学字幕网

高材生 Booksmart 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
下一页 →
That's very true.
这倒不假
Wait, are you guys talking about Molly Davidson?
等等 你们是在说莫利·戴维逊吗
Yeah. Yeah.
对 没错
That girl is so weird.
那个女孩太奇怪了
She always acts like she's, like, 40.
举手投足好像四十岁的大妈
I wish she was fuckin' 40, man.
我倒希望她四十岁了
Women in their forties know themselves.
四十岁的女人有自知之明
Oh, she's cute, you know, yeah, I give her that,
她很可爱 这我承认
but she'd probably make you
但是她估计会让你一边干她
quiz her on her SAT analogies while you fuck her.
一边考她SAT类比题
Dude, no,
老兄 不是
her vagina is probably stuffed with diplomas,
她下面估计夹了一堆学位证书
how much do you wanna bet?
你愿意赌多少
That shit's like a filing cabinet down there.
那下面就跟档案柜一样
Well, I've got no problem with a filing cabinet.
我对档案柜没意见
I would make passionate sex to Molly Davidson.
我愿意和莫利·戴维逊深情地水乳交融
Really?
真的假的
Yeah, I'd just put a bag over her personality.
把她讨人厌的个性拿袋子蒙住就好了
Yeah. That's it.
对 就这么干
Molly's like a butterface for personality,
莫利的性格和她的长相差不多
a butter personality.
都是一副谄媚的样子
Yeah!
没错
- It's so bad. - Yeah.
-太糟糕了 -是啊
- That's cool, man. - What?
-说的好 -怎么了
Shit.
糟糕
Oh, please, do not stop on my account.
继续 别为了我停下来
Do you know what? My vag is stuffed with diplomas.
你猜怎么着 我下面是塞满了文凭
Soon it's gonna be stuffed with job offers,
不久之后还会塞满工作邀约
and glowing profiles, and commendations from the governor.
还有亮眼的履历 以及州长的表彰
So, while you guys were all studying AP hand jobs,
你们都在用心研究自慰的时候
I was kicking ass and busting curves.
我在学业上力争上游
And I'm gonna continue to do that at Yale next year.
而且我明年在耶鲁也会继续这么做
So...
所以
I like my choices,
我对我的选择无怨无悔
and wherever you three are next year, I hope you do, too.
不管你们明年身在何处 希望你们也是这样
I'm going to Yale, too.
我也去耶鲁
What?
什么
I'm incredible at hand jobs, but I also got a 1560 on the SATs.
我虽然手上活儿好 但SAT也有1560分
No, you didn't.
胡说 你才没有
I got in early.
我还被提前录取了
- To Yale? - Uh-huh.
-耶鲁吗 -没错
Oh, um, Tanner, where are you going to school?
对了 坦纳 你去哪上学
Uh, I'm... I'm playing soccer at Stanford.
我去斯坦福踢足球
Stanford University? What are you guys talking about? That's--
斯坦福大学 你们在说些什么 那
- No, yes, Stanford. - Mm-hm. Stanford University.
-对 就是斯坦福 -没错 斯坦福大学
Hey, I'm not going to college.
我不去上大学
I got recruited to go code for Google.
我被谷歌招去敲代码
I mean, it's not Apple,
虽说比不过苹果
but the bennies are pretty tight, man,
但是福利相当不错
and it's mid six-figures, so I'm not complainin'.
五六十万的工资 所以我挺满意
- That's my boy. - So proud of you.
-真不愧是我哥们 -真为你骄傲
Amazing.
了不起
You failed the seventh grade twice.
你七年级留级了两次
Rule of threes.
三振才出局
You guys are serious?
你们是认真的吗
Hey, um, I'm gonna pretend like I don't know you next year.
我明年就假装不认识你了
No offense.
别见怪
This... this isn't possible.
这 这不可能
You guys don't even care about school.
你们根本就不在乎学业
No.
不是
We just don't only care about school.
我们是不只在乎学业
Well, I'm... I'm done.
我收拾完了
After After you. After you, man.
你先走 你先走
Okay.
那好
Sorry, excuse me.
不好意思 借过
You've worked harder than everyone who's ever doubted you.
你比任何曾经怀疑过你的人都更努力
You've worked harder.
你更努力
...doubted you.
怀疑过你的人
You okay?
你还好吗
Nick, where are you going to school next year?
尼克 你明年去哪上学
- I thought we weren't supposed to talk. - Just tell me!
-我以为我们不说话的呢 -告诉我
Georgetown. Jesus.
乔治城大学 无语了
Hope, where are you going next year?
霍普 你明年去哪上学
No, I couldn't be less interested
别过来 我才没兴趣
in, like, whatever this is.
跟着你发疯
Gigi, where the fuck are you going to school next year?
吉吉 你他妈明年去哪上学
Don't judge me, it was my fifth choice.
别看不起我 这是我的第五志愿
Harvard.
哈佛
Seniors rule!
高四万岁
This is fucked!
太操蛋了
Okay.
好吧
This is obviously not helping.
看来这样帮不了你
We chose.
我们做出取舍
We didn't party because we wanted to focus on school
不去派对 专心学习
and get into good colleges.
进入好大学
And it worked.
我们做到了
But the irresponsible people who partied
但是那些醉生梦死不负责任的人
also got into those colleges, they did both.
同样上了好大学 他们两样兼得
So?
所以呢
So we messed up.
我们搞砸了
We didn't have to choose.
我们本来不用做出取舍
They did both.
他们就两样都做到了
We are the only assholes who did one.
我们是只做到一样的窝囊废
Hey, we are not assholes, okay?
我们不是窝囊废
Let's just...
我们先
Come sit down, we'll cut the cake,
过来坐下 我们切蛋糕
look at the memory box,
看看回忆盒
- celebrate the end - This is not a time to celebrate.
-庆祝一下 -现在不是庆祝的时候
We have to go to a party tonight.
我们今晚得去参加派对
- What? - Let's go to Nick's party.
-什么 -去参加尼克的派对
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
下一页 →