真是个小美人
I knew you'd make it to the pre-wedding brunch.
我就知道你会来婚前早午餐的
Oh, I'm so excited.
我好兴奋啊
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
Oh, yeah, don't worry about that.
没事 不用担心
That's just a minor setback.
遇到了点小挫折
- It'll be just fine. - Okay. Well, come on in.
-没事的 -好吧 快进来
I don't care what they say.
我不管别人怎么说
You're always welcome. Come on.
这里永远欢迎你 来吧
Okay. All right, you first.
你先进
I just gotta grab something inside,
我进去拿点东西
then I'll introduce you to everybody.
然后向大家介绍你
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
You saved all my cards.
你还留着我的卡片
Ever since the first one you sent me,
从你寄的第一张我就留着了
when I was nine.
我九岁的时候
It was the Corn Palace?
玉米皇宫对吗
Okay. I want you to meet Mike.
好了 你来见见迈克吧
Okay? He's my fiance. Don't forget.
他是我未婚夫 别忘了
Fiance. All right.
未婚夫 好的
Okay, fiance.
好的 未婚夫
You need help with that?
要帮忙吗
It's fine. Thank you.
没事 谢谢
- Mom. - Jesus.
-妈 -天啊
I'm sorry, sweetie. I can't stay if he's here.
对不起 亲爱的 他来我就走
- I'll wait in the car, Mom. - No. Honey.
-妈 我在车里等 -别 亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的
Oh, well, of course.
我说呢
You're not here because of the wedding. No, no.
你才不是为了婚礼来的
You're here because you had nowhere else to go.
你来是因为无处可去了
Again!
又是这样
And you promised Ginny you'd help pay for the wedding.
你还答应金妮要出婚礼的钱
It's fine, Grandma. We can just make it BYOB.
没事的 外婆 可以让客人自带酒水
No, it's not fine. It's never been fine.
什么没事 不可能没事
- Why don't you knock it off? - Oh, man, he's in deep shit.
-你消停会儿行不 -不好 他麻烦大了
Just stop it.
住嘴
Come back doing the same old shit all the time.
每次回来都是这样
How dare you come in here
你哪里来的胆子
and make all this fuss right here in front of her.
在她面前搞这一出
Because you weren't there for your own daughter,
因为你女儿结婚你不在
and now you're letting down your granddaughter?
现在又让外孙女失望
- But it's no big surprise, you know why? - Yeah, why?
-但我一点不惊讶 知道为什么吗 -为啥
You were never a real father or a husband.
因为你从来不是个好父亲 好丈夫
I was on the road 60 hours a week
我每周有六十个小时在路上
to provide for this family.
为了赚钱养家
What the hell are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
On the road providing? Ha! You know what you do?
去你的养家糊口 你自己心里没数吗
You play with your friends.
你跟狐朋狗友鬼混
You sit around and hand each other trophies
你们互相吹捧
- for watching seeds sprout. - Trophies?
-看着种子发芽 -吹捧
- Mr. Daylily. - You fucking...
-你这个萱草大王 -你这个...
Ginny, come here, please.
金妮 你过来
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
真是对不起
It's okay, Grandma. Thank you.
没事外婆 谢谢你
Oh, I'm so sorry, darling.
对不起 亲爱的
They did the alterations.
他们改好了
I'll see you next week, sweet girl.
下周见 宝贝儿
Thank you, Grandma.
谢谢你 外婆
I'm sorry, darling. I'm sorry.
真的对不起 亲爱的
I'll be going.
我这就走
Be right back.
我去去就回
Bitch. Bitch.
臭婊子
Hey, man.
嘿伙计
Weddings make everyone crazy.
婚礼让每个人都发了疯
Always some kind of drama.
狗血一大堆
Yeah. You got that right.
是啊 没错
Looks like you covered some ground in your day.
看起来你之前跑过不少路嘛
Yeah.
是的
Forty-one states out of 50.
五十个州去过四十一个
Never had a ticket, nothing. Just drive.
没吃过罚单 老司机了
I never had a problem.
从不惹麻烦
This old truck is great. Got a good record.
这老货车很不错 记录良好
- No tickets, huh? - Nah-uh.
-没吃过罚单吗 -没有
Never had one.
一张也没有
Ever in my life, I've never had one.
我这辈子都没吃过
My grandpa was a real road warrior, too.
我祖父也是个公路勇士
He loved to drive.
他喜欢开车
Yeah. Well, let's hear it for gramps.
是啊 祖父们好样的
I'm Richard. Rico.
我叫理查德 叫我里科
I'm a friend of one of Ginny's bridesmaids.
我是金妮伴娘的朋友
Yeah, okay, Rico. My name's Earl.
好的里科 我叫厄尔
Hey, Earl, you know, if you're really stuck...
厄尔 如果你遇到了麻烦...
I know some people who would pay you to just drive,
我认识人在招司机
one city to another.
从一个城市到另一个
Pay me to just drive?
就花钱让我开开车吗
What do you get out of it, slick?
你有什么好处呢 小滑头
All I'm saying is, I have friends
我的意思是 我有朋友
looking for cautious drivers like you.
在招像你这样谨慎的司机
Yeah.
好的
You could help your granddaughter.
这样你就能帮你外孙女了
All righty.
好的
Just drive.
就开开车
Okay. All right.
好吧
It says "tire shop," but which one?
说是轮胎店 到底哪一家啊
Hola. I'm Earl.
你好 我是厄尔
Hola, hola, Earl.
你好 厄尔
Where do you want us to cut the compartment, huh?
从车厢哪里开始切啊
Under the seat? The wheel well?
座位下面 还是轮舱
Do what to the compartment?
要对车厢干嘛
Cut up your truck.
把你的货车切了
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
下一页 →