学字幕网

我们的动物园 第一季第一集 Our Zoo S01E01 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →
www.xmqzmz.org
夏末秋字幕组
Come on.
吃吧
"Our Zoo News. Edition One.
《动物园物语》 第一期
"The first thing you need to know about animals is that they're just like human beings
首先我们要知道动物跟我们没有什么区别
only with much better manners.
只是他们比我们更有礼貌
"I always knew my dad loved animals,
我一直都知道爸爸喜欢动物
but three months ago "we didn't even own a cat,
但是在三个月之前 我们连一只猫都没养过
let alone have space for a monkey."
更不要说养只猴子了
Me and your Uncle Stan saw an elephant first time we ever came to a circus.
我和Stan叔叔第一次去马戏团看到了大象
Will there be monkeys?
那里有猴子吗?
Monkeys, lions, all sorts. Ah! Look, look!
猴子 狮子什么都有 啊 你看
Dad?
爸爸?
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
boys and girls,
小朋友们
we bring you the wonders of the natural world, right before your very eyes!
大自然的奇迹将展现在你们面前
Man and beast!
人与野兽!
Dad? What's wrong?
爸爸 你怎么了?
You're squeezing too hard.
你的手握得好紧
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Got a surprise for you.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
-I got it off a lad at work. -What is it?
-我从同事那里弄来的 -什么东西?
Oh, you'll have to ask nicer than that.
你亲我一下就告诉你
-Blimey... -I was thinking about New York.
-真甜 -我想去纽约
You're still in school.
你还在上学呢
Not for long. And I'll have to get a job after, anyway.
又读不久 反正迟早都要找工作
We could pay for our passage over by working.
我们可以在船上打工来支付船费
Yeah, all right.
也可以哦
Dad, what's happened?
爸 怎么了?
Mew, inside. Christopher, go home.
Mew 回屋去 Christopher回家去
I said go home!
我叫你滚回去!
What's going on? Do you want the whole street to hear?
你发什么疯? 想整条街的人都来看热闹吗?
George, what's the matter?
George 发生什么事了?
Are the girls all right? I didn't scare them, did I?
孩子们没事吧? 我没有吓倒她们吧?
They'll be fine. It's you I'm worried about.
不用担心她们 我担心的是你
I'm sorry.
对不起
What's wrong with me?
我怎么会这样?
Why can't I get past this? Other men do.
为什么就过不了这一个坎? 其他人都能做到
-You've got to give yourself time, George. -It's been years, though.
-你要给自己点时间 George -已经过去几年了
I'm sorry Lizzie, I'm sorry.
对不起 Lizzie 对不起
We're still living here with my parents. All crammed in the house, I'm sorry.
到现在还让你们跟我爸妈挤在一起住 对不起
'I thought he'd turned a corner.'
我以为他已经迈过这个坎离
But he's going backwards.
想不到还是越活越回去了
I'm not sure he's ready to take this place on, love.
我不确定他能不能担任这个职位
He'll have to be. We've got plans.
他会来的 我们都已经安排好了
Let's just give him another year.
我们还是再给他多一年时间吧
Him or you? Everyone has to retire at some point, Albert.
给他还是给你? 每个人都有退休的时候 Albert
And we should be enjoying these precious last few years together.
我们要好好珍惜剩下几年相守的时光啊
I'm not dead yet!
我还健在呢!
If you don't slow down, you will be.
你现在还不放松下 很快就不在了
Is he sick?
他是病了吗?
No.
不是
People will think he's a lunatic if he carries on like that.
他再这样下去的话 人人都会以为他发神经
-Grown men don't cry. -That's enough.
-哪个大男人会哭成那样 -不要再说了
He's your father.
他是你父亲
And he's going through something awful,
他要面对一些可怕的事情
and we're going to help him.
我们要帮助他度过这个难关
Here you are.
给你
Everything all right with your George?
George没事吧?
Yeah, he's fine. He's just tired, that's all.
他没事 只是有点累了而已
You sure? He tore a right strip off of my Christopher. Scared him half to death.
你确定? 他朝Christopher咆哮 把他吓个半死
You remember Danny Robertson, don't you, Albert?
你知道Danny Robertsson这人吧 Albert?
Two streets over.
就住两条街远的那个
Yeah, fought in the Somme? Came home, seemed fine.
他参加过索姆河战争是吧? 回来时 看起来挺正常的
Now he won't even come downstairs.
现在连下楼都不敢迈一步
That's nothing like our George.
我们家的George才没那样呢
Well, I'm just saying, shell shock creeps up on some men.
只是给你提个醒 有些人患了炮弹休克症也不自知
Thank you, dear.
谢谢 乖孙儿
-What is it, Gran? -It's the South Lancashire Regiment.
-奶奶 这是什么? -是南兰开夏团的标志
Your Uncle Stan's company in the war.
你Stan叔叔就在这个连
-George's, too. -Sit down, sweetheart.
-George也是 -过来坐 宝贝
Only me.
我回来了
Good day, son?
今天怎么样了 儿子?
Not bad.
还好
Another reunion.
又是聚会
You ought to go this time, for Stanley's sake,
看在Stanley的份上 你这次就应该去参加
remind yourself how lucky you are still to be here.
看看你还活着是多么的幸运
-Lucy! -You want to get a grip on yourself, George.
-Lucy! -你也想能够控制自己的情绪吧 George
That's enough.
不要再说了
I beg your pardon, this is my house,
你说什么 这里是我家
and we've been tiptoeing around him far too long.
我们小心翼翼地顾着他够久了
There's nothing wrong with you, you're not injured. Your wounds have healed.
你也好好的 没病没痛 伤口也好了
I think what your mother is trying to say is that it might be better to air it out, son.
你妈妈的意思是 你出去多活动对你有好处
Rather than keeping it bottled up.
不要压抑自己
Well, there's nothing to say!
够了 没什么好说的!
I know I'm lucky, Mother.
我知道我很幸运 妈妈
And I'm sorry that Stan's not here and I am.
我很抱歉 活下来的是我而不是Stan
I'm sorry for that every day.
我每天都因此而愧疚
Sorry that I shouted at Christopher, Mew.
Mew 对不起 我迁怒到Christopher
Why don't you invite him around for tea?
为什么不请他来喝杯茶?
Cos I'd die of embarrassment.
我没脸去请
Mew!
Mew!
Mew.
Mew
Son!
儿子
Let him go, leave him.
不要去 让他自己一个人静静
Eat up, love.
把东西吃完吧
Hey, I saw you looking at my shirt, pal. You like it?
嘿 兄弟 刚你盯着我的衣服看 很喜欢吗?
Cos I can get you half a dozen of these.
我可以给你弄半打这种衣服
Made by the same bloke who cuts cloth for the King. No word of a lie.
全都是国王御用裁缝做的哦 不骗你
Have a look at this.
给你看看这个
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
下一页 →