You're in need of correction, aren't you?
你需要一些修正 对吧
I might leave marks.
我可能会留下一些记号
Not a great idea.
这可不是个好主意
That's got to burn.
烧起来真棒呢
See, what you have to understand, Michael,
听着 迈克尔 你必须明白
is that this is a fucked up free zone.
免税区是个很操蛋的地方
Guys who sit in Chuck's chair become mayor.
谁要是能坐在查克的位子上 谁就会是市长
We have to be beyond reproach.
我们不能出现任何异议
So no Tinder at the goddamn office, okay?
所以 请不要在这个地方约炮 好吗
It feels like yesterday I was telling you all this.
这让我想起我对你谆谆教导的日子 仿佛就在昨天
- Mm, 18 months ago.
- 恩 18个月前
Added some stuff of my own in there.
我举一反三了
Yeah. Tinder. I heard.
是啊 约炮软件是吧
Come on. He's waiting.
来吧 他等着呢
Well, off the record, the, uh, Attorney General's
怎么说呢 偷偷告诉你吧 首席检察官
always happy to take my recommendations
在任命联邦法官这种事上
on who to appoint to the federal bench.
总会愉快地采纳我的建议的
Okay, guys. What do we got on deck?
好了 伙计们 有什么要通报的吗
Progress report on two of the open investigations.
公开调查里的两项进展报告
Ari Spyros from the S.E.C...
证券交易委员会的艾瑞 斯派罗斯
I'm sorry, sir. He... he wouldn't...
对不起 先生 他不
It's fine, Kim. It's okay. Thank you.
没关系 金 没事 谢谢你
What's the occasion?
这是什么情况
We're not interviewing right now.
我现在可不想不接受采访
This got your panties all sticky?
你就看这个 把自己看欲动了是么
Suspect trading pattern on Pepsum Pharmaceuticals.
派普萨姆制药公司的可疑交易模式
One of my grunts riding the Midas
我在迈达斯的一个猪佬小弟
spotted a days-long buy spike.
花了一天的时间去买增股
Yeah, get me Spyros.
接通斯派罗斯
You can all study the charts,
你可以选择自己研究图表
or I can give you the answers to the test.
或者也可以由我告诉你检测的结果
- Please. - Lenny Bosco... Old Oaks Investments.
- 请说 - 莱尼博斯克 老橡树投资
Peter Decker... Quaker Ridge Financial.
彼得德克尔 贵格脊金融
Dan Margolis... Century Capital.
丹.马尔格力 世纪资本
These three small firms
这三个小公司
all knew exactly when to buy and when to sell the stock.
都明确知道买入和抛售股票的时间
They had inside information.
他们有内部消息
You must get pings like that every day.
你肯定每天都能得到一大堆类似消息
So? Get them talking and fine them.
所以呢 把他们抓来谈话再处罚呗
It's bigger than that.
这可比那复杂多了
All three firms have links to Bobby Axelrod.
这三个公司都跟波比 阿克塞尔罗德有牵连
Bobby fucking Axelrod. Man of the people.
波比 阿克塞尔罗德 关心民间疾苦之人
You only have that exact look on your face when you're here.
你只有在这里 才会有那种表情
The pizza's just really fucking good.
这披萨真他妈太好吃了
Good? That is a thing of beauty.
只是不错吗 那简直是美的化身
That's why we lived in here when we were kids.
我们打小就住在这里 因为这个 就没想过搬家
I don't usually open for breakfast, guys.
我一般可是不开门卖早餐的 伙计们
I want to come in with you.
我想和你一起干
What the fuck did you tell him, kid?
你他妈的都跟他说了些啥 孩子
I don't want no charity.
我不要任何人可怜我
Look, all I told him was the truth, Bruno, okay?
听着 布鲁诺 我告诉他的一切都是实话好吗
That I got a call from a guy
我接到一个年轻人的电话
who said he was coming in here with a falafel shop,
他说他正在法拉费吃饭
and would I contract the rebuild.
问我是否能修改合同
And when I asked you about it,
当我问你此事时
you said that you were getting squeezed by a new landlord.
你说你正在被新业主所排挤
And when I got that call, I made a couple calls of my own.
我接到电话后 又打了两个电话
Falafel shop goes in the mall.
确保法拉费店会继续在商场经营
We lock in you in on a 20-year lease,
我们指定你为期20年的租赁权
and I cover the overage.
七七八八的杂项也解决了
I-I-I don't know, Bobby.
我 我 我不明白 波比
Come on. What is there to know?
还有什么需要明白的
You let me slide for weeks without paying
我以前每天放学后来你这儿
when I was coming in here every day after school.
你好几个星期没让我付账
That was just 'cause you were a good customer.
那只是因为你是一个好顾客
Which I want to keep being.
我依然只是一个好顾客
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
I'd love to tell you I knew you'd grow up
我很想告诉你 那时候我就知道
to become what you did,
你会成长为自己期许的那样
but to be honest, I had no idea.
但说实话 我没想到你变得这么好
That makes two of us.
我们都很好