学字幕网

狮子王 The Lion King 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 5 页 ← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
下一页 →
Cos nobody messes with your dad.
因为没有人敢和你爸爸乱来
-Come here, you. -Oh, no!
-来这儿 你 -不要!
Gotcha!
抓到你了!
-We're pals, right? -Right.
-我们是好朋友 对吗? -对
And we'll always be together, right?
我们会永远在一起的 对吗
Simba, let me tell you something
辛巴 我告诉你一些
that my father told me.
我父亲曾告诉我的事情
Look at the stars.
看那些星星
The great kings of the past
那些曾经的伟大国王
Iook down on us from those stars.
会从那些星星那儿俯视我们
-Really? -Yes.
-真的? -对
So whenever you feel alone,
所以你感到孤独时
just remember that those kings
只要记着这些国王
will always be there to guide you.
会一直在那儿守护着你
And so will I.
我也一样
Man, that lousy Mufasa.
老兄 都是那个大嗓门的木法沙
I won't be able to sit for a week.
我一个星期都无法坐了
It's not funny, Ed.
这并不好笑 艾德
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Will you knock it off?
你们能不能住手
-Well, he started it. -Look at you guys.
-是他先动手的 -看看你们自己
No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.
难怪我们只能在 食物链的底部晃来晃去
Man, I hate dangling.
老兄 我讨厌晃来晃去
Yeah? If it weren't for those lions,
是吗 如果没有这些狮子
we'd be runnin' the joint.
我们就会是老大
Man, I hate lions.
老兄 我讨厌狮子
-So pushy. -And hairy.
-盛气凌人 -粗鲁
-And stinky. -And, man, are they...
-卑鄙 -还有 他们
Ugly!
很丑陋!
Surely we lions are not all that bad.
我们狮子才没那么差
Oh, Scar. It's just you.
刀疤 是你啊
We were afraid it was somebody important.
我们还以为是很重要的人物呢
Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.
对 比如 木法沙
-Yeah. -I see.
-对 -我知道
-Now that's power! -Tell me about it.
-那是权力! -给我讲讲
I just hear that name and I shudder.
我听到那名字就发抖
Do it again.
再来一次
It tingles me.
它让我激动
I'm surrounded by idiots.
我周围是一群笨蛋
Now, you, Scar, I mean, you're one of us.
刀疤 我是说你是我们一员
I mean, you're our pal.
我是说你是我们的好朋友
Charmed.
不胜荣幸
Oh, I like that. He's not king,
我喜欢 他虽然不是国王
but he's still so proper.
但仍然这么正经
Hey, did you bring us anything to eat,
喂 你有没有给我们带吃的
Scar, old buddy, old pal? Did ya?
刀疤 老伙计 老朋友 带了吗
I don't think you really deserve this.
我觉得你们不配吃这个
I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you,
我只是将它作为礼物给你们
and you couldn't even dispose of them.
你们连他们也干不掉
Well, you know...
你知道
it wasn't exactly like they was alone, Scar.
它们并没有落单 刀疤
Yeah. What were we supposed to do?
对 我们该怎么做
Kill Mufasa?
杀了木法沙
Precisely.
完全正确
♪ I know that your powers of retention
我清楚你们的记忆力
♪ Are as wet as a warthog's backside
和野猪的屁股一样臭
♪ But thick as you are, pay attention
但你们虽然笨 注意听
♪ My words are a matter of pride
我的话是一种荣誉
♪ It's clear from your vacant expressions
你们愚蠢的脑瓜儿也会明白
♪ The lights are not all on upstairs
阳光不总是高高在上
♪ But we're talking kings and successions
但我们说的是国王和继位
♪ Even you can't be caught unawares
即使你们也不会轻易被逮到
♪ So prepare for the chance of a lifetime
所以为千载难逢的机会做好准备
♪ Be prepared for sensational news
为轰动新闻做好准备
♪ A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer
一个新时代正悄悄走近
♪ And where do we feature?
我们能做点什么
♪ Just listen to teacher
听老师讲
♪ I know it sounds sordid
我知道听起来卑鄙
♪ But you'll be rewarded
但你们会得到回报的
♪ When at last I am given my dues
在我最终得到应得的权益
♪ And injustice deliciously squared
正义得到伸张之时
♪ Be prepared
准备好
Yeah, be prepared. We'll be prepared. For what?
对 准备好 我们准备好...做什么
For the death of the king.
杀死国王
Why, is he sick? -No, fool,
他是不是有病 -不 笨蛋
we're going to kill him.
我们要杀了他
-And Simba, too. -Great idea. Who needs a king?
-还有辛巴 -好主意 谁会需要国王
No king, no king
不要国王 不要国王
-Idiots! There will be a king! -But you said...
-笨蛋! 应该有国王! -但你说
I will be king!
我做国王!
Stick with me,
跟着我
and you'll never go hungry again.
你们就再也不会挨饿
-Yeah! All right! -Long live the king!
-对! 好! -国王万岁!
Long live the king!
国王万岁!
♪ It's great that we'll soon be connected
太妙了 我们很快就会结盟
♪ With a king who'll be all-time adored
和一个受人敬仰的国王
♪ Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected
当然 代价是 你们要
♪ To take certain duties on board
履行一些职责
♪ The future is littered with prizes
未来充满了奖赏
♪ And though I'm the main addressee
虽然我是主要获利者
♪ The point that I must emphasise is
但我必须强调一点
♪ You won't get a sniff without me!
没有我你们什么也得不到!
♪ So prepare for the coup of the century
所以为世纪行动作好准备
♪ Be prepared for the murkiest scam
为最阴暗的诡计作好准备
♪ Meticulous planning
精心计划
♪ Tenacity spanning
顽强中包含着
♪ Decades of denial
数十年的忍耐
♪ Is simply why I'll be king undisputed
是我成为国王的原因 毫无争议
♪ Respected, saluted
受人尊敬 赞扬
♪ And seen for the wonder I am
被视为奇迹
← 上一页
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
下一页 →