学字幕网

智能社会:进退两难 The Social Dilemma 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
下一页 →
of what technology is doing.
‎有一个不同的理解
When I was at the Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab,
‎我在斯坦福劝服技术实验室的时候
this is what we learned.
‎这就是我们所学到的
How could you use everything we know
‎怎样利用我们知道的一切心理学知识
about the psychology of what persuades people
‎什么东西能劝服人们
and build that into technology?
‎把这个运用到技术中?
Now, many of you in the audience are geniuses already.
‎在座观众中的很多人 已经是天才了
I think that's true, but my goal is to turn you into a behavior-change genius.
‎我认为这是事实 但我的目标是 ‎让你们变成行为改变的天才
There are many prominent Silicon Valley figures who went through that class
‎很多著名的硅谷人物 ‎都上过这个课
key growth figures at Facebook and Uber and... and other companies
‎脸书、优步和其他公司的 ‎业绩增长关键人物
and learned how to make technology more persuasive,
‎学习怎样让技术更能劝服人们
Tristan being one.
‎特里斯坦就是其中一个
Persuasive technology is just sort of design
‎劝服性技术 可以说是极端应用的
intentionally applied to the extreme,
‎刻意设计
where we really want to modify someone's behavior.
‎我们真的想去修改一个人的行为
We want them to take this action.
‎我们想让他们这样做
We want them to keep doing this with their finger.
‎我们想让他们继续用手指这样做
You pull down and you refresh, it's gonna be a new thing at the top.
‎你往下拉 刷新 最上面就是新的内容
Pull down and refresh again, it's new. Every single time.
‎再下拉 再刷新 又是新的 ‎每一次都是
Which, in psychology, we call a positive intermittent reinforcement.
‎在心理学上 我们称为“正积极强化”
You don't know when you're gonna get it or if you're gonna get something,
‎你不知道什么时候能刷到 ‎或者你是否能刷到什么
which operates just like the slot machines in Vegas.
‎它的原理就像是赌城的老虎机
It's not enough that you use the product consciously,
‎你有意识地使用产品 还远远不够
I wanna dig down deeper into the brain stem
‎我想深度侵入你的大脑根部
and implant, inside of you, an unconscious habit
‎在你脑中植入一个无意识的习惯
so that you are being prograed at a deeper level.
‎让你在更深的层次被编程
You don't even realize it.
‎你自己都没有意识到
A man, James Marshall...
‎一个叫做詹姆斯·马歇尔的人
Every time you see it there on the counter,
‎每一次你在看到老虎机在柜台上
and you just look at it, and you know if you reach over,
‎你看一眼 你知道如果你过去
it just might have something for you,
‎它可能有东西给你
so you play that slot machine to see what you got, right?
‎于是你就玩了一下老虎机 ‎看你能得到什么 对吧?
That's not by accident. That's a design technique.
‎这不是偶然 这是设计好的手段
He brings a golden nugget to an officer in the army in San Francisco.
‎他把一个金块 ‎给了旧金山军队的一个军官
Mind you, the... the population of San Francisco was only...
‎别忘了 旧金山的人口数量 ‎当时只有…
Another example is photo tagging.
‎另一个例子是照片圈人
So, if you get an e-mail
‎如果你收到一封邮件
that says your friend just tagged you in a photo,
‎说你朋友刚刚在一张照片中圈出了你
of course you're going to click on that e-mail and look at the photo.
‎你当然会点击那封邮件 看一下照片
It's not something you can just decide to ignore.
‎这不是你能选择忽略的事情
This is deep-seated, like,
‎他们所利用的
human personality that they're tapping into.
‎是根植于人类本性中的东西
What you should be asking yourself is:
‎你应该问自己的是
"Why doesn't that e-mail contain the photo in it?
‎“这封邮件中 ‎为什么没把照片放进来?
It would be a lot easier to see the photo."
‎这样 看照片就会容易很多 ”
When Facebook found that feature, they just dialed the hell out of that
‎当脸书发现这个功能之后 ‎他们可真是尽情调控
because they said, "This is gonna be a great way to grow activity.
‎因为他们说 ‎“这将是增长积极性的绝好方式
Let's just get people tagging each other in photos all day long."
‎我们让大家整天在照片中互相圈吧”
He coented.
‎他评论了
Nice.
‎很好
Okay, Rebecca received it, and she is responding.
‎瑞贝卡收到了 她正在回复
All right, let Ben know that she's typing so we don't lose him.
‎好 让本知道她在输入 别让他下线了
Activating ellipsis.
‎激活省略号
Great, she posted.
‎太好了 她发布了
He's coenting on her coent about his coent on her post.
‎他在评论 他给她发帖的评论的评论
Hold on, he stopped typing.
‎等一下 他停止输入了
Let's autofill.
‎我们来自动填入
Emojis. He loves emojis.
‎表情 他喜欢使用表情
He went with fire.
‎他选择了“火辣”表情
I was rootin' for eggplant.
‎我以为他会选择茄子呢
There's an entire discipline and field called "growth hacking."
‎有一整个学科 ‎这个领域叫做“增长量黑客学”
Teams of engineers whose job is to hack people's psychology
‎无数工程师团队 ‎他们的工作就是黑入人们的心理
so they can get more growth.
‎让他们拥有更多的增长量
They can get more user sign-ups, more engagement.
‎他们能得到更多的用户注册 ‎更高的参与度
They can get you to invite more people.
‎能让你邀请更多人
After all the testing, all the iterating, all of this stuff,
‎各种测试、迭代 种种操作之后
you know the single biggest thing we realized?
‎知道我们发现最重要现象是什么吗?
Get any individual to seven friends in ten days.
‎让任何个体在十天内邀请七个朋友
That was it.
‎就是这个
Chamath was the head of growth at Facebook early on,
‎查马斯是脸书早期的增长负责人
and he's very well known in the tech industry
‎他在技术领域非常知名
for pioneering a lot of the growth tactics
‎因为他首创了很多增长手段
that were used to grow Facebook at incredible speed.
‎这些手段的使用 ‎让脸书用户飞速增长
And those growth tactics have then become the standard playbook for Silicon Valley.
‎后来那些增长手段 ‎变成了硅谷的标准战术
They were used at Uber and at a bunch of other companies.
‎在优步使用了 ‎在很多其他公司也使用了
One of the things that he pioneered was the use of scientific A/B testing
‎他首创的一个东西 ‎就是对功能上的小变化
of small feature changes.
‎使用科学A/B测试
Companies like Google and Facebook
‎谷歌和脸书这种公司
would roll out lots of little, tiny experiments
‎会推出很多小实验
that they were constantly doing on users.
‎他们不断在用户身上测试
And over time, by running these constant experiments,
‎随着时间发展 ‎不停运行这些实验之后
you... you develop the most optimal way
‎就能发展出能让用户 ‎做你想让他们做的事
to get users to do what you want them to do.
‎的最佳方式
It's... It's manipulation.
‎这就是操纵
you're making me feel like a lab rat.
‎你让我感觉自己像是实验室的小白鼠
You are a lab rat. We're all lab rats.
‎你就是实验室的小白鼠 ‎我们所有人都是
And it's not like we're lab rats for developing a cure for cancer.
‎我们和开发治愈癌症药物的 ‎实验室小白鼠又不一样
It's not like they're trying to benefit us.
‎这些实验的最终获益人 不是我们
Right? We're just zombies, and they want us to look at more ads
‎对吧?我们就像僵尸一样 ‎他们想让我们看更多的广告
so they can make more money.
‎让他们挣更多的钱
Facebook conducted
‎脸书做了一个实验
what they called "massive-scale contagion experiments."
‎他们称为“海量规模蔓延实验”
Okay.
‎好吧
How do we use subliminal cues on the Facebook pages
‎我们怎样用脸书页面上的潜意识信号
to get more people to go vote in the midterm elections?
‎来让更多人在中期选举中投票?
And they discovered that they were able to do that.
‎他们发现 他们能做到
One thing they concluded is that we now know
‎他们得出的一个结论是 ‎现在我们知道
we can affect real-world behavior and emotions
‎我们能影响现实世界中的行为和情感
without ever triggering the user's awareness.
‎而根本不用触发用户的意识
They are completely clueless.
‎他们自己完全不知道
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
下一页 →