学字幕网

美国工厂 American Factory 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 12 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
下一页 →
The future looked bright.
未来看起来很光明。
Now, it's just-- It's a 180.
现在,它是——它是180。
To me, it's like they don't respect you.
对我来说,这就好像他们不尊重你。
At least 3,000 people have come and gone, either fired or quit.
至少有3,000人来了又走,要么被解雇,要么辞职。
Whenever you have a frustrating day, you can go outside and...
当你有一个令人沮丧的一天,你可以到外面去……
throw your bin over.
把你的箱子扔过去。
[vehicle beeping]
车辆哔哔声
Every one of our bosses were demoted.
我们的每一个老板都被降职了。
-[man] Yeah. -The Chinese are in control.
-是的。-中国人在控制之中。
Have the Chinese changed their mind?
中国人改变了他们的想法吗?
Are they not gonna turn this over to us?
他们不会把这个交给我们吗?
Because that was one of the-- definitely that was one of the things
因为这是其中一件事
that intrigued me about coming here.
这激起了我的兴趣。
I love the fact that they came in here. I love this business.
我喜欢他们来这里的事实,我喜欢这个生意。
I worked at Appleton for over 20 years
我在阿普尔顿工作了20多年
and I was one of the guys that got laid off in 2012.
我是2012年被解雇的人之一。
I've been looking for something for four years.
我已经找了四年的东西了。
I like working with the people on the floor.
我喜欢和地板上的人一起工作。
They are working their tails off.
他们正在努力工作。
And they're not getting anything for it,
他们没有得到任何东西,
and I'm not talking about compensation.
我说的不是补偿。
They're not getting patted on the back.
他们不会被人拍背。
[man] I've seen the Chinese pouring chemicals down the drain
我看到中国人往下水道里倾倒化学物质
-out the back of our dock. -Mm-hmm.
-在我们码头的后面。-嗯。
Chemicals.
化学品。
There was a trail of yellow paint going right to the sewer.
在阴沟里有一串黄色的油漆。
-Right out our back door. -You couldn't miss it.
-就在我们的后门。-你不会错过的。
It-- It's like they don't even know what the rules are.
这就好像他们根本不知道规则是什么。
And I'm thinking, "This is all going into the sewer
我在想,“这些都进了下水道
and going into drinking water somewhere."
然后去某处喝水。”
[man] I don't wanna waste your time and I don't wanna to waste my time.
我不想浪费你的时间,我不想浪费我的时间。
With what we say at this table,
我们在这张桌子上说,
will it make a difference?
会有什么不同吗?
[horn beeping]
喇叭声
[cheering]
欢呼
I've asked security to come escort you out if you're going to do that.
我已经要求保安护送你出去如果你要这么做的话。
Okay.
好的。
[indistinct radio chatter]
模糊无线电通信
[workers cheer, applaud]
工人们欢呼,鼓掌
Man, they treat these people like shit in there.
天啊,他们把这些人当成了狗屎。
Sometimes, you gotta be Sally Field.
有时候,你一定是莎莉菲尔德。
[chuckles]
咯咯笑
[in Chinese] If there are things your boss can't fix for you, come talk to me.
在中文里,如果你的老板不能为你解决问题,那就来找我吧。
Especially how to manage American workers.
尤其是如何管理美国工人。
[man 2] Can we force them to work overtime?
我们能强迫他们加班吗?
-[man 3] Americans? -Americans.
-美国人?-美国人。
[man 1] From HR's perspective,
从人力资源的角度看,
we can't force them to work overtime.
我们不能强迫他们加班。
We can't say anything like that.
我们不能这样说。
But in China, it's mandatory.
但在中国,这是强制性的。
The Americans... I don't give a shit what they think.
美国人……我不会说他们的想法。
Go ahead and sue me,
去告我吧,
but they should come the hell in on Saturdays.
但是他们星期六应该来的。
That's how I would do it.
这就是我要做的。
[people chuckling]
人们咯咯笑
[Wong in Chinese] I think the most important thing is mutual understanding.
在中文里,我认为最重要的是相互理解。
We're under enormous pressure here.
我们承受着巨大的压力。
A lot more pressure than in China.
比中国的压力大得多。
There was a guy who couldn't fall asleep for a couple of days.
有一个人在几天内都无法入睡。
I really admire Americans.
我真的很钦佩美国人。
They can work two jobs.
他们可以做两份工作。
They can have another job besides working here.
除了在这里工作之外,他们还可以有另一份工作。
I always thought Americans lived a comfortable and superior life.
我一直认为美国人过着舒适而优越的生活。
I thought they didn't have to make any sacrifices.
我以为他们不需要做出任何牺牲。
[man clearing throat]
人清嗓子
Good afternoon, everyone.
大家下午好。
[overlapping voices] Good afternoon.
下午好。
[man] All the stories that you've heard about Fuyao is true.
所有你听过的关于福耀的故事都是真的。
Just to give you an idea how things are,
只是为了让你们知道事情是怎样的,
my daughter does nails for a living.
我女儿做钉子是为了谋生。
Last year, she made $13,000 more than I did.
去年,她比我多赚了13,000美元。
Now, think about that.
现在,想想看。
She cleared $40,000. I made 27.
她净赚4万美元,我赚了27美元。
Something's wrong with that.
这是有问题的。
[murmurs of agreement]
协议的低语
A coworker of mine was fired
我的一个同事被解雇了
for being hospitalized for a week and not calling off.
因住院一周而不取消。
That could've been me. What if I got sick?
那可能是我,如果我生病了怎么办?
Would they fire me?
他们会解雇我吗?
The man I was working with,
和我一起工作的那个人,
the cardboard he was sitting on caught on fire.
他坐着的纸板着火了。
And they just kept right on working.
他们只是继续工作。
[man] Dayton taxpayers and the state of Ohio have committed
代顿的纳税人和俄亥俄州的人都承诺
tens of millions of dollars to Fuyao,
数以千万计的钱给福耀,
and yet Fuyao management has failed to provide the good and the safe jobs
然而福耀的管理层却没能提供好的和安全的工作
-that this community deserves. -[applause]
-这个社区值得。-掌声
[man] Labor.
人工劳动。
Working people and the labor movement built America.
劳动人民和劳工运动建立了美国。
It is what made America great the first time.
这是第一次让美国变得伟大的原因。
The working people at Fuyao right now who don't have a--
现在福耀的劳动人民没有——
You have a birthright that's paid for
你有与生俱来的权利
by the sweat and blood of people in this room
在这个房间里的人的汗水和鲜血
and people who have gone before people in this room,
在这个房间里的人,
so that you had a right to fair life,
这样你就有了公平生活的权利,
to a workplace that was safe.
到一个安全的工作场所。
We fought these battles 70 years ago.
我们在70年前的战斗中打过仗。
We rejected 70 years ago
70年前我们拒绝了
that management and companies and rich people
管理,公司和富人
get to pick and choose
选择和选择
what happens to you or what you get or what you don't get.
你会发生什么,你得到什么,你得不到什么。
← 上一页
1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
下一页 →