学字幕网

爱尔兰人 The Irishman 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 36
下一页 →
It's a bar.
这可是个酒吧
Say hello to your wife, huh?
向你老婆问好
I got a way you can earn, to push those hindquarters.
我有个赚钱的法子 推销那些后腿肉
There's a guy in here, he'll pay a lot of money for them.
这里有个人 他会为此出大价钱的
Come on, let's shoot this first and then we'll talk business.
来吧 我们先干了再谈生意
At the other end of the bar, at twelve o'clock...
在酒吧的另一头 十二点钟方向...
You see him? He's got a rescinding hairline.
看见他了吗 有点秃的那个
Yeah, you'll make a lot of money with him.
没错 他能让你赚大钱
See him there? Skinny Razor. He owns the place.
看见他了吗 瘦剃刀 他是这地方的老板
Razor?
剃刀
He shylocks and runs a little book out of the joint.
他放高利贷 还在酒吧开了个赌注站
He's got a lot of good action, good connections.
他挺能耐的 人脉很广
- Razor's his name? - Yeah, he used to work at a butcher shop.
-他叫剃刀 -是的 他曾经在肉店工作
My friend Frank Irish is here.
我朋友爱尔兰人弗兰克在这里
The one I told you about?
我和你说过的那个
- Oh, the truck. - Yeah, hindquarters.
-开卡车的 -对 运后腿肉
Frank Sheeran.
我是弗兰克·希兰
You like steak?
你喜欢牛排吗
I do.
喜欢
I deliver steak.
我送牛排
Do ya?
是吗
Good steak.
上好的牛排
I could deliver you steak.
我可以给你送牛排
- Could ya? - I could.
-可以吗 -可以
Good price too. The best.
价格也公道 最低价
- We'll talk later. - Okay.
-我们晚点再聊 -好的
Thanks, Skinny.
谢了 瘦子
It's freezing out there.
外面冷死了
I don't mind it.
我不介意
Not me. I hate it.
我不行 我怕冷
Hey, do me a favor. When you go outside...
帮我个忙 你出去的时候...
put the seal on for me.
帮我把封条装上
- All right. I gotta go out anyway. - I owe you one.
-好吧 反正我得出去 -我欠你个人情
There you go, Frank.
给 弗兰克
- See you next time. - All right, Tony. Thanks.
-下次见 -好的 托尼 谢了
Much better, Frank.
好多了 弗兰克
I don't go near Choice. I only do Prime. That's it.
我不碰特选级 只运极佳级
Can I get some more for next Tuesday?
下周二能再给我搞一些来吗
How many you want?
你想要多少
At least five.
至少五块
Okay. Five, you got.
好的 给你五块
- Amen. - Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
Amen.
阿门
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是怎么回事
Tony, I don't...
托尼 我不...
What the fuck is this, Frank?
这他妈是怎么回事 弗兰克
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
I mean...
我是说...
I don't load the truck.
车不是我装的
The loaders are supposed to load the truck.
是装车的人装的车
Maybe they didn't do their work. I don't know.
也许他们没干好自己的活儿 我不知道
You didn't realize you were driving a light horse?
你没意识到车变轻了吗
No. I just...
没有 我只是...
Nothing. It felt fine.
没意识到 感觉挺正常的
Oh, come on, Frank. Come on.
拜托 弗兰克 拜托
I'm telling you. I...
我说的是真的 我...
God's truth. I just don't know what happened.
千真万确 我真不知道是怎么回事
I don't know. Maybe some...
我不知道 也许是...
- It's empty. - I know it is.
-车是空的 -我知道
I know it is.
我知道
What are you guys looking at? Go back to work.
你们看什么看 回去工作
All of youse!
所有人
What am I gonna tell the boss?
我怎么和老板交待
Well, I'm telling you that I don't know what's going on.
我说了我真不知道是怎么回事
Just don't look at me 'cause I, you know...
别问我 因为我...
Well, who else can I look at?
那我还能去问谁
This is not gonna be on me, Frank.
这件事可不能怪在我头上 弗兰克
- I'm telling you right now. - Not gonna be on me,
-我都说了 -也怪不到我头上
I just drive the truck. That's all I do.
我只是开车的 别的什么都没干
Okay, Frank Sheeran. Am I saying that right?
好吧 弗兰克·希兰 是叫这个吗
Yeah, you said right.
是的 就是这名字
Under the contract, thanks to Jimmy Hoffa...
根据合同 这得感谢吉米·霍法
management can only fire a driver on very specific charges.
管理层只能在有非常具体的指控时才能开除司机
- So, you ever show up late? - No.
-你上班迟到过吗 -没有
- Do you have any moving violations? - No.
-有任何交通违规吗 -没有
- Do you drink on the job? - No.
-你在工作期间喝酒吗 -不喝
You ever hit anybody?
你打过人吗
- On the job? - Yeah.
-在工作期间吗 -对
- No. - Okay.
-那没有 -好的
What about stealing, that ain't grounds?
偷窃不算吗
Well...
这个嘛
can they prove it?
他们能证明吗
I don't think so.
应该不能
All right then, we don't have nothing to worry about.
那就没什么好担心的了
If they can prove it,
如果他们能证明
they're just gonna want names from you. Accomplices.
他们也只是想让你供出其他同伙的名字
That's all. You give them a couple of names, you go home.
仅此而已 你交代几个名字就能回家了
Keep your job.
还能保住你的工作
What do you think about that?
你觉得怎么样
- Would you give them names? - No.
-你会交代名字吗 -不
No names.
没有名字
You know, I don't, uh...
你知道吧 我并不...
I don't care whether you did it or not.
我并不关心你到底做没做
That makes no difference to me.
对我来说没有区别
- Yeah, I know. - I'm here to defend you. Right?
-我知道 -我是来帮你辩护的 对吧
Right.
What, you want to know if I did it or not?
怎么 你想知道我到底做没做吗
Well...
这个嘛
I'm gonna defend you either way.
不管怎样我都会替你辩护
Yeah, all right, but...
我知道 只是...
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 36
下一页 →