学字幕网

狮子王 The Lion King 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →
You run along now and have fun.
出去去玩吧
It's our little secret.
这是我们之间的秘密
-Hey, Nala. -Hi, Simba.
-嗨 娜娜 -嗨 辛巴
Come on. I just heard about this great place.
来. 我刚听说一个好地方
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.
辛巴! 我正在洗澡
And it's time for yours.
你也该洗了
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom, you're messing up my mane!
妈妈 你把我的头发弄乱了!
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?
好了 我干净了 现在我可以走了吗
So, where are we going?
那么 我们去哪儿
It better not be anyplace dumb.
最好不是无聊的地方
No, it's really cool.
不是 那地方很酷的
So, where is this really cool place?
那么 这个很酷的地方在哪儿
-Around the water hole. -The water hole?
-在水坑周围. -水坑
What's so great about the water hole?
水坑周围有什么好
I'll show you when we get there.
到那儿我就告诉你
Mom, can I go with Simba?
妈妈 我能和辛巴去吗
What do you think, Sarabi?
你觉得呢 沙拉碧
Well...
这个
Please?
求求你
It's all right with me.
我没意见
-Yeah! -All right!
-太好了! -好吧!
As long as Zazu goes with you.
只要沙祖和你一起去
No, not Zazu.
不 不要沙祖
Step lively.
走快点儿
The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave.
我们越早赶到水坑 就可以越早离开
So, where are we really going?
我们要去哪儿
An elephant graveyard.
象冢
Wow!
啊!
Right. So, how are we gonna ditch the dodo?
对 那我们怎么甩掉这个糊涂蛋
Oh, just look at you two.
看你们俩个
Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.
浪漫的种子在大草原上开花
Your parents will be thrilled,
你们的父母会感到惊喜的
what with your being betrothed and all.
为你还有你的未婚妻
Be-what?
什么
Betrothed. Intended.
婚约
Affianced.
订婚
Meaning...?
什么意思
One day, you two are going to be married.
将来 你们要结婚的
I can't marry her. She's my friend.
我不能娶她 她是我的朋友
Yeah, it'd be so weird.
对 感觉很怪
Sorry to bust your bubble,
对不起 我不该绝你们的念头
but you two turtle doves have no choice.
但你们没有选择
It's a tradition going back generations.
这是世代相传的风俗
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.
我当国王时 第一件事就要废除它
Not so long as I'm around.
只要有我在就没门儿
In that case, you're fired.
那样的话 你会被开除
Nice try, but only the king can do that.
做得不错 但只有国王可以这么做
Well, he's the future king.
他是未来的国王
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.
没错 所以你得按我说的做
Not yet, I don't.
不行 我不会的
And with an attitude like that,
以那种态度
I'm afraid you're shaping up to be
我担心你会变成
a pretty pathetic king, indeed.
一个很可怜的国王 真的
Not the way I see it.
我不这么看
♪ I'm gonna be a mighty king
我将成为强大的国王
♪ So enemies beware
所以敌人们都要小心
♪ Well, I've never seen a king of beasts
我从未见过一个兽王
♪ With quite so little hair
只有这一丁点儿头发
♪ I'm gonna be the main event
我将会万众注目
♪ Like no king was before
超越历代国王
♪ I'm brushin' up on lookin' down
我整装打扮 俯视众生
♪ I'm workin' on my roar
练习吼声
♪ Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing
目前为止还很平凡
♪ Oh, I just can't wait to be king
我迫不及待要当国王
You've rather a long way to go, young master, if you think...
你要走的路还很长 殿下 如果你觉得
♪ No one sayin', "do this"
没人说"这么做"
Now, when I said that...
我是说
♪ No one saying, "be there"
没人说"到那儿"
What I meant was...
我的意思是
♪ No one sayin', "stop that"
没人说"那样不行"
But what you don't realise...
你还不知道
♪ No one sayin', "see here"
没人说"看这儿"
Now, see here!
看这边!
♪ Free to run around all day
每天自由自在地奔跑
Well, that's definitely out.
那肯定是越界了
♪ Free to do it all my way
随心所欲地做任何事
♪ I think it's time that you and I
我认为现在你和我
♪ Arranged a heart-to-heart
应该交下心
♪ Kings don't need advice
国王不需要
♪ From little hornbills for a start
小犀鸟的建议
♪ If this is where the monarchy
如果这是君主制度的方向
♪ Is headed count me out
淘汰我吧
♪ Out of service, out of Africa
赶我走 离开非洲
♪ I wouldn't hang about
我不会逗留
♪ This child is getting wildly out of wing
这孩子心比天野
♪ Oh, I just can't wait to be king
我迫不及待要当国王
♪ Everybody, look left
大家 向左看
♪ Everybody, look right
大家 向右看
♪ Everywhere you look, I'm
不管向哪边看
♪ Standing in the spotlight
我都是万众注目的中心
Not yet!
还不是!
♪ Let every creature go for broke and sing
所有生灵都尽情歌唱吧
♪ Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing
让我们一起自由自在地欣赏
♪ It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling
这是国王辛巴最奔放地舞蹈
♪ Oh, I just can't wait to be king
我迫不及待要当国王
♪ Oh, I just can't wait to be king
我迫不及待要当国王
♪ Oh, I just can't wait
我迫不及待
♪ To be king
要当国王
I beg your pardon, madam, but...
对不起 夫人 我
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →