学字幕网

爱尔兰人 The Irishman 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 36
下一页 →
When I was young, I thought house painters painted houses.
我年轻的时候 以为刷房子真就是刷房子
What did I know?
我懂什么
I was a working guy.
我当时是个工人
A business agent for Teamster Local 107 out of South Philly.
南费城的卡车司机107号地方工会的工会代表
One of a thousand working stiffs...
千百个工人中的一员
until I wasn't no more.
直到我不再是了
And then...
然后
I started painting houses...
我开始刷房子
myself.
亲自
In this particular matter,
在这件事情上
the whole thing was built around the wedding.
一切都是围绕着婚礼的
Bill Bufalino's daughter was getting married in Detroit.
比尔·巴法利诺的女儿在底特律结婚
Bill was a Teamster lawyer, but more important,
比尔是卡车司机工会的律师 但更重要的是
he was Russell Bufalino's cousin.
他是罗素·巴法利诺的表亲
Now, Russell didn't want to fly,
罗素不想坐飞机
so I was gonna drive him to the wedding.
所以我打算开车送他去参加婚礼
He wanted to take care of some business along the way,
他想顺路处理一些生意上的事情
which in Russell's case meant only one thing:
对罗素而言 这就意味着一件事
Money... collecting it.
钱 收钱
So we'd drive.
所以我们开车去的
Him and his wife Carrie and me and my wife Irene.
他和他老婆凯丽 以及我和我老婆艾琳
Or I call her Reenie.
我喊她琳妮
I figured we would take 476 out of Philly,
我想着我们走费城外的476号公路
and then we go up to Pittston and pick up Russ,
然后我们到匹兹顿接上罗素
which is usually how we did it,
我们一般都是这么走的
and then Interstate 80 West through the rest of Pennsylvania,
然后沿80号州际公路西段开过宾州
and then we'd go across Ohio, all the way to Toledo,
然后我们横穿俄亥俄州到托莱多
and then we would go 75 North to Detroit.
接着我们沿着75号公路北上底特律
It was gonna take about three days
总共要花三天
with all the business breaks and cigarette stops,
算上所有谈生意以及抽烟的时间
since Russell didn't allow nobody to smoke in the car.
因为罗素不允许任何人在车里面抽烟
He says Jimmy Blue Eyes and Meyer Lansky
他说蓝眼睛吉米和迈尔·兰斯基
convinced him to stop smoking
说服他戒了烟
when they were getting kicked out of their casinos in Cuba
当时他们从自己在古巴的赌场里被赶了出去
and getting shot at by Castro.
还被卡斯特罗开枪打了
I don't know. It might have been one of those,
我也说不清楚 也许是那种
I'll-never-smoke-again things too."
我就再也不抽烟了"的情况
But I do know that from Castro on,
但我知道从卡斯特罗那件事开始
Russ wouldn't allow nobody to smoke in his car,
罗素就再也不许别人在车里抽烟了
not even Carrie.
就连凯丽也不行
Can we stop soon?
能尽快停车吗
We're only in the car two minutes, honey.
我们刚上车两分钟 亲爱的
We're not even near the highway.
甚至还没上公路呢
I know, Russell. But you don't like to stop on the highway.
我知道 罗素 但你不喜欢在公路上停车
Well, it's not that so much.
也不能这么说
They don't let you stop on the highway.
是他们不允许你在公路上停车
Okay, so then we'll smoke in the car.
好吧 那我们就在车里抽吧
And what about my cataracts?
我的白内障怎么办
I'll crack the window.
我会开窗的
Carrie, I made a vow. Remember?
凯丽 我发过誓的 记得吗
Remember I made a vow, Carrie?
记得我发过誓吗 凯丽
Yeah, now I can't smoke on...
好吧 这下我不能在...
All right, and now I can't smoke.
行吧 这下我不能抽烟了
See where we are?
看见我们到哪了吗
Is... Is that...
那是...
What are those odds?
太巧了吧
What's the problem, kid?
出什么问题了 小子
I don't... I don't know. It sounds funny.
我不知道 感觉车坏了
It stops, it starts, it loses power.
车停了 再启动 就没动力了
Let me see if I can give you a hand.
我看看能不能给你搭把手
Let me see. Check all these plugs.
我看看 检查一下这些塞子
Spark plugs are okay.
火花塞没问题
The distributor cap's okay.
分电盘盖也没问题
Good.
很好
It's gotta be something with... with this.
一定是这个...出问题了
Timing chain.
定时链
This is what this is. There's a cap on it.
就是这么回事 这上面有个塞子
This cap is loose. It ain't supposed to be loose.
这个塞子松了 不应该松的
So that means they're getting worn out.
所以这意味着它们已经老化了
You just gotta...
你得...
Try that now. Tighten it up.
试试 拧紧它
I can drive 'em. I can't fix 'em.
我会开车 但不会修车
You're back in business, kid.
你可以重新上路了 小子
Thanks.
谢了
- I owe you anything? - No.
-我怎么回报你呢 -不用
No, you don't owe me anything.
你不用回报我
Thanks.
谢了
- Frank. - Hey, Frank. How ya doing?
-我叫弗兰克 -你好 弗兰克
What's your name?
你叫什么
Where you from?
你是哪里人
- Philly. - Oh, you're from Philly.
-费城 -你是费城人啊
Yeah.
是的
Where you hang out there?
在费城你一般去哪玩
Callahan's.
卡拉汉
Bocce Club.
滚球俱乐部
But it's a bar, it's not a bocce club.
但那是个酒吧 不是玩滚球的俱乐部
Oh, yeah. You play bocce?
是嘛 你玩滚球吗
Nah.
不玩
All right, Frankie... get that fixed.
好了 弗兰克 把那玩意修好
Because it'll go again on you, I'm telling you.
因为它肯定还会掉链子的 我告诉你
- Thank you. - All right.
-谢谢 -好了
I will. Thanks again.
我会去修的 再次感谢
Good luck, buddy.
祝你好运 小兄弟
I mean, I thought maybe he owned the gas station.
我以为他是加油站老板
'Cause he owned something, you could tell.
因为他一定是个老板 看得出来
Yeah, it turns out he owned the whole road.
结果发现整条路都是他的
This one?
这只吗
Salute! Drink up, fellas.
敬礼 干了 朋友们
God bless.
上帝保佑
Let's go. Let's go. Let's make some money today.
走着 走着 今天一起赚点钱
1 2 3 4 5 ... 36
下一页 →