学字幕网

摩登原始人 第一季第二集 The Flintstones S01E02 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5
下一页 →
<i>When the saints come marchin'in</i>
<i>当圣徒们开始游行</i>
<i>Oh, when the saints come marchin'in</i>
<i>噢 当圣徒们开始游行</i>
<i>Yeah, I want to be in that number</i>
<i>我也想一路同行</i>
<i>When the saints come marchin'in</i>
<i>当圣徒们开始游行</i>
Gentlemen, I now declare this meeting...
先生们 现在我宣布
of the Loyal Order of Dinosaurs adjourned.
本届恐龙忠诚令大会休会
Motion seconded.
议案附议
- All in favor, say "aye." - Aye!
- 全都同意的说"好" - 好
Good meeting tonight, Barney?
巴尼 今天晚上的会不错吧
Yeah, Fred.
是啊 弗莱德
We're all set for
我们都在为
our annual benefit show next week.
下星期的年度福利演出做准备
Yeah.
是啊
There's one thing that bothers me, Barney.
有件事一直烦着我 巴尼
What's that, Fred?
怎么了 弗莱德
We're all supposed to do a solo act, right?
我们不都要搞个人表演吗
Right.
没错
And every year I get up and sing, right?
每年我不都唱歌吗
If you wanna call it that.
如果你认为那是唱歌的话
This year I'd like to do something different.
但是今年我想来点特别的
Your singing is different, Fred.
你唱歌就挺特别的
Funny. Very funny.
嗯 好笑 真好笑
And what are you gonna do, funnyman?
那么你准备表演什么呢 小丑
Crack jokes?
讲笑话?
No, but I'll think of something.
不 不过我会想到的
I don't get it.
真搞不懂
A no-talent guy like you isn't worried,
像你这样一点才能没有的人都不着急
and I am.
我倒着急的很
I got something up my sleeve.
我可以从袖子里变点什么东西出来
The only thing you got up your sleeve
你唯一能从袖子里变出来的
is your arm.
就是你的胳膊
You're sore
你这是羡慕嫉妒恨
because I have an idea and you haven't.
因为我有点子了你还没有
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
I'll figure out an act that's better than yours.
我会想个比你好的节目的
Could be, Fred, could be.
会的 弗莱德 会的
Good night.
晚安咯
"Could be, Fred, could be."
"会的 弗莱德 会的" 切
I don't know why I stay friends with that guy.
我都不懂我怎么会和这种人交朋友的
Come on, Fred.
哦 弗莱德 精神点
You've been brooding about that show for two days now.
你为那个表演愁眉不展两整天了
Why don't you just sing a song and let it go at that?
为什么不上去唱首歌就算了呢
Yeah, maybe you're right.
对 也许你是对的
Fellas will probably be disappointed if I don't.
我不唱歌大伙肯定会觉得失望的
After all, Wilma,you know
魏玛 你知道的
I used to sing with a band...
我可参加过乐队 就在...
- before I married you.- Before I married you.
- 跟你结婚之前 - 跟你结婚之前
Yes, I know, Fred.
我知道 弗莱德
You've told me a thousand times...
你跟我说过好多次了
that you sang with the Rockville Center High School band 20 years ago.
二十年前你在岩城中心高中的乐队里唱歌
I can still hit the old high notes. Listen.
现在我还能来海豚音呢 听好了
Fred, stop it!
弗莱德 停下
Take that sea-lion voice of yours out of the house.
快滚出去练你那公鸭嗓子吧
Out!
出去
Women.
女人
No musical appreciation at all.
一点音乐细胞都没有
Hi, Fred. What's new?
嗨 弗莱德 有什么新闻没
Nothing new. Same old trouble.
没有 还是老问题
Wilma won't let me sing in the house.
魏玛不准我在屋里唱歌
You got a pretty loud voice, Fred.
哈哈 弗莱德 你嗓子确实挺亮的
Can't say I blame her.
不过也没法说她做的不对
Barney, what are you doing?
巴尼 你在干什么
I'm practicing my trampoline act...
我在练习 蹦床 表演
for the show.
为了晚会
How do you like it, Fred?
你觉得怎么样 弗莱德
Say, that's all right.
哎 这个不错
How about letting me try it?
不如让我也来试试吧
Hold it, Fred. Don't jump off the fence.
等等 弗莱德 别从篱笆上跳下来
No, no, wait!
不 不 等等
Fred, you okay?
弗 弗莱德 你 你还好吧
I'm getting back on that thing and master it.
再来一次 我肯定能搞定它
Attaboy, Fred. Now you got the hang of it.
嘿 弗莱德 你已经驾轻就熟啦
These trampolines are all right.
嘿嘿 蹦床还真有意思
Do me a favor, Barney.
帮我个忙 巴尼
Let me borrow it for a while.
借我用一会
Borrow it? What for?
借给你 干吗用
I'm supposed to meet Wilma at her dressmaker's shop.
我该到服装店去见魏玛的
It's up on the second floor,
那家店在二楼
and just for a laugh...
我想跟她开个小玩笑
I'd like to bounce in on her.
我想蹦上去见她
I'll bring it right back.
待会就还你
Okay, Fred. But bring it right back.
好吧 弗莱德 但是用完赶紧还我
Oh, boy. Won't Wilma be surprised
嘿嘿 魏玛看到我在窗户外出现
when she sees me in the window.
肯定会大吃一惊的
This is my latest creation, Wilma.
这是我的最新设计
How do you like it?
你喜欢吗
It's just gorgeous.
哦 简直太漂亮了
It is genuine spotted leopard.
这是真正的豹皮斑纹的
Shall I have Zsa-Zsa model it for you?
我让莎莎给你展示下吧
Yes. Do you mind, Zsa-Zsa?
好的 你不会介意吧 莎莎
Not at all, madam.
当然不会
It will only take me a minute to change and I will be right out.
我马上换好 一会就出来
There's a man at the window.Call the police!
窗户外面有个男的 快报警
A man? Impossible.
男人 不可能吧
But we are on the second floor.
而且我们是在二楼啊
Just a minute. I'll take a look.
等等 我去看看
Boy, how embarrassing.
哎呀 这下尴尬了
I can't stop bouncing.
我不知道怎么停下来
Just as I thought.There's no man at the window.
我说嘛 窗户外面哪有人啊
It's just your imagination.
你看花了眼吧
1 2 3 4 5
下一页 →