学字幕网

一个明星的诞生 A Star Is Born 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
下一页 →
Bitch, can you get down off that stage and come help me close this bar, please?
小婊子 你能不能从舞台上下来 帮我把酒吧关掉
Don't talk to me like that in that bus driver wig, girl.
不要戴着一头公车司机的假发用这种口气和我讲话
Oh, I know you did not. What, you have a street appointment tonight, sister?
我知道你不是婊子 你今晚要去站街吗 小姐妹
Excuse me! Mr Maine, would you mind?
打扰下 梅因先生 能占用您一点时间吗
Uh... What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
Just come play a little song for me.
来为我弹首歌就好
- I don't know. - Can you leave the man alone, please?
- 我不确定 - 你能不能别烦人家了
I showed you mine, you show me yours. Come on.
我都你看了 你也表演给我看吧 来嘛
He already signed your tits, honey. Say, "No, sir."
宝贝 他已经在你乳头上签了字 写着不要
- Show off for me a little bit. - Only because you already performed.
- 让我看看嘛 - 我这么做只是因为你表演过了
You're so nice. Thank you.
你人真好 谢谢
Lord, the man is here for Ally. Not for you, sister.
上帝啊 他来这是为了艾丽 不是为了你 小妹妹
- Oh... She's nice. Yeah. - Isn't it cute? Little arts and crafts.
- 这把吉他不错 - 很漂亮吧 上面有些小艺术贴纸
Yeah, and light.
是啊 还很轻
- Did you do this yourself? - Yeah, all me.
- 这是你自己弄的吗 - 对 都是我弄的
Looks great.
看着不错
Does this mic work? Oh, yeah. Fuck, all right.
这个麦克风开了吗 嗯 好
What do you want me to play?
你想要我弹什么
I don't care, just look at me while you do it.
都可以 你弹的时候看着我就好
- Oh, Lord! Somebody kill me now. - Let me see what I can... All right.
- 上帝啊 谁来杀了我吧 - 我看看我能弹什么 好了
* Maybe it's time to let the old ways die
也许是时候让陈腐随风而逝了
* Maybe it's time to let the old ways die
也许是时候让陈腐随风而逝了
* It takes a lot to change a man
改变一个人需要做出很多牺牲
* Hell, it takes a lot to try
需要付出很多努力
* Maybe it's time to let the old ways die
也许是时候让陈腐随风而逝了
* Nobody knows what awaits for the dead
没人知道人死后会如何
* Nobody knows what awaits for the dead
没人知道人死后会如何
* Some folks just believe In the things they've heard
有些人只相信自己所听到的
* And the things they've read
所读到的
* Nobody knows what awaits for the dead
没人知道人死后会如何
* I'm glad I can't go back to where I came from
所幸我不能回到我最初的起点
* I'm glad those days are gone, gone for good
所幸那些日子早已远去 再不复返
* If I could take spirits from my past and bring 'em here
如果能带着我过去的灵魂来到这里
* You know I would
你知道我会的
* You know I would
你知道我会的
You're ready?
你可以了吗
- You know I would! - OK.
- 你知道我会的 - 好
- It's a cop bar. - Cops?
- 这是家警察酒吧 - 警察
Yeah, that's why they serve all night long.
对 所以他们整晚营业
- Can I ask you a personal question? - Oh. Sure.
- 我能问你个私人问题吗 - 当然
Do you write songs or anything?
你有写歌什么的吗
- I don't sing my own songs. - Thank you.
- 我不唱自己写的歌 - 谢谢
Why?
为什么
I just... I just don't feel comfortable.
我就是 就是觉得不舒服
Why wouldn't you feel comfortable?
为什么会不舒服
Well, cos, like, almost every single person
因为 就是 几乎我在音乐圈里
that I've come in contact with in the music industry
接触过的所有人
has told me that my nose is too big and that I won't make it.
都说过我的鼻子太大了 我做不到的
- Your nose is too big? - Yeah.
- 你的鼻子太大 - 是啊
Your nose is beautiful.
你的鼻子很美
Are you showing me your nose?
能让我看看你的鼻子吗
- I've been looking at it all night. - Oh, come on.
- 我一整晚都在盯着它看 - 别这样
I'll be thinking about it for a long time.
我已经想着你的鼻子想了很久
- You're full of shit. - I'm not full of shit. I'm telling you the truth.
- 满口胡话 - 我没说胡话 我是认真的
- You're full of shit. - Can I touch your nose?
- 胡说八道 - 我能摸摸你的鼻子吗
- Oh, my gosh! - Let me just touch it for a second.
- 我的天 - 我就摸一小下
* Good Lord, I feel like I'm dyin'
上帝啊 我觉得我要死了
- You're very lucky. - Oh, really?
- 你很幸运 - 是吗
Yeah, not really.
没有吧
My nose has not made me lucky.
我的鼻子并没有给我带来好运
I could've had maybe a hit song if it wasn't for my nose.
如果不是因为这个鼻子 我可能已经有一首热门歌曲了
- That's fucking bullshit. - Yeah.
- 乱讲 - 真的
No, it's not bullshit because you go into these rooms
才不是乱讲 因为每次我走进那些房间
and there's all these fucking men in there
里面有一堆大猪蹄子一样的人
and they're just staring at you, listening to your record, going,
他们听着我的唱片 盯着我看 然后说
"Oh, you sound great, but you don't look so great."
你的声音不错 不过长得不怎么样
You know, I had a thing when I was little...
其实我小时候有个毛病
I was born with this thing in my ear. Couldn't hear.
我耳朵里天生就长了一个东西 听不见
What do I wind up being? A singer. So, you never know.
而我成为了什么样的人呢 一个歌手 所以 你永远不知道会怎样
Look, talent comes everywhere. Everybody's talented.
听着 有才华的人到处都是 每个人都有才华
Bet you fucking everybody in this bar is talented
我敢说这间酒吧里的每个人都
in one thing or another, but having something to say...
在某些方面有着才华 但是有话想要说
and the way to say it so people listen to it, that's a whole other bag.
也有说出来的途径 让人们去听聆听 这是另一回事
And unless you get out there and you try to do it, you'll never know.
但除非你走出这里 尝试着去做 否则你永远不知道会发生什么
That's just the truth.
这是事实
If there's one reason we're here,
而我们来这的原因
it's to say something so people wanna hear it.
是为了说一些人们想要听的话
- Understand what I'm trying to tell you? - Yeah, I do.
- 明白我想和你说什么吗 - 我明白
I don't like it, but I understand it.
我不喜欢 但我明白
Oh, I think you like it a little bit.
我觉得你有点喜欢
I think I'm getting through a little bit. I can see it.
我觉得我的目的达成了一点 我看得出来
No, you can't.
不 你才看不出来呢
It's a good thing we met.
我们能遇见真好
- Yeah. - For both of us.
- 是啊 - 对于我们两个来说都很好
- Trust me. - I don't know what is going on.
- 相信我 - 我不知道发生了什么
- Honestly, what... - Who does?
- 说实话 - 谁又知道呢
I'm in a cop bar, with Jackson Maine. It's, like...
我和杰克逊·梅因坐在一间警察酒吧里 就好像
- Jackson Maine! - I'm gonna wake up in a minute.
- 杰克逊·梅因 - 我一会就能醒过来了
When you get famous, people start saying your full name.
人一出名 大家就会开始直呼全名了
- Well, what do you want... - Just "Jack".
- 你希望我 - 叫我杰克就好
Speaking of...
说到这个
Come on.
拜托
- What? - Did you put that on?
- 怎么 - 是你放的吗
You put that on. When did you even go to the jukebox?
是你放的这首歌 你什么时候去的点唱机
Oh, God!
天啊
I hear that song, and I just wanna turn it the fuck off.
我一听到这首歌 只想他妈的把它关掉
- Jack Maine! - I fucked that song up.
- 杰克·梅因 - 这首歌我唱得好烂
- No! What? Come on. - Oh, my God!
- 才没有 拜托 - 我的天
Hey, I know that we're not supposed to do this.
我知道我们不该这么做
I know that we're not supposed to bother you.
我知道我们不该来打扰你
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
下一页 →