学字幕网

美国工厂 American Factory 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 14 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16
下一页 →
-[woman 1] Is the company paying you? -[man 1] Yes.
-女人1是公司付钱给你的吗?-男人1是的。
Didn't I say that? I usually say that in every meeting.
我不是这样说的吗?我通常在每次会议上都这么说。
-[man 3] No. -[woman 1] No, you didn't say that yet.
-男人3号不。-女人1不,你还没说。
[man 1] Well, the reality is, they pay me to consult with you here--
好吧,事实是,他们付钱让我在这里和你商量——
[woman 2] They pay you to talk to us?
他们付钱让你跟我们说话吗?
[man 1] They pay me. They don't pay me enough to stand up here and lie to you.
他们付给我钱,他们付给我的钱不够我站在这里对你撒谎。
-[woman chuckles] -[man 1] Okay?
-女人笑-男人1?
He says that he was being impartial, but he wasn't.
他说他是公正的,但他不是。
The UAW is free to use everywhere else in the world.
美国汽车工人联合会可以自由地在世界其他任何地方使用。
If they want to pay our-- pay our workforce
如果他们想要支付我们的劳动力
to sit through a presentation, to listen to the pitch,
坐在演讲中,听演讲,
that's their right.
这是他们的权利。
But while they're on our clock, it's our message.
但是当他们在我们的时钟上时,这是我们的信息。
[Bobby] They spent a lot of money to bring these people in here
他们花了很多钱把这些人带到这里来
to make sure that every employee
确保每个员工
goes through this session,
经过这次会议,
not once, but twice, maybe three times.
不是一次,而是两次,也许是三次。
They have people walking around there with patches and stickers on
他们让人们在那里四处走动,贴着补丁和贴纸
that's saying: "Vote no.
这就是说:“投反对票。
You still have a voice."
你仍然有发言权。”
Now, my question to them people are:
现在,我对他们的问题是:
What voice do you have?
你有什么声音?
When have you ever had a voice?
你什么时候有过声音?
[Cynthia] Ever since they started this job, it's been a two-man job.
自从他们开始这项工作以来,辛西娅就一直是两个人的工作。
When they put me out here on it,
当他们把我放在这里的时候,
they decided they wanted it to be a one-person job.
他们决定要把它变成一个人的工作。
When I went to talk to HR, I told them they were targeting me.
当我去找人力资源部的时候,我告诉他们他们的目标是我。
Put me on a job to set me up to write me up for performance issues
让我做一份工作,让我为自己的表现问题写信给我
and fire me.
然后解雇我。
[protesters chattering]
抗议者喋喋不休
[Jill] I got the phone call from Fuyao
我接到了福耀的电话
that they had fired me.
他们解雇了我。
I really truly feel like-- that they targeted me.
我真的觉得他们是针对我的。
I was on the news, I was at the city council meetings.
我在新闻上,我参加了市议会的会议。
[protesters shouting]
抗议者高喊
It's been a pretty sad...
这是一件非常悲哀的事情。
few days.
几天。
-[protesters chanting indistinctly] -This sinking feeling of...
——抗议者不清晰地呼喊着——这种下沉的感觉。
"I don't have a job."
“我没有工作。”
I mean, I'm a good worker.
我是说,我是个好工人。
Workers union!
工人联盟!
Should I have gotten so involved?
我应该这么投入吗?
Put my whole life into it?
把我的一生都投入进去?
[protesters shouting]
抗议者高喊
[Dave] Here's old Fuyao.
戴夫这是老福耀。
Can't spell Fuyao without F-U.
如果没有F-U,就不能拼出福耀。
When I was at Fuyao, I didn't think we needed a union.
当我在福耀的时候,我不认为我们需要一个工会。
Move forward to today, you have no voice, you have...
到今天,你没有声音,你有。
Truly, you--
真的,你——
From what I'm told, there really isn't an American with authority
据我所知,没有一个美国人有权威
that they can talk to.
他们可以交谈。
You know, I--
你知道,我——
I think these employees need something.
我认为这些员工需要一些东西。
[in Chinese] I think I need to make only two more trips this year,
在中文里,我想我今年只需要再做两次旅行,
if you achieve what you planned.
如果你实现了你的计划。
Why do I need to come here? It's not convenient for me. Right?
为什么我要来这里?这对我来说不方便,对吧?
You think I like to come to America every month?
你觉得我每个月都喜欢来美国吗?
[chuckles] It's tiring.
笑起来很累。
Is the union making any noise?
工会制造噪音吗?
No, not too much.
不,不太多。
Better than it was before.
比以前好多了。
Recently, we fired a lot of union supporters.
最近,我们解雇了许多工会支持者。
We have tried different ways. It's worked out.
我们尝试了不同的方法,这是可行的。
-[Cao] Uh... -[man] A lot of active ones left--
-嗯……-有很多活跃的人离开了——
[Cao] Then you guys should hire more excellent people.
然后你们应该雇佣更多优秀的人才。
Young people.
年轻人。
This is the culture I want for our company.
这就是我想要的公司文化。
-[John] Mmm. -Then we will have a good atmosphere here.
-约翰。-那我们在这里会有很好的气氛。
Mmm.
嗯。
A lot of things here in the US are different from China.
在美国,很多事情都与中国不同。
Well, we've invested here already. It's just not working that well.
好吧,我们已经在这里投资了,它的效果不太好。
-[people chuckling] -[low murmuring]
-人们咯咯地笑-低低的喃喃自语
-Ah? -Mmm.
-啊?-嗯。
-[protesters shouting] -[horns honking]
-抗议者呼喊-喇叭声
Morning, y'all.
早上好,各位。
-Fired up, ready to vote. -Ready to win!
-开火,准备投票。-准备好赢!
-Ready to vote. -Ready to win.
-准备投票。-准备好赢。
-Ready to win! -There you go.
-准备好了!-好了。
-You ready to win. -[man] All right, girl!
-你准备好了。-伙计,好吧,姑娘!
[woman] Fired up, ready to win!
女人点燃了,准备好了!
[reporter] These are actually people from the United Auto Workers Union,
记者这些人实际上是来自全美汽车工人联合会的人,
and they're out here demonstrating, trying to encourage Fuyao employees
他们在这里展示,试图鼓励福耀的员工
to vote "yes."
投票“是”。
Fuyao released a statement earlier
福耀在早些时候发表了一份声明
saying that they believe the United Workers Union is corrupted
说他们相信联合工会是腐败的
and they hope that the workers vote "no."
他们希望工人们投“不”票。
More than 1,500 workers are expected... [voice fading]
预计将有超过1,500名员工。
[Wong in Chinese] We all have a psychological shadow.
在中文里,我们都有一个心理阴影。
Fuyao doesn't want to be controlled by the union.
福耀不希望被工会控制。
As the Chinese saying goes,
就像中国人说的,
"One mountain cannot hold two tigers."
“一座山不能容纳两只老虎。”
[reporter] Voting just ended an hour ago.
记者投票一小时前刚刚结束。
Now the National Labor Relations Board is counting those votes inside the plant
现在全国劳工关系委员会正在计算工厂内的选票
with both Fuyao and UAW watching... [voice fading]
福耀和联合汽车工会都在关注。声音的消退
[people cheering]
人们在欢呼
Yes!
是的!
[woman in Chinese] We won by a landslide.
在中国,我们以压倒性的优势获胜。
We won 60%?
我们赢了60%?
[woman] Right.
女人的权利。
We're awesome!
我们太棒了!
← 上一页
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16
下一页 →