学字幕网

智能社会:进退两难 The Social Dilemma 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
下一页 →
They build models that predict our actions,
‎他们做出预判我们行为的模型
and whoever has the best model wins.
‎拥有最优秀模型的公司就赢了
His scrolling speed is slowing.
‎他向下滑网页的速度慢
Nearing the end of his average session length.
‎接近他平均阅读一屏时间长度的末尾
Decreasing ad load.
‎减少广告加载
Pull back on friends and family.
‎把朋友和家人弄回来
On the other side of the screen,
‎在屏幕的另一端
it's almost as if they had this avatar voodoo doll-like model of us.
‎他们就好像拥有一个 ‎我们的巫毒娃娃化身一样
All of the things we've ever done,
‎我们做过的所有事情
all the clicks we've ever made,
‎点击过的每一个地方
all the videos we've watched, all the likes,
‎我们看过的所有视频 ‎点赞过的所有内容
that all gets brought back into building a more and more accurate model.
‎这些数据都会被返回去 ‎用来建造一个越来越精准的模型
The model, once you have it,
‎一旦有了这个模型
you can predict the kinds of things that person does.
‎就能预判这个人做怎样的事
Right, let me just test.
‎好 让我测试一下
Where you'll go.
‎你将要去哪里
I can predict what kind of videos will keep you watching.
‎我能预判出 ‎你会继续看什么样的视频
I can predict what kinds of emotions tend to trigger you.
‎我能预判 ‎什么样的情感更能让你产生共鸣
Yes, perfect.
‎好 完美
The most epic fails of the year.
‎年度最悲壮失败
-Perfect. That worked. -Following with another video.
‎-完美 有效果 ‎-接着另一个视频
Beautiful. Let's squeeze in a sneaker ad before it starts.
‎漂亮 在它开始之前 ‎我们插进去一个运动鞋广告
At a lot of technology companies, there's three main goals.
‎很多这种技术公司有三个主要目标
There's the engagement goal:
‎有一个参与度目标
to drive up your usage, to keep you scrolling.
‎增加你的使用 让你一直滑动屏幕
There's the growth goal:
‎有一个增长目标
to keep you coming back and inviting as many friends
‎让你不断回来 尽可能多地邀请朋友
and getting them to invite more friends.
‎让他们再邀请更多的朋友
And then there's the advertising goal:
‎还有一个广告目标
to make sure that, as all that's happening,
‎确保一切按照预期发展
we're making as much money as possible from advertising.
‎我们尽量多地从广告上挣钱
Each of these goals are powered by algorithms
‎每一个目标都由一个算法驱动
whose job is to figure out what to show you
‎算法的作用是找出 给你展示什么
to keep those numbers going up.
‎让数据上涨
We often talked about, at Facebook, this idea
‎我们在脸书 经常聊到这个想法
of being able to just dial that as needed.
‎能够按照我们的需要调控
And, you know, we talked about having Mark have those dials.
‎我们聊过 让马克来调控
"Hey, I want more users in Korea today."
‎“喂 我今天想让韩国的用户增加”
"Turn the dial."
‎开始调控
"Let's dial up the ads a little bit."
‎“我们调控提高一点广告”
"Dial up monetization, just slightly."
‎“调控提高一点盈利”
And so, that happ
‎所以说…
I mean, at all of these companies, there is that level of precision.
‎所有这些公司 ‎都能做到这种程度的精准
-Dude, how-I don't know how I didn't get carded.
‎-兄弟 怎么… ‎-我不知道我怎么没有得到黄牌罚下
-That ref just, like, sucked or something. -You got literally all the way...
‎-那个裁判真是逊 ‎-真的是一直…
-That's Rebecca. Go talk to her. -I know who it is.
‎-那是瑞贝卡 去和她说话 ‎-我知道那是谁
-Dude, yo, go talk to her. -I'm workin' on it.
‎-兄弟 去啊 去跟她说话 ‎-我正在努力
His calendar says he's on a break right now. We should be live.
‎他的日历上说 他正在休假 ‎我们应该实时操作
Want me to nudge him?
‎要我给他发一个窗口抖动吗?
Yeah, nudge away.
‎好 抖吧
"Your friend Tyler just joined. Say hi with a wave."
‎“您的好友泰勒刚刚加入了 ‎去挥手打个招呼吧”
Come on, Ben.
‎快啊 兄弟
Send a wave.
‎发一个挥手
-You're not... Go talk to her, dude. -
‎你都没有… 去和她说话 兄弟
Your friend Tyler just joined. Say hi with a wave.
‎您的好友泰勒刚刚加入了! ‎挥手打个招呼吧
New link! All right, we're on.
‎新联系人!好 连上了
Follow that up with a post from User 079044238820, Rebecca.
‎接下来推送 ‎用户079044238820瑞贝卡的发帖
Good idea. GPS coordinates indicate that they're in close proximity.
‎好主意 卫星定位坐标显示 ‎他们距离很近
He's primed for an ad.
‎他容易受到广告影响
Auction time.
‎拍卖时间
Sold! To Deep Fade hair wax.
‎卖了!给深度衰落发蜡
We had 468 interested bidders. We sold Ben at 3.262 cents for an impression.
‎我们有468个感兴趣的竞标人 ‎我们以3.262分卖给本 换来他的印象
We've created a world
‎我们创造了一个世界
in which online connection has become primary,
‎这个世界中 在线联系变成了主体
especially for younger generations.
‎尤其是对年轻一代
And yet, in that world, any time two people connect,
‎然而在这个世界 每次两个人联系
the only way it's financed is through a sneaky third person
‎唯一能提供经济支持的 ‎是通过一个鬼祟的第三方
who's paying to manipulate those two people.
‎有人给第三方钱 去操纵这两个人
So, we've created an entire global generation of people
‎所以 我们创造了全球的一整代人
who are raised within a context where the very meaning of counication,
‎他们成长的背景中 交流的意义
the very meaning of culture, is manipulation.
‎文化的意义 就是操纵
We've put deceit and sneakiness
‎我们所做的每一件事的中心
at the absolute center of everything we do.
‎都加入了欺骗和鬼祟
-Grab the... -Okay.
‎-拿起另一个… ‎-好
-Where's it help to hold it? -Great.
‎-放在哪里才有用? ‎-这样很好
-Here? -Yeah.
‎-这里? ‎-好
How does this come across on camera if I were to do, like, this move
‎这会怎样出现在摄影机中 ‎如果我要做…
-We can-Like that?
‎-其实 我们可以… ‎-就这样?
-What? -Yeah.
‎-什么? ‎-对
-Do that again. -Exactly. Yeah.
‎-再来一次? ‎-没错 好
Yeah. No, it's probably not...
‎对 不是 可能不是…
Like... yeah.
‎这样… 对
I mean, this one is less...
‎这个就稍微没那么…
Larissa's, like, actually freaking out over here.
‎克里斯在那边已经烦死了
Is that good?
‎可以了吗?
I was, like, five years old when I learned how to do magic.
‎我从五岁开始学习变魔术
And I could fool adults, fully-grown adults with, like, PhDs.
‎我可以骗过成年人 ‎有博士学位的完全成熟的成年人
Magicians were almost like the first neuroscientists
‎魔术师几乎像是最早期的神经学家
and psychologists.
‎和心理学家
Like, they were the ones who first understood
‎他们是最先明白
how people's minds work.
‎人们思想工作原理的人
They just, in real time, are testing lots and lots of stuff on people.
‎他们在人们身上 ‎实时测试着很多很多的东西
A magician understands something,
‎魔术师懂一些事
some part of your mind that we're not aware of.
‎你思想中 ‎你自己都没意识到的某一部分
That's what makes the illusion work.
‎这是让幻觉起作用的关键
Doctors, lawyers, people who know how to build 747s or nuclear missiles,
‎医生、律师 ‎知道怎样构造747飞机或者核弹的人
they don't know more about how their own mind is vulnerable.
‎他们并不会比别人更了解 ‎自己的思想有多么脆弱
That's a separate discipline.
‎因为这是一个完全不用的学科领域
And it's a discipline that applies to all human beings.
‎这个学科领域 对所有人类都适用
From that perspective, you can have a very different understanding
‎从这个角度来说 ‎你就能对技术做了什么
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
下一页 →