Reynolds has made my dreams come true.
雷诺兹让我梦想成真了
And I have given him what he desires most in return.
而我给了他最渴望的东西作为回报
He's a very demanding man,isn't he?
他可是个非常苛刻的人
Must be quite a challenge to be with him.
跟他在一起一定是个挑战
Maybe he is the most demanding man.
也许他是世界上最苛刻的人
- Morning. - Morning, Madame.
- 早安 - 早安 夫人
Good morning, ladies.
早上好 女士们
- Good morning, Biddy. - Good morning, Mr. Woodcock.
- 早上好 毕蒂 - 早上好 伍德科克先生
- Morning, Nana. - Morning, Mr. Woodcock.
- 早上好 娜娜 - 早上好 伍德科克先生
- Pippa. - Morning, sir.
- 皮帕 - 早上好 先生
Remember I told you, Johanna?
记得我说过什么吗 约翰娜
No more sludgy things.
别涂那些粘稠的东西
I didn’t know that.
我不知道啊
You may have told it to someone else.
你可能是告诉了别的人吧
Morning, my old so-and-so.
早安 我的老某某
Where have you gone, Reynolds?
你这是怎么了 雷诺兹
There's nothing I can say...
无论我说什么
to get your attention aimed back at me...
都不能让你的注意力回到我身上了
I cannot begin my day with a confrontation.
我不想一大早就吵架
I'm delivering the dress today...
我今天要交付裙子了
and I can't take up space with a confrontation.
我不能因吵架分了神
I simply don't have time for confrontations.
我实在是没有时间吵架
Good morning, Countess.
早安 伯爵夫人
Good morning, Cyril.
早安 西里尔
Good morning, Peter.
早安 彼得
Who's this beautiful stranger?
是哪位美丽的女士来了
I need to see you far more often, Henrietta.
我应该多和你见面的 汉丽埃塔
I am, too. Come in.
我也是 进来吧
Let's take it for a walk.
我们穿着它走一走
Beautiful work, ladies.Thank you very much.
漂亮的作品 女士们 非常感谢你们
It's beautiful, Reynolds.
它很漂亮 雷诺兹
Worth everything we've been through.
我们没有白费功夫
I feel like it would give me courage.
我感觉它能给我勇气
Ladies and gentlemen, your seats, please.
女士们先生们 请坐
- She here? - Yes, sir.
- 她在这儿吗 - 是的 先生
Well, what do you want to do about Johanna?
你想拿约翰娜怎么办呢
I mean, she's lovely,but the time has come.
她很可爱 但时间到了
And she's getting fat sitting around
她正在变胖 傻坐在那儿
waiting for you to fall in love with her again.
等着你重新爱上她
I'll give her the October dress.
我会把十月份的裙子都给她
I have an unsettled feeling...
我有种惴惴不安的感觉
nothing I can put my finger on.
确切说出那是什么
Been having the strongest memories of Mama lately.
最近妈妈的深刻回忆总是
Coming to me in my dreams...
出现在我的梦里
Smelling her scent...
闻到她的香味
The strongest sense that...
我有一种强烈的感觉
And reaching out towards us.
逐渐靠近我们
Very much hope that she saw the dress tonight, don't you?
你非常希望她看到了今晚的裙子 对吗
to think the dead are watching over the living.
想到逝去的人正在看着活着的人
I don't find that spooky at all.
我一点都不觉得那很惊悚
Why don't you go to the country tonight?
你今晚去乡下吧
I'll follow tomorrow.
明天我就跟过来
I like that idea very much.
我非常喜欢这个主意
Mr. Hansford, hello?
汉斯福德先生 你好
- Good morning. - Morning.
- 早上好 - 早上好
Fill us up please.And check the oil and tires.
麻烦你加满油 再检查一下燃油和轮胎
Lots of frost this morning.
今天早上霜很重
It's cold, innit? It's very bitter.
很冷啊 严寒刺骨
- Good morning. - Morning.
- 早上好 - 早上好
What would you like to order?
你想要点什么
With a poached egg on top, please.
在面上加个荷包蛋
Do you have lapsang?
你们有正山小种红茶吗
I'll have a pot of lapsang, please.
我要一壶正山小种红茶
And some sausages.
还要一些香肠
And some sausages.
还要一些香肠