学字幕网

美国工厂 American Factory 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 15 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16
下一页 →
868 noes, 444 yes.
868个,444个是的。
Yeah. [chuckles]
是的,咯咯笑
Yeah.
是的。
I wasn't shocked...
我并不感到震惊。
because I know the-- the young people got scared.
因为我知道——年轻人被吓坏了。
Them LRI people scared the shit out of 'em, that's all.
他们把他们吓坏了,仅此而已。
[woman] Before we started having those trainings,
在我们开始进行这些训练之前,
I felt like there was a big "yes" vote.
我觉得有一个很大的“赞成”的投票。
They spoke a lot about a strike,
他们谈了很多关于罢工的事,
and like, not being able to be paid, unless we-- You know.
就像,除非我们——你知道,不能得到报酬。
So, I feel like people, you know, are worried about their income.
所以,我觉得人们,你知道,担心他们的收入。
'Cause I definitely was, you know? So...
因为我确实是,你知道吗?所以。
There you have it. Overwhelming no.
这是你的,势不可挡。
[overlapping chatter]
重叠振动
[blowing]
[Jeff] Good morning, everyone.
杰夫,大家早上好。
-[man] Morning. -[low responses]
-男人早晨-低反应
Last night I couldn't sleep
昨晚我睡不着觉
because I feel...
因为我觉得…
even more heavier burden on my shoulder.
更沉重的负担在我肩上。
You guys gave me a chance
你们给了我一个机会
to make FGA better.
使FGA更好。
My goal is gonna work with the team to make sure
我的目标是要和团队合作以确保
every single issue I cannot resolve overnight,
每一个我都无法解决的问题,
but give me some time.
但请给我一些时间。
Can we do this?
我们能做到吗?
-Yeah? -[scattered murmurs]
-是吗?-分散的低语
All right, one more thing: life is short.
好吧,还有一件事:生命是短暂的。
We're gonna select the best ten employees go to China.
我们将选出最优秀的10名员工去中国。
There's some pictures.
这里有一些图片。
This is Shanghai.
这是上海。
Shanghai is the most modern city in China.
上海是中国最现代化的城市。
Look like Manhattan, right?
看起来像曼哈顿,对吧?
It's like a Manhattan too.
它就像一个曼哈顿。
Yeah, this is a Hyatt Hotel. Hyatt Hotel.
是的,这是凯悦酒店。凯悦酒店。
They have a sky pool, 55 floor.
他们有一个55层的天池。
You swim in the sky.
你在天空中游泳。
And I'm gonna share the good news for you.
我要和大家分享这个好消息。
One of you lucky guys,
你们其中一个幸运的家伙,
you're gonna see that city.
你会看到那个城市的。
We're one Fuyao, one family.
我们是一个福耀,一个家庭。
We create the miracle.
我们创造奇迹。
We need to create success forever.
我们需要永远创造成功。
Let's make American great again.
让我们再次让美国变得伟大。
[man speaking Chinese]
讲中文的人
[man in Chinese] The smooth operation of our US project
在中国,我们美国项目的顺利运作
has laid a solid foundation for our global strategy.
为我们的全球战略奠定了坚实的基础。
We've achieved double-digit growth in operation management.
我们在运营管理方面取得了两位数的增长。
Both our earnings and profits have reached new digits.
我们的收入和利润都达到了新的数字。
[Cao in Chinese] The China of my youth was poor
曹在中国,我年轻时的中国很穷
and undeveloped.
还有未开发的。
I feel I was happier then.
我觉得那时我更快乐了。
Now I live in a new era
现在我生活在一个新时代
of prosperity and modernity,
繁荣与现代化,
but I have a sense of loss.
但我有一种失落的感觉。
I miss the croaking frogs and chirping bugs of my childhood.
我怀念儿时的青蛙和唧唧喳喳的虫子。
The wild flowers blooming in the field.
野花盛开在田野里。
In the past few decades, I have built so many factories.
在过去的几十年里,我建造了这么多工厂。
Have I taken the peace away and destroyed the environment?
我是否带走了和平,破坏了环境?
I don't know if I am a contributor or a sinner.
我不知道我是一个贡献者还是一个罪人。
But...
但是。
I only think that way when I'm unhappy.
只有当我不快乐时,我才会这样想。
The point of living is to work.
生活的意义在于工作。
Don't you think so?
你不这么认为吗?
[Rob] Last Friday, I was terminated from Fuyao
上星期五,我被福耀开除了
after two and a half years.
两年半之后。
Uh...
呃。
The excuse given was I was too slow pulling up something on the computer.
我的借口是我在电脑上拖东西太慢了。
Took me about two or three minutes.
我花了两到三分钟。
It wasn't quick enough.
这还不够快。
I wouldn't take away the last two and a half years.
在过去的两年半时间里,我不会把它带走。
I met a lot of good friends
我遇到了很多好朋友
and I learned a lot from the Chinese.
我从中国人那里学到了很多。
[indistinct chatter]
模糊交谈
[whistles]
吹口哨
[in Chinese] I don't have any food for you.
在中文里,我没有任何食物给你。
I have some watermelon in my apartment.
我的公寓里有一些西瓜。
[dog barks]
狗吠
I don't think he can eat fruit.
我不认为他能吃水果。
[boy] He can eat grass.
他能吃草。
[speaking Chinese]
说中文
-[woman in English] Take care, guys. -[in English] See you later.
-用英语的女人照顾好了,伙计们。-用英语来看你。
-[woman] Bye, Wong. -Bye-bye.
-再见,黄西。-再见。
[Wong speaks indistinctly in Chinese]
黄西在中文里说得不清楚
[Wong] In the old days, all Chinese people wanted in life
黄西在过去,所有中国人都想要生活
was to have enough food and to raise their kids.
是要有足够的食物和养育他们的孩子。
That's all they wanted.
这就是他们想要的。
When it comes to my generation, we want it all.
说到我们这一代,我们想要一切。
We travel wherever we want and buy whatever we like.
我们去任何我们想去的地方,买我们喜欢的东西。
[Bobby] GM afforded me a great life...
Bobby GM给了我一个美好的生活。
that was cut off
这被切断了
when they closed the doors.
当他们关上了门。
We will never ever make that type of money again.
我们再也不会赚那笔钱了。
Those days are over.
那些日子已经过去了。
-[woman] There you go! -[people cheering]
-女人,你去!-人们在欢呼
-[indistinct chatter] -All right!
-模糊的闲聊-好吧!
-Hey! [laughing] -[woman] Yay!
-嘿!笑-女人耶!
-Well, I didn't even know. -[man laughing]
-嗯,我甚至不知道。-男人笑
[Timi] You never give up on the American dream.
蒂米,你永远不会放弃美国梦。
To me, that would be un-American.
对我来说,那将是非美国式的。
← 上一页
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16
下一页 →