学字幕网

智能社会:进退两难 The Social Dilemma 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 16 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16
Um, it seems like you're very optimistic.
‎你似乎非常乐观
-Is that how I sound? -
‎听起来是这样吗?
Yeah, I mean...
‎是 我是说…
I can't believe you keep saying that, because I'm like, "Really?
‎我无法相信你一直这样说 ‎因为我在想:“真的吗?”
I feel like we're headed toward dystopia.
我感觉 ‎我们正走向毁灭 而不是乌托邦
I feel like we're on the fast track to dystopia,
‎我感觉我们正在飞速走向毁灭
and it's gonna take a miracle to get us out of it."
‎需要一个奇迹 ‎才能让我们走下这条路“
And that miracle is, of course, collective will.
‎这个奇迹当然是集体意识
I am optimistic that we're going to figure it out,
‎可我是乐观主义者 ‎我们一定会有办法解决
but I think it's gonna take a long time.
‎但我认为 可能会用很久的时间
Because not everybody recognizes that this is a problem.
‎因为不是所有的人都意识到了 ‎这是一个问题
I think one of the big failures in technology today
‎我认为当今技术最大的一个失败
is a real failure of leadership,
‎是领导力的真正失败
of, like, people coming out and having these open conversations
‎人们站出来 去公开讨论
about things that... not just what went well, but what isn't perfect
‎不仅是哪些地方进行得好 ‎还应该讨论哪里不完美
so that someone can come in and build something new.
‎才能让有人介入 构建一些新的东西
At the end of the day, you know,
‎最终 你知道
this machine isn't gonna turn around until there's massive public pressure.
‎在有足够的公众压力之前 ‎这台机器是绝对不会回头的
By having these conversations and... and voicing your opinion,
‎通过这些对话 发出你的声音
in some cases through these very technologies,
‎在一些情况下 通过某些特定的技术
we can start to change the tide. We can start to change the conversation.
‎我们可以开始改变趋势 ‎我们可以开始改变对话
It might sound strange, but it's my world. It's my counity.
‎听起来可能有点奇怪 ‎但这是我的世界 是我生活的环境
I don't hate them. I don't wanna do any harm to Google or Facebook.
‎我不恨他们 ‎我不想伤害谷歌或者脸书
I just want to reform them so they don't destroy the world. You know?
‎我只是想改革它们 ‎别让他们毁了世界 你知道吗?
I've uninstalled a ton of apps from my phone
‎我在手机上卸载了很多程序
that I felt were just wasting my time.
‎我感觉那些都是浪费时间
All the social media apps, all the news apps,
‎所有的社交媒体程序 所有的新程序
and I've turned off notifications
‎我关掉了通知
on anything that was vibrating my leg with information
‎所有那些让我手机震动的通知
that wasn't timely and important to me right now.
‎不够及时 对现在我来说 ‎并不重要的信息
It's for the same reason I don't keep cookies in my pocket.
‎也正是因为同样的理由 ‎我兜里不放饼干
Reduce the number of notifications you get.
‎减少你收到的通知数量
Turn off notifications.
‎关掉通知
Turning off all notifications.
‎关掉所有应用的通知
I'm not using Google anymore, I'm using Qwant,
‎我已经不再用谷歌了 ‎我用Qwant搜索引擎
which doesn't store your search history.
‎这个引擎不会存储你的搜索历史
Never accept a video recoended to you on YouTube.
‎永远不要接受 ‎YouTube上给你推荐的视频
Always choose. That's another way to fight.
‎永远自己去选择 ‎这是另一个抗争的方式
There are tons of Chrome extensions that remove recoendations.
‎谷歌浏览器有无数扩展程序 ‎可以移走推荐
You're recoending something to undo what you made.
‎我很喜欢你推荐一个 ‎撤销你所做东西的东西
Yep.
‎对
Before you share, fact-check, consider the source, do that extra Google.
‎在你分享之前 查找一下事实 ‎思考一下信息来源 谷歌搜索一下
If it seems like it's something designed to really push your emotional buttons,
‎如果这个东西感觉像是 ‎以触发你的情感按钮为目标
like, it probably is.
‎很可能确实是
Essentially, you vote with your clicks.
‎基本可以说 你用点击去投票
If you click on clickbait,
‎如果你点击了钓鱼链接
you're creating a financial incentive that perpetuates this existing system.
‎你就是在创造一个经济奖励 ‎延续这个已经存在的体系
Make sure that you get lots of different kinds of information
‎在你的生活中 一定要获得
in your own life.
‎各种不同的信息
I follow people on Twitter that I disagree with
‎我会在推特上关注我不认同的人
because I want to be exposed to different points of view.
‎因为我想看到不同的观点
Notice that many people in the tech industry
‎要知道 技术行业中的很多人
don't give these devices to their own children.
‎不会把这些设备给他们自己的小孩用
My kids don't use social media at all.
‎我的孩子们完全不使用社交媒体
Is that a rule, or is that a...
‎这是规定 还是…
That's a rule.
‎家规
We are zealots about it.
‎我们对它很狂热
We're... We're crazy.
‎我们很疯狂
And we don't let our kids have really any screen time.
‎我们不会让我们的孩子 ‎拥有任何看屏幕的时间
I've worked out what I think are three simple rules, um,
‎我想出了 ‎我自己认为的三个简单原则
that make life a lot easier for families and that are justified by the research.
‎能让生活对家人来说更容易 ‎这是经过研究验证的
So, the first rule is all devices out of the bedroom
‎第一个原则是 ‎在每晚的固定时间 所有设备
at a fixed time every night.
‎不能进入卧室
Whatever the time is, half an hour before bedtime, all devices out.
‎不管是什么时间 睡前半小时 ‎所有设备全都拿出去
The second rule is no social media until high school.
‎第二个原则是 ‎高中之前禁止使用社交媒体
Personally, I think the age should be 16.
‎我个人认为 这个年龄应该是16岁
Middle school's hard eno Keep it out until high school.
‎初中已经够难了 上高中之前别用了
And the third rule is work out a time budget with your kid.
‎第三个原则是 ‎和你的孩子研究出一个时间预算
And if you talk with them and say,
‎如果你和他们聊 去说
"Well, how many hours a day do you wanna spend on your device?
‎“你每天想在你的设备上花多少时间
What do you think is a good amount?"
‎你觉得适合的时长是多少”
they'll often say something pretty reasonable.
‎他们通常会说出一个很合理的时长
Well, look, I know perfectly well
‎看 我非常清楚
that I'm not gonna get everybody to delete their social media accounts,
‎我无法让所有人删除社交媒体账号
but I think I can get a few.
‎但我想我可以让几个人这样做
And just getting a few people to delete their accounts matters a lot,
‎让几个人删除账号 ‎就已经能产生很大影响了
and the reason why is that that creates the space for a conversation
‎理由是 这样能创造一个对话的空间
because I want there to be enough people out in the society
‎因为我想让社会中有足够的人
who are free of the manipulation engines to have a societal conversation
‎这些人不受到引擎的操纵 ‎能够进行社交对话
that isn't bounded by the manipulation engines.
‎没有受到操纵引擎的牵制
So, do it! Get out of the system.
‎这样做吧!退出这个体系
Yeah, delete. Get off the stupid stuff.
‎对 删掉 下线这个愚蠢的东西
The world's beautiful. Look. Look, it's great out there.
‎世界很美丽 你们看 ‎外面的世界很美好
← 上一页
1 ... 12 13 14 15 16