学字幕网

肖申克的救赎 The Shawshank Redemption 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
下一页 →
Mr. Dufresne, describe...
德弗瑞恩先生
...the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered.
…描述一下你太太被谋杀当晚,你曾和她谈过些什么?
It was very bitter.
一些很糟糕的话
She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around.
她说她很高兴我已知道,她不想再偷偷摸摸了
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno.
她说她想离婚
- What was your response? - I told her I would not grant one.
-你当时有什么反应? -我对她说我不会在乎的
"I'll see you in hell before I see you in Reno."
“在我看见你在雷诺市前,下地狱吧!”
Those were your words, according to your neighbors.
你的邻居曾听你说过这些话吧?
If they say so.
随他们怎么说
I really don't remember. I was upset.
我当时很不开心,什么都不记得了
What happened after you argued with your wife?
你和太太争吵后发生了什么事?
She packed a bag.
她收拾好行李
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr. Quentin.
到昆汀先生家里去了
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills Country Club...
格伦·昆汀,职业高尔夫教练
... whom you had discovered was your wife's lover.
你知道他是你妻子的情人
Did you follow her?
你跟踪她了吗?
I went to a few bars first.
我先去了几间酒吧找
Later, I drove to his house to confront them. They weren't home.
接着,我开车去了昆汀家,但他们不在家里
I parked in the turnout...
我把车停在街角
... and waited.
等在那里
With what intention?
有何企图吗?
I'm not sure.
我不太确定
I was confused...
我非常困惑
... drunk.
还有点醉
I think...
我觉得
... mostly I wanted to scare them.
我只是想吓一吓他们
When they arrived, you went up to the house and murdered them.
他们到家后,你就进屋杀了他们
I was sobering up.
没有,我控制了自己
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off.
我开车回家睡觉来忘记一切
Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River.
在回家的路上,我把枪扔进了河里
I've been very clear on this point.
我很肯定这一点
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning...
但我感到奇怪的是,第二天早上清洁女工发现……
...and finds your wife in bed with her lover...
你太太和她的情人死在床上
...riddled with.38-caliber bullets.
致死的子弹是出自点38口径的手枪
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me?
德福瑞恩先生,你和我一样都觉得那是巧合吗?
Yes, it does.
确实是巧合
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into the river...
你仍坚持说你在凶案发生前
...before the murders took place.
已经把枪扔进河里了吗?
That's very convenient.
这对你很有利
It's the truth.
这是事实
The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun was found...
警察在河里找了三天,但他们没有找到你的枪……
...so no comparison could be made between your gun and the bullets...
所以无法鉴定
...taken from the bloodstained corpses of the victims.
死者身上的子弹是否出自你的枪
And that also...
这对你来说
...is very convenient. Isn't it, Mr. Dufresne?
也非常有利,不是吗,德福瑞恩先生?
Since I am innocent of this crime...
因为我是无辜的……
...I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found.
所以我发现找不到枪对我非常不利
Ladies and gentlemen, you've heard all the evidence.
各位先生女士,你们听到了所有的证据
We have the accused at the scene of the crime. We have footprints.
我们有他犯罪的动机,我们找到他的脚印
Bullets on the ground bearing his fingerprints.
留有他的指纹的子弹头
A broken bourbon bottle, likewise with fingerprints.
打碎的酒瓶上也留有他的指纹
And most of all...
最重要的是
... we have a beautiful young woman and her lover...
我们知道他的妻子和她的情人
... lying dead in each other's arms.
双双倒卧在血泊中
They had sinned.
他们是犯了错
But was their crime so great...
但他们所犯的错严重到……
... as to merit a death sentence?
……需要用死来赎罪吗?
While you think about that...
当你们考虑时
...think about this:
请想想这个……
A revolver holds six bullets, not eight.
一个弹匣只能装六颗子弹,而不是八颗
I submit that this was not a hot-blooded crime of passion.
我肯定这不只是一时冲动而犯下的罪行
That at least could be understood, if not condoned.
那至少是可以理解的,即使不能宽恕
No.
不!
This was revenge...
这是复仇
...of a much more brutal, cold-blooded nature. Consider this:
一个冷血者的复仇,看看这些:
Four bullets per victim.
每个死者都身中四枪
Not six shots fired, but eight.
总共是八枪而不是六枪
That means that he fired the gun empty...
那表明子弹打完后
... and then stopped to reload...
他还停下来装子弹
... so that he could shoot each of them again.
以便再次向他们开枪
An extra bullet per lover...
每人多加一枪
... right in the head.
就在头部
You strike me as a particularly icy and remorseless man, Mr. Dufresne.
德弗瑞恩先生,我觉得你非常冷血
It chills my blood just to look at you.
看着你都令我毛骨耸然
By the power vested in me by the state of Maine...
我以本州赋予我的权利
...I hereby order you to serve two life sentences back-to-back...
判处你两项终身监禁
...one for each of your victims. So be it!
分别为两位死者,退庭!
Sit.
坐下来
We see you've served 20 years of a life sentence?
你因被判终身监禁己在此二十年?
- Yes, sir. - You feel you've been rehabilitated?
-是的,先生 -你感到后悔吗?
Yes, sir. Absolutely, sir.
是的,绝对有,先生
I mean, I learned my lesson.
我是说,我得到了教训
I can honestly say that I'm a changed man.
我敢说我已经完全改变了
I'm no longer a danger to society.
我不会再危害社会
That's God's honest truth.
这是神的真理
Hey, Red.
嗨,瑞德
How'd it go?
怎么样了?
Same old shit, different day.
不同的日子,同样的结果
Yeah, I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受的
I'm up for rejection next week.
我下星期又要被否决了
Yeah, I got rejected last week.
对,我上星期也被否决了
It happens.
一向如此
Hey, Red, bump me a deck.
嗨,瑞德,给我一包烟
Get out of my face, man! You're into me for five packs already.
滚开!你已欠我五包烟了
Four!
-是四包! -五包!
There must be a con like me in every prison in America.
我想在美国的每个联邦或州监狱里都有像我一样的人物
I'm the guy who can get it for you.
就是能够给你搞到东西的家伙
Cigarettes, a bag of reefer, if that's your thing...
定制的香烟,一包大麻……
... bottle of brandy to celebrate your kid's high school graduation.
为庆祝你儿子或女儿高中毕业的一瓶白兰地, 只要你喜欢
Damn near anything within reason.
或者几乎所有东西……
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
下一页 →