学字幕网

美国工厂 American Factory 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
下一页 →
You don't know how important this is to Fuyao
你不知道这对福耀来说有多重要
and to the chairman.
对主席来说。
The plant looks great.
这种植物看起来很好。
These people are coming here
这些人来了
to see something that they never in their lifetime thought would happen.
去看看他们一生中从未想过的事情。
You have given hope and you have given life to a community
你给了希望,你给了一个社区的生命
that was desolate.
那是荒凉的。
This is one of the greatest projects in the history of the United States.
这是美国历史上最伟大的项目之一。
So, be proud, and most importantly,
所以,要骄傲,最重要的是,
have fun.
玩得开心。
Two lands,
两块土地,
-the bridge is what brings us together. -Yeah.
-桥是把我们聚在一起的原因。-是的。
And the-- [says word in Chinese] How do you say in English?
用中文说,你用英语怎么说?
-The bond. -Bond. Yeah, bond. Bond.
-债券。-债券。是的,债券。债券。
Yes, bond.
是的,邦德。
[upbeat instrumental music playing]
欢快的乐器演奏
[man speaks Chinese]
人会说汉语
Welcome.
欢迎。
[overlapping chatter]
重叠振动
-Welcome to the US! -[shouting]
-欢迎来到美国!
[shouts continue]
呼喊继续
[in English] Today the chairman's vision has been fulfilled.
在今天的英语中,主席的愿景已经实现。
Fuyao has invested close to 500 million.
福耀投资近5亿英镑。
[crowd chattering]
人群喋喋不休
-[Dave] Ni hao. -[man speaks Chinese]
-戴夫。你好。-男人说中文
[Dave in English] Really good seeing you guys. Thank you.
戴夫英语很好,很高兴见到你们。谢谢。
Thanks for having us out here. We really appreciate it.
谢谢你邀请我们来这里,我们真的很感激。
-It's a big deal. -Absolutely.
-这是一件大事。-当然。
This is big. A lot of people.
这是很大的,很多人。
-Nice weather, man. -Oh, my gosh.
-天气不错,伙计。-哦,我的天哪。
Chairman ordered the weather.
主席命令天气。
-Oh, I mean, it couldn't be better. -Right.
-哦,我的意思是,它不可能更好。-对。
Hang in there.
坚持住。
[laughing]
大笑
-How you doing, Dave? -Good to see you.
-你好吗,戴夫?-很高兴见到你。
Yeah, all right.
是的,好吧。
-[indistinct chatter] -[music playing over speakers]
-模糊的交谈-在扬声器上播放的音乐
[Cao speaking Chinese]
曹说汉语
[interprets] "My dear guests and friends, good morning."
解释“我亲爱的客人和朋友们,早上好。”
[in Chinese] Today, we hold the opening ceremony
在今天的中国,我们举行了开幕式
of Fuyao Glass America.
福耀玻璃美国。
[in English] We've heard both candidates for president
在英语中,我们听到两位总统候选人
refer to Ohio as the Rust Belt.
把俄亥俄州称为“铁锈地带”。
And, you know, you look at-- look at this today,
你看,今天看这个,
and we reject that term.
我们拒绝这一项。
With Chairman Cao, we know how to make everything in this state.
有了曹主席,我们知道如何在这个国家制造一切。
And, uh, this is a terrific example.
这是一个很好的例子。
One last point: I know many workers here are trying to form a union
最后一点:我知道这里的很多工人都在努力组建工会
to strengthen their voice in this great company.
在这个伟大的公司里加强他们的声音。
Ohio has a rich-- a rich, rich history
俄亥俄州有丰富的,丰富的历史
of unions and management working together.
工会和管理层一起工作。
I support those in this community, in this plant, in this crowd
我支持这个社区里的人,在这个植物里,在这群人中
that want to vote on whether or not to join a union.
他们想要投票决定是否加入一个工会。
I hope Fuyao looks at it the same way. Thank you all so much.
我希望福耀用同样的方式看着它,谢谢大家。
[scattered applause]
零星掌声
[softly] Who the fuck does he think he is?
他以为他是谁?
Out of place, totally out of place.
不合时宜,完全不合时宜。
Fuck him.
去他妈的。
Three, two, one!
三,二,一!
[applause, cheering]
掌声,欢呼
[in English] Our glass is totally made in USA.
在英语中,我们的玻璃完全是在美国制造的。
Ladies, you're doing a beautiful job. [chuckling]
女士们,你们干得很漂亮。
Create good glass and transfer good glass.
创造良好的玻璃和良好的玻璃。
[man in Chinese] The senator mentioned the workers union in his speech.
在中国,参议员在演讲中提到了工人联盟。
Does Fuyao have any good strategies for avoiding these risks?
福耀有什么好的策略来避免这些风险吗?
[in English] Hey, Charles. How you doing, man?
在英语里嘿,查尔斯。你好吗,伙计?
Dave, there's one thing I gotta talk to you about.
戴夫,有件事我得跟你说。
-Mm-hmm. -Regarding Sherrod Brown's comments...
-嗯。-关于谢罗德布朗的评论……
-Yes. -Uh...
-是的。-嗯。
You know, that's obviously not beneficial to us.
你知道,这显然对我们没有好处。
Absolutely right.
绝对正确。
-Don't wanna talk about certain topics. -Correct.
-不要谈论某些话题。-对。
So I think, at this point, Chairman, you know,
所以我认为,在这一点上,主席,你知道,
will definitely ask about
肯定会问
-what we're gonna do about it. -It's okay. Yeah. Yeah.
-我们要做的是。-没事的,是的,是的。
I'm gonna have to kill a senator.
我要杀了一个参议员。
I'm gonna take those big scissors and cut the... Senator Brown's head.
我要用这些大剪刀把布朗参议员的头剪掉。
He...
他。
-It's big. -He didn't tell us he was gonna do that.
-太大了。-他没告诉我们他会那样做。
He did that on purpose, so they're cut off.
他是故意这么做的,所以他们被切断了。
They'll never be allowed in the plant again.
他们再也不会被允许进入工厂了。
[in Chinese] You all know our stand on this.
在中国,你们都知道我们的立场。
We don't want to see the union developing here.
我们不希望看到工会在这里发展。
[in English] "First, you all know our stand on this,
在英语中,“首先,你们都知道我们的立场,
that we want to avoid unions."
我们想要避免工会。”
[Cao in Chinese] If we have a union, it will impact our efficiency,
如果我们有一个工会,它会影响我们的效率,
thus hurting our company.
因此伤害了我们的公司。
It will create loss for us.
它会给我们带来损失。
If a union comes in, I'm shutting down.
如果一个工会来了,我就关门了。
They keep interfering with my production.
他们一直干扰我的生产。
Slowly bleeding money is even worse than a union.
慢慢地流血的钱比一个工会还要糟糕。
[in English] "Uh, right now,
在英语中,“呃,现在,
if they're creating extreme inefficiency in my production,
如果他们在我的生产中制造了极端的低效率,
I'm just bleeding money."
我只是在流血。”
[Cao in Chinese] John, if you want to continue to be president,
曹在中文里,如果你想继续当总统,
you have to listen to my advice.
你必须听我的劝告。
[John in English] Every piece of glass counts.
约翰用英语说每一块玻璃都很重要。
Every piece that goes down that line and goes-- gets on that customer truck,
每一件沿着这条线往下走的东西都跑到那辆卡车上,
it matters.
这很重要。
Our customers are counting on us.
我们的客户指望着我们。
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
下一页 →