学字幕网

乳牙 Babyteeth 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →
Smoking is not allowed at this station, or on the train.
本车站及车厢内禁止吸烟
Like everyone's wearing strapless to the formal now
如今大家都穿抹胸裙去参加舞会
so...
所以
Yeah, that's good, 'cause it's a bit, like
对 挺好的 因为这个比较
I don't know, that would suit you.
怎么说呢 适合你
I reckon I'm going to say something to Mrs. Martin.
我估计我得和马丁夫人聊聊
Seriously, she need to get her scales right
说真的 她的音阶不准
and everything, like...
她得把...
No! You can't!
不 你不能说
Dickhead!
混蛋
Milla!
米拉
- Doors closing, stand clear. - Milla!
-请远离正在关闭的车门 -米拉
Damn!
见鬼
Your hair's like, uh...
你的头发...
What?
怎么
Your hair's like bangles or something.
你的头发就像手镯一样
Bangles?
手镯
Like with the light, it's like bangles, it's...
在阳光下面 就像手镯一样
Damn.
见鬼
Yours is nice too.
你的发型也不错
Yeah, but look at this.
嗯 但是看看这个
Look at that, see.
看看 看
I cut myself. See?
我剪到自己了 看到了吗
I had to get on like a weird angle to get to that bit.
我得反手才能剪到那里的头发
- And then I... - Can I feel?
-然后我 -我能摸摸吗
Yeah.
- Feels like snakeskin. - Yeah.
-摸起来像蛇皮 -对
Oh, shit, there's blood...
见鬼 流血了
- It's so stupid. - It's okay.
-真是太蠢了 -没事
I'm just gonna wait over there.
我去那边等
Shit, it's gone on your...
见鬼 血流到你...
- Oh no, it's fine. - Seriously. It's gone on your shirt. Here.
-不用 没事的 -真的 流到你衬衫上了 给
- Happens all the time. - Just lay down for a minute.
-我总是流鼻血 -你先躺一下
I got you.
我来
Passengers on platform four, the next train...
四号站台的乘客们 下一班列车
You just find a little bit of sky.
你就看一下天
Sorry, could you just take it off my face.
抱歉 你能把它拿开吗
It smells.
有味道
- Is there blood in my hair? - Nah.
-我头发上有血吗 -没
- Oh, there is a lot of blood. - Get up.
-流了好多血 -起来
Hey, um, I hate to ask you this
我有个不情之请
um, I've just been kicked out of my house and...
我刚刚被赶出家门了
- Evicted? - Yeah, evicted.
-被房东吗 -对 被房东
And, uh, I just, I'm sort of trying
我正努力凑钱
to put some money together to get a bed in a shelter for the night...
好找个地方过夜
Why did you get evicted?
你为什么被房东赶出来了
Just because I got behind in my rent. I hate to ask you.
因为我拖欠房租 我不想跟你开口
You just seem like a really nice person.
你看起来像个好人
How much?
要多少
Uh, just whatever you can manage.
你能给多少都行
It doesn't have to be much.
不用因为我救了你的命
Just 'cause I saved your life or whatever.
就非要给我一大笔钱
I've only got 50.
我只有五十
Fifty! That's too much!
五十 太多了
- I can't... - I can split it.
-我不能 -我可以少给点
No, no, no. Fifty's okay.
不不不 五十就行
Hey, you want to take this one?
你不上车吗
If I give you 50, you have to do something for me.
要是我给你五十的话 你得替我做件事
You know she's playing easy listening in the reception?
你知道她在等候室演奏轻音乐吗
No wonder your patients are so tense.
难怪你的病人都那么紧张
- Is my time up? - Not quite.
-我的时间到了吗 -没有
I'm just boring you.
我让你感觉厌烦了
- It's quarter past. - Yeah, alright.
-四点一刻了 -行 好
- Really? - When's your next client?
-不是吧 -下个病人什么时候来
4:30. It's just she tends to be early.
四点半 但她喜欢提前到
Oh, let's just do it. Don't you think?
我们直接做吧 你说呢
It's the last thing we're going to feel like doing next Tuesday.
下周二我们肯定完全没心思做这个了
While I remember...
趁我还记得
Take one of these with food.
吃饭时吃一片这个
These are the same things that are in the blue bottle, yeah?
这和蓝瓶子里的药是一样的
And, darling, start taking an Ativan in the morning as well.
另外亲爱的 早上再吃一片氯羟安定
Just for the next few weeks, alright?
就吃几周 好吗
I love this bra.
我喜欢这胸罩
Couch or desk? Hm?
沙发还是桌子
She looks like a little kid here.
她看起来像个小孩子
Do you know that was five years ago.
你知道那是五年前吗
I don't remember this being taken.
我不记得拍了这张
She looks so pissed off.
她看起来好生气
- She does not look pissed off. - She does.
-她看着没生气 -有
That is, no, she does not. It's the sun across her face.
不 她没生气 那是阳光在她脸上的投影
That is practically a National Geographic standard photograph.
这实际上是一张国家地理杂志级别的照片
How are you doing with that sandwich?
你那个三明治要怎么办
Many of my patients have said
我好多病人都说
that it looks like a professional photographer.
这看起来像是专业摄影师拍摄的
Yeah, but they are crazy, Henry.
嗯 但他们都是疯子 亨利
She's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
- Can you just move your leg. - Yeah.
-你能挪挪腿吗 -行
- Does that hurt? - No, babe.
-疼吗 -不疼 宝贝
I've got to answer that.
我得接电话
I have to answer that.
我必须接电话
Really?
真的吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Uh, can you just get her last
你能帮我把她
MRI scan ready for me please?
最新的核磁共振结果拿来吗
No, there's a more recent one.
不 最近又做了一次
There's a more recent one than that.
最近又做了一次
But that's... that's the one.
就是那个
Are you okay?
你还好吗
- You gonna pick her up now? - Yeah. I'll see you tonight.
-你现在要去接她吗 -对 晚上见
Oh, fuck. I love you
操 我爱你
1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
下一页 →