学字幕网

狮子王 The Lion King 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →
Everything the light touches.
所有阳光能抵达的地方
What about that shadowy place?
那么黑暗的地方呢
That's beyond our borders.
那是我们的边界
You must never go there, Simba.
你绝对不能去那儿 辛巴
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
我觉得国王可以做任何他想做的事
There's more to being king...
做国王不止这些
than getting your way all the time.
不能单凭勇气
-There's more? -Simba...
-不止这些? -辛巴...!
Everything you see exists together...
你所见到的事物
in a delicate balance.
都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系
As king, you need to understand that balance...
作为国王 你要懂得这种平衡
and respect all the creatures...
并尊重所有生物
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
可是 爸爸 我们不是吃羚羊吗
Yes, Simba, but let me explain.
没错 辛巴 我解释给你听
When we die, our bodies become the grass...
我们死后身体会变成草
and the antelope eat the grass.
而羚羊吃草
And so we are all connected...
所以在生命循环中
in the great circle of life.
我们大家是相互联系的
-Good morning, sire! -Good morning, Zazu.
-早上好 陛下! -早上好 沙祖
Checking in with the morning report.
汇报上午报告
Fire away.
开始吧
♪ Chimps are going ape
黑猩猩在疯狂
♪ Giraffe remain above it all
长颈鹿仍是高高在上
♪ Elephants remember
大象们想起
♪ Though just what, I can't recall
是什么 我已记不起
♪ Crocodiles are snapping up
鳄鱼们正在争抢
♪ Fresh offers from the banks
河岸上的新鲜礼品
♪ Shown interest in my nest egg
对我的鸟蛋产生了兴趣
♪ But I quickly said no thanks
但我马上拒绝了
♪ We haven't paid the hornbills
我们还没有付犀鸟们钱
♪ And the vultures have a hunch
秃鹫有了预感
♪ Not everyone invited
没有邀请大家
♪ Will be coming back from lunch
但吃完午饭后会回来
♪ This is the morning report
这是上午报告
♪ Gives you the long and the short
有长的也有短的
♪ It's every grunt, roar, and snort
又烦又闹又不寻常
♪ It's not a tale I distort
不是我编的故事
♪ On the morning report
上午报告
What are you doing, son?
你在做什么 儿子
Pouncing.
扑击
Let an old pro show you how it's done.
让老手教你怎么做吧
♪ Oh, the buffalo have got a beef
野牛们在发牢骚
Stay low to the ground.
离地面低点儿
OK. Stay low to the ground.
好的 离地面低点儿
Not a sound.
不要出声
♪ Saffron is this season's colour Seen in all the herds
所有牧群的季节色是藏红
Take it slow.
慢慢地
One more step...
再走一步
then...
然后
♪ This is the morning report
这是上午报告
♪ Gives you the long and the short
有长的也有短的
♪ Every grunt, roar, and snort
又烦又闹又不寻常
♪ Not a tale I distort
不是我编的故事
♪ On the morning report
上午报告
That's very good.
很好
-Zazu! -Yes!
-沙祖! -是!
Sir! News from the underground.
长官! 地下新闻
Now, this time...
现在 这一次
Sire! Hyenas in the pride lands!
陛下! 鬣狗到荣誉大地来了!
Zazu, take Simba home.
沙祖 带辛巴回家
Aw, dad, can't I come?
爸爸 我能不能去
No, son.
不行 儿子
I never get to go anywhere.
我总是哪儿也不能去
Oh, young master, one day you will be king.
殿下 你将来要做国王的
Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers
那时你就可以从早到晚去驱逐这些
from dawn until dusk.
贪婪 肮脏 愚蠢地偷猎者了
Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?
喂 刀疤叔叔! 猜一猜
I despise guessing games.
我讨厌猜迷游戏
I'm gonna be King of Pride Rock.
我将会成为荣誉石国王
Oh, goody!
很好!
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom,
爸爸刚才带我看了整个王国
and I'm gonna rule it all!
我要成为它的统治者!
Yes. Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy.
好 原谅我没有高兴地跳起来
Bad back, you know.
背不好 你知道的
Hey, Uncle Scar. When I'm king, what'll that make you?
刀疤叔叔 如果我做了国王 那你做什么
A monkey's uncle.
一只猴子的叔叔
-You're so weird. -You have no idea.
-你真怪 -你不会了解的
So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?
那么说 你父亲给你看了整个王国 是吗
Everything.
所有一切
He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border?
他没带你去北部边界以外看一看吗
Well, no. He said I can't go there.
没有 他说我不能去那儿
And he's absolutely right.
他是对的
It's far too dangerous.
那儿太危险了
Only the bravest lions go there.
只有最勇敢地狮子敢去那儿
Well, I'm brave. What's out there?
我很勇敢的 那儿有什么
I'm sorry, Simba, I just can't tell you.
对不起 辛巴 我不能告诉你
Why not?
为什么
I'm only looking out for the well-being of my favourite nephew.
我要照顾我亲爱侄子的健康
Yeah, right! I'm your only nephew.
对! 我是你唯一的侄子
All the more reason for me to be protective.
还有许多要保护你的原因
An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. Oops!
象冢不是王子去的地方 噢!
An elephant what?
象的什么
Oh, dear, I've said too much.
亲爱的 我说得太多了
Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later,
我觉得你迟早会知道的
you being so clever and all.
你这么聪明
Just do me one favour.
帮我一个忙
Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.
答应我你永远不会去那恐怖的地方
No problem.
没问题
There's a good lad.
好孩子
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →