♪ I understand ♪
♪ 我知道的 ♪
♪ I understand ♪
♪ 我都明白 ♪
♪ Ladies, they love me ♪
♪ 姑娘们都痴迷于我 ♪
♪ They know me ♪
♪ 因为她们够了解我 ♪
♪ 'Cause I am the man ♪
♪ 因为我就是完美情人 ♪
♪ I- I- I know it's hard ♪
♪ 我 我 我知道对你们来说 ♪
♪ For you to comprehend ♪
♪ 要理解就宛若入坟 ♪
♪ I unders- I unders- I understand ♪
♪ 我知 我知 我知道的 ♪
♪ I got the mojo ♪
♪ 爷什么都有 ♪
♪ Ladies they wanna hop on it like pogo ♪
♪ 就让姑娘们尽情地蹦跶吧 ♪
♪ Haters act like they don't know ♪
♪ 一个个酸民装聋做哑 ♪
♪ But they know though ♪
♪ 还以为自己有多潇洒 ♪
♪ Life is a dance ♪
♪ 生活是一场热舞 ♪
♪ And this is my solo, uh ♪
♪ 而现在就是我的独舞 ♪
♪ Ladies, they love me ♪
♪ 姑娘们都痴迷于我 ♪
♪ They know me ♪
♪ 因为她们够了解我 ♪
♪ 'Cause I am the man ♪
♪ 因为我就是完美情人 ♪
♪ I understand, I understand ♪
♪ 我知道 我都明白 ♪
♪ I understand, I understand ♪
♪ 我知道 我都明白 ♪
♪ I am the man I am the man ♪
♪ 我就是完美情人 ♪
♪ I understand ♪
♪ 我都明白 ♪
Morning, bug. You ready?
起床了 你准备好了吗
Let's get this show on the road.
我们开始吧
Give me a couple minutes, Mom?
妈 我能晚点起吗
Not today. You got early therapy.
今天不行 你早上有治疗
Alrighty, here we go.
好了 来吧
That's one, two, buckle my bug.
一 二 起
And I don't know how many times we can go through recycling.
我都不知道说了多少遍回收利用
You gotta break down your boxes.
要把盒子拆开
You have to break down your boxes, you know?
你必须要把盒子拆开 知道吗
And also, the recycling, it's ridiculous.
还有回收利用太可笑了
- Can you go around just for today? - I gotta get you clean.
-你就不能出去转转吗 -我得把你弄干净
- It's perfectly normal. - You're right, Ma.
-这没什么不正常的 -是啊 妈
Twenty-four years old, you're washing my balls. It's perfectly normal.
我都24岁了你还帮我洗蛋 真是太正常了
It just seems very, very rude. I mean, I don't know how many times
就是太没礼貌了 很多时候你可以
you can email and text and call.
发邮件 短信或者打个电话
You know, I just can't, I can't go to everything.
我不可能同时出现在几个地方
I actually don't like to go to the public movie theaters
我不喜欢去电影院
because you don't know about bedbugs and stuff like that.
你又不知道坐垫里有没有螨虫那些东西
I don't have to listen
我可不想听那些
to any rude teenagers or people
青春期小孩和不懂礼貌的大人
talking to the screen.
对着荧幕指指点点
And you know how sometimes
有些时候
when people say something funny
有人在放预告片的时候
during the trailer,
讲了个段子
and then they start really feeling their oats,
然后他们就会开始上头
and they just keep it going
觉得自己多牛逼似的讲个不停
you know what I mean? They should just quit while they're ahead,
懂我意思吗 他们应该见好就收
but they just keep on yapping. Careful.
但是他们就是要讲个不停 小心点
- Hey. - Hey, Mo.
-早 -早 莫
You have lovely hair.
你的头发很好看
- Good morning, Mo. - Hey, Sarah, how's it going?
-早上好 莫 -早 萨拉 还好吗
- Pretty good. How are you? - Good.
-挺好的 你呢 -很好
Uhm, hey, did you do this new schedule?
是你做的这张表吗
Oh, you accidentally put the new guy with Becky.
你不小心把新来的分给了贝琪
Wasn't an accident.
我可没弄错
Mo, Scotty's going to freak out.
莫 斯科蒂会发飙的
Yeah, well, he led me into the ladies' room
他可把我带去了
at the movie theaters is why.
电影院女洗手间
No. Were there other people in there?
不会吧 里面有人吗
Not at first, but then I guess some big movie let out,
一开始没有 但后来可能有电影散场了
the women just kept on coming and coming and coming,
就有一堆女人就不断地进来
so I just stayed in there.
我只能待在里面
Then I guess another movie let out.
接着大概是又有一部电影散场了
It must have been 45 minutes.
我在里面待了45分钟
I went to the bathroom two times.
我去了两次洗手间
Hey, is that Scotty? What's up, buddy?
是斯科蒂吗 你怎么样
- Who the hell's Matt? - Mo did the schedule.
-谁他妈的是马特 -莫安排的表格
Mo, you blind douche fuck!
莫 你这个瞎傻屌
Is this about the ladies' room? That was a joke.
就因为洗手间的事吗 我在开玩笑哎
Hey, I'm Matt Kwong. I'm a new patient.
我是马特·况 我是新来的
Welcome. Just sign in right here.
欢迎 在这签字
You're gonna be with Becky in room one, just right over there.
去1号房间找贝琪 就在那儿
♪ I understand I understand ♪
♪ 我都知道 我明白的 ♪
♪ I am the man I am the man ♪
♪ 我就是完美情人 ♪
♪ I understand ♪
♪ 我知道的 ♪
All right, asshole, we're even.
好了 混蛋 我们扯平了
Uh, look at the bright side.
往好的方面想
At least with Renaldo, you don't pitch a tent during therapy.
和雷纳尔多在一起 你至少不会撑帐篷
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
这他妈是什么意思
When Becky was stretching you out last week, Ronnie walked by,
贝琪给你拉伸的时候罗尼看见了
said you were sporting a full- on panhandle. - That cocksucker.
-说你当时下面在撑帐篷 -混蛋
Come on, let's see what you got, let's see what you got.
让我们看看你打得怎么样
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Come on, Rick!
漂亮 就是这样 加油 瑞克
- Do you know what you're saying? - Nah, not really.
-你知道你在讲什么吗 -不知道
- Oh, you fucking kidding me? - What's going on?
-他妈的在开玩笑吧 -怎么了