学字幕网

爱尔兰人 The Irishman 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 36
下一页 →
I, I work hard for them when I ain't stealing from 'em.
我没偷他们东西时可是勤勤恳恳工作的
Your Honor, if this was about right or wrong,
法官大人 如果这是是非对错的问题
the company would have sought Mr. Sheeran's dismissal.
公司应该早就开除希兰先生了
They didn't.
可他们没有
They only accused Mr. Sheeran
他们指控希兰先生
because the company hoped he could name conspirators,
只是因为公司希望他能指认同伙
which he couldn't do because they don't exist.
而他没法指认 因为并不存在什么同伙
They don't exist because he didn't steal anything.
不存在同伙是因为他并没有偷东西
He didn't steal anything because he's an exemplary employee,
他没偷东西是因为他是个模范员工
who in eight years has never taken a day of sick leave.
工作八年都没请过一天病假
The only rule he ever broke is his own union's,
他唯一违反过的只有他自己工会的规矩
by helping others carry sides of beef from his truck
在冷死人的大冬天 帮其他人把半扇半扇的牛肉
to their refrigerators in the dead of winter.
从他的卡车上搬进他们的冷藏库里
All rise.
全体起立
Court is in session.
现在开庭
I'm dismissing this case with a warning.
我要驳回此案并给予警告
Yes, Your Honor.
好的 法官大人
No, no, not you, Mr. Sheeran.
不 不是警告你 希兰先生
You bring another working man before this court
你们下次要是再把工人告上法庭
with threats instead of evidence,
没有证据而只有威胁
believe me, you'll be sorry.
相信我 你们会后悔的
If I owned stock in this company, I would sell it.
要是我持有这家公司的股份 我一定赶紧卖了
I don't know how he did it, and I ain't gonna ask.
我不知道他怎么做到的 我也不会问
All I know is that Bill Bufalino got me out of
我只知道比尔·巴法利诺帮我摆脱了一件
a case where I should never have gotten away with it.
我原本绝无可能脱身的案子
I should've been down for the count.
我本该彻底败诉的
People are gonna appreciate what you did today, Frank.
人们会感谢你今天的所作所为 弗兰克
You know, they got families, they got kids.
他们有家人 有孩子
They need those jobs.
他们需要这些工作
Instead, we went out celebrating...
然而 我们却在外庆祝
Russell!
罗素
...and I met what was gonna turn out to be
而我则就此走上了
the rest of my life.
余生的道路
You know, I thought that was you walking in outside.
我就觉得刚进来的人是你
Yeah, yeah, you know, this is our place.
当然了 这可是我们的地盘
Can I introduce you to this new guy Frank?
我给你介绍个叫弗兰克的新人吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然 好的
Frank, I want you to meet my cousin Russell Bufalino.
弗兰克 来见见我的表兄罗素·巴法利诺
- How are ya? - Hi, nice to meet you.
-你好啊 -你好 幸会
You helped me with my truck a couple of months ago.
几个月前你帮我修过我的卡车
Oh, yeah, yeah, that's right. The timing chain.
没错 想起来了 定时链坏了
- Yeah. - Did you get it fixed?
-对 -你找人修了吗
- I fixed it the next day, yeah. - Attaboy.
-我第二天就找人修了 -好样的
- Thanks again. - Oh, you're welcome.
-再次感谢你 -不客气
My pleasure. I'm glad you fixed it.
我的荣幸 你修好了就好
You better watch.
你最好注意点
There's a lot of tough guys around here. Did he tell ya?
这里有很多不好惹的家伙 他跟你说了吗
You're not afraid of tough guys, are ya?
你并不怕不好惹的家伙 是吧
No.
I didn't think so. I'll see you around.
我想也是 回见
- Okay. - Thanks, Russell.
-好的 -谢了 罗素
Your cousin saved my ass.
你表兄之前帮了我大忙
I could've lost the whole load.
不然我可能会损失一整车的货
Yeah, yeah. Well, he knows everything about trucks, really.
是啊 他非常了解卡车
Yeah, he worked at Canada Dry for a long time.
他在汽水公司干过很长时间
- Vito, how are you? - Pleasure.
-维托 你好吗 -幸会
I think, uh... Let's take the booth.
我们去坐卡座吧
Come on. You're gonna love this.
来吧 你会喜欢这里的
Maybe I didn't know who Russell Bufalino was back then,
也许我当时还不知道罗素·巴法利诺是谁
but I'd seen enough pictures and stories in the newspapers
但我在报纸上看过无数照片和报道
to know he was eatin' with Angelo Bruno.
足以知道当时跟他一起吃饭的是安吉洛·布鲁诺
I mean, Bruno, he... he was just made
布鲁诺当时刚成为
the new boss of Philadelphia.
费城的新任老大
He took care of everything from Philadelphia to Atlantic City.
从费城到大西洋城的一切都由他负责
That, I knew.
这点我是知道的
And that was all I had to know
而我当时只需知道这些
to know that Russell Bufalino
就能知道罗素·巴法利诺
was no truck mechanic from Canada Dry.
绝不是汽水公司的卡车维修工
This bread is very good.
这面包真棒
- Good, eh? - Yeah.
-好吃吧 -好吃
Where did an Irisher like you learn to speak Italian?
你这样的爱尔兰人是在哪学的意大利语
In Italy - the war.
在意大利 二战的时候
Where?
意大利哪里
Salerno.
萨莱诺
Anzio.
安齐奥
Sicily...
西西里岛
around Catania.
卡塔尼亚附近
Catania? I'm from Catania.
卡塔尼亚 我就是卡塔尼亚人
Yeah? I thought you had an accent like Catania.
是吗 我就觉得你有点卡塔尼亚口音
How long were you in the war?
你参战了多久
Four years.
四年
411 days in combat...
411天在战场上
122 at Anzio.
122天在安齐奥
Forty-fifth Infantry.
45步兵团的
Minchia.
我的天
- Yeah. - Minchia.
-是啊 -天啊
Yeah.
对的
Were you afraid of dying?
你当时怕死吗
Always afraid.
一直很怕
And don't let anybody tell you that they weren't afraid.
要是有人说他不怕可千万别信
- That's a lot of bullshit. You know? - Yeah.
-那纯属胡扯 知道吗 -是啊
Everybody's afraid. And you pray a lot.
人人都很害怕 而且会经常祈祷
I prayed a lot.
我就经常祈祷
I prayed that I'd never sin again as long as I live
我祈祷说 要是能活着离开
if I could just get out of here.
我这辈子一定再也不沾染罪恶
But then the fighting starts
但紧接着战斗就开始了
and then you forget about everything.
你就把一切都忘了
You're just trying to survive, stay alive.
你只想活下来 保住小命
Once I saw that I was getting through the war,
当我明白自己撑过了战争时
I looked around me, I said...
我看了看自己的周围 说...
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 36
下一页 →