学字幕网

美国工厂 American Factory 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 13 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
下一页 →
Nothing in America has changed
在美国,没有什么改变
in terms of working people working hard.
就劳动人民的辛勤劳动而言。
That's not what changed in America.
这并不是美国的变化。
What changed in America was people at the top
在美国发生的变化是上层人士
deciding they wanted to rewrite the rules
决定他们想要改写规则
to take advantage of people.
利用人们的利益。
-[murmurs of agreement] -[applause]
——同意的低语——掌声
To make it in their favor at your expense.
以你的利益为代价。
And you have a right and an obligation to say no to that,
你有权利也有义务对它说不,
and that's what unionizing at Fuyao is all about.
这就是福耀的工会组织所要做的。
And over the course of fighting for this all these years,
在这么多年的战斗中,
we found a way for companies to make money and still be fair to employees,
我们找到了一种方法让公司赚钱,并且对员工公平,
and still pay employees a decent wage,
仍然给员工一份体面的工资,
and still make sure that they were safe.
还要确保它们是安全的。
These two things can exist together.
这两种东西可以共存。
As you fight this fight at Fuyao,
当你在福耀打这场仗的时候,
as UAW stands by you and fights that fight with you,
当联合汽车工会站在你身边,与你并肩作战时,
as we show Fuyao that we do things a little bit different in Dayton, Ohio,
当我们向福耀展示我们在俄亥俄州的代顿做了一些不同的事情,
I will be there every step of the way fighting with you,
我将会在你和你战斗的每一步,
on the side of UAW, on the side of workers,
在联合汽车工会的一边,在工人的一边,
and we will win this fight. Thank you.
我们将赢得这场战斗。谢谢。
[people cheering]
人们在欢呼
-[in English] Morning. -[all] Morning.
-在英语早上。-整个上午。
Next Monday...
下周一。
everybody already employed in this room,
每个人都在这个房间里工作,
whatever you're paid today, two dollars more.
不管你今天付了多少钱,多两美元。
[applause]
掌声
[Jeff] Thank you.
杰夫,谢谢你。
Everybody, whatever you make today, two dollars more next Monday.
每个人,不管你今天做什么,下星期一多两美元。
[overlapping voices] Yeah!
重叠的声音,是的!
-Great? -[applause continues]
-很好?-掌声继续
[scattered cheers]
零星的欢呼
And the people say, "Why are you doing that? We're losing money."
人们会说,“你为什么要这么做?我们正在亏钱。”
The good efficiency generate from the good employee.
好的工作效率是由好员工产生的。
How do we keep a good employee? Better pay.
我们怎样才能留住好员工,更好的薪酬。
We want to be the best employer in this town. But in return...
我们想成为这个城市最好的雇主,但作为回报……
work hard, work longer.
努力工作,工作更长时间。
Our team here, we can do the same job as China.
我们的团队,我们可以做和中国一样的工作。
Raise the bar, and I believe the future will belong to everybody.
提高门槛,我相信未来将属于每个人。
Thanks again.
再次感谢。
[applause]
掌声
[protesters cheering]
抗议者欢呼
[car honking]
汽车鸣笛
-Victory! Whoo! -[vehicles honking]
-胜利!哇!-车辆鸣笛
-We are the union! -[all] We are the union!
-我们是工会!-我们都是工会!
-UAW! -[all] UAW!
-联合汽车工会!
They don't want to have to abide by the rules and regulations
他们不希望遵守规则和规定
of the United States.
在美国。
They're in America, and we want to make sure
他们在美国,我们要确保
that they abide by the laws in America.
他们遵守美国的法律。
♪ We can bring to birth a new world From the ashes of the old ♪
我们可以从旧的废墟中诞生一个新的世界
♪ For the union makes us strong ♪
因为工会使我们强大
♪ Solidarity forever ♪
永远团结
♪ Solidarity forever ♪
永远团结
♪ Solidarity forever ♪
永远团结
♪ 'Cause the union makes us strong ♪
因为工会让我们强大
♪ Solidarity forever... ♪
团结永远。
[Cynthia] We have a better chance of having things done fair
辛西娅,我们有更好的机会让事情公平
if we have it written out in a contract.
如果我们把它写在合同里。
That's why we need a union.
这就是为什么我们需要一个工会。
Management would listen to us because they had to.
管理层会听取我们的意见,因为他们必须这么做。
Every job I've ever worked on, being a black woman,
我做过的每一份工作,都是一名黑人女性,
that's the only way that we have a chance.
这是我们有机会的唯一方法。
I understand that, at times, there's gonna be a need for a union,
我知道,有时候,我们需要一个工会,
but right now, I got a man that's given me a good job,
但是现在,我有个男人给了我一份好工作,
given me a good wage, and allowed me to come to work every day.
给我一份好工资,让我每天都来上班。
I don't have any need for somebody else to come in and get in the middle of this.
我不需要别人来帮我解决这个问题。
[woman] The only thing the union's gonna do is keep the bad workers.
女士,工会唯一要做的就是留住那些坏员工。
And the good workers, it's just gonna go along like it is for us.
而好的工人,就会像我们一样。
How's that work for me?
这对我有什么用?
[man in Chinese] I know there are some union activists here.
中国人,我知道这里有一些工会活动人士。
I know because I have people
我知道,因为我有很多人
who spy for me.
为我做间谍。
I have many different ways to deal with them.
我有很多不同的方法来处理它们。
Here is one. He is pro-union.
这是一个,他是支持工会的。
This is him. This person here.
这是他,这个人。
Look, we get along pretty well.
听着,我们相处得很好。
You won't see him here in two weeks' time.
两周后你就不会在这里见到他了。
[overlapping chatter]
重叠振动
[man in English] Good afternoon.
下午好,下午好。
I want to thank you so much for coming.
我非常感谢你的到来。
I know you didn't have a choice.
我知道你没有选择。
The union will go out of their way
工会将会走他们的路
to try to convince you that it's a good thing for you
试着让你相信这对你来说是件好事
and that it is in your best interest.
这是你最感兴趣的。
The contract that you get,
你得到的合同,
if you get one,
如果你有一个,
might include better wages and benefits.
可能包括更好的工资和福利。
That contract might include the same wages and benefits you have today.
这份合同可能包括你今天的工资和福利。
And that contract finally might include less wages and less benefits.
而这份合同最终可能包括更少的工资和更少的福利。
And the threat of a strike is no longer scary to employers,
罢工的威胁对雇主来说不再可怕,
because today if you go on strike, while you can't get fired,
因为今天如果你继续罢工,你不会被解雇,
the employer has the right to permanently replace you.
雇主有权利永久地取代你。
I'll let that sink in.
我要让它沉下去。
You can't get fired for going on strike, but you can get permanently replaced.
你不可能因为罢工而被解雇,但你可以永久地被替换。
[man 2] So are you telling us not to vote for the union?
你是在告诉我们不要投票给工会吗?
[man 1] I'm here to tell you to do what you want.
我是来告诉你做你想做的事的。
[man 3] I got a question. Who do you work for?
我有个问题。你为谁工作?
[man 1] I work for a company called Labor Relations Institute.
我在一家叫做劳动关系研究所的公司工作。
We're a labor consulting firm.
我们是一家劳务咨询公司。
← 上一页
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
下一页 →