学字幕网

高材生 Booksmart 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →
Yeah?
怎么了
Did you just score your teacher's phone number?
你刚刚是要到了老师的手机号吗
Yeah.
Nice.
干得漂亮
Hey, Miss Fine?
嘿 法因老师
You should come party with us tonight.
今晚你应该跟我们一起参加派对
Did you just ask Miss Fine
你有问过法因老师想不想
if she wants to party with you?
跟你们一起参加派对吗
You think she wants to watch you get drunk and break things?
你觉得她想看到你喝醉了然后砸东西吗
Hold on. I was having a conversation with her. You're not part of this.
等一下 我在跟她说话 跟你没关系
- I'm-- - Sit down, Theo.
-我在 -坐下 特奥
Yo, yo. What up, Miss Fine?
怎么了 法因老师
Just a last day present for my favorite teach.
这是给我最爱的老师的告别礼物
Jared, you are not my student.
杰尔德 你不是我学生
I've heard great things.
你名声在外嘛
And, hey, everybody else got their graduation gifts, right?
每个人都收到了毕业礼物 对吗
Come on.
Jare Bear coming at you from all angles, right?
每个角度都有杰尔德·贝尔 对吗
Nobody asked for that.
没人要你这么做
Big me, littler me, little baby Jared at the bottom.
大的我 小的我 中间是迷你杰尔德
Baby Jared says, "Happy graduation, everybody!"
迷你杰尔德说 祝大家毕业快乐
Yeah, no one's gonna wear a shirt with your face on it, Jared.
没人打算穿印着你脸的衣服 杰尔德
Like, not even ironically.
不是在讽刺你
Okay, well, agree to disagree, 'cause--
好吧 不管怎么说 因为
Jared, just go.
走吧 杰尔德
I'm out of here. Wasn't even here. See you, Molly.
我要走了 已经走了 再见莫利
Bye, Molly. I'll see ya.
再见 莫利 回头见
Bye, Molly.
再见 莫利
-Why does he always do that? - Fair townspeople!
-他干嘛总是这么做 -公正的镇民们
Fair townspeople?
公正的镇民们
Fair townspeople, I swear to God!
公正的镇民们 我对上帝发誓
- What? - Mark thy calendars
-什么事 -写下日程安排
and make thy plans to attend the drama department's summer program,
做好计划去参加戏剧社的夏日活动
Shakespeare in the Park... ing Lot.
公园 哦 不 停车场里的莎士比亚
We will be performing the Bard's comedies as modern tragedies
我们会在镇上的全食超市外面
outside Whole Foods across town.
将莎翁的喜剧以现代悲剧的形式演绎出来
Well, it's actually funny. It's...
会非常有意思的 这是
It's what we did in my summer program
这就是我们去年在巴塞罗那
last year in... Barcelona,
夏日活动中做的事
when I lived in Barcelona.
那时候我住在巴塞罗那
I will be directing,
我做导演
and Alan...
而艾伦
may be starring, pending auditions.
可能会是主演 等着试镜吧
I don't audition.
我不试镜
I'm offer only.
我是唯一的主演
This looks fun, but I'm not gonna...
听起来很有趣 但是我到时候
I'm not gonna be here.
我到时候不在这里
Yeah, Amy's spending the summer in Botswana,
对 艾米要去博茨瓦那过暑假
helping women make their own tampons.
帮助女人们自己做卫生棉条
That's...
有点
gross.
恶心
Well, blood attracts lions. I'm saving lives.
鲜血会吸引狮子 我在拯救生命
Oh, okay. Well, that's actually noble. I, too, have a fear of big cats.
好吧 那还挺高尚的 我也有大事做
And I can't because I'm working all summer,
我也不能去 因为我整个暑假都要打工
and also, I don't want to.
而且我也不想去
You are a philistine.
你真是没教养
Why would you do theater when you could do debate?
你可以做辩论 为什么还要做戏剧
Because some of us enjoy working with others.
因为有一些人喜欢和别人一起工作
And some of us know how to win.
有一些人知道怎么赢
Nobody's winning in that outfit.
穿成这样的人怎么都是输
Sit down, y'all. We got work to do.
都坐好 我们有事要做了
So, Molly...
所以 莫利
- Why don't you start us off? - Thank you.
-开始吧 -谢谢
Kill it.
结果了它
All right, well, as you might recall from my analysis yesterday,
好了 或许你们还记得我昨天的分析
- we were talking about... - It's our last day!
-我们在讨论 -这是我们最后一天了
- Let us live! God! - ...submitting to authority...
-让我们活着吧 上帝 -向上级提交
You've gotta open...
你要张开
You've gotta open your mouth a little bit more, all right?
你要再张大一点嘴 好吗
Yeah, okay, I gotcha, I gotcha.
好吧 好吧 我明白 我明白
Okay, chips!
好了 孩子们
All right, this is it. I gotcha. Ready?
好了就是这个 我明白 准备好了吗
Dude, how am I supposed to get there? That was my bad.
哥们 我该怎么去那边 都是我的错
- Nick? - You're wild.
-尼克 -你疯了
Wait, just one sec. Just... come on.
等一下 等一分钟 过来
Nick, there's some student government stuff to go over.
尼克 还有一些学生会的事要处理
Come on, man, aim for my mouth!
再来一次 伙计 瞄准我的嘴
We have to go over the end of year budget, so if you could...
我们要处理年终预算 所以如果你可以
Yeah, just, we're playin' this game where I've gotta catch it with--
我们在玩游戏看我能用哪里接住它
It's complicated.
这很复杂
I'll... I'll hit you later, I guess.
我会 我想我待会儿会给你打电话
I'm sure it's complicated.
我也觉得很复杂
I cannot believe I lasted an entire year
我都不能相信我让尼克
with Nick as my vice president.
做了我一整年的副主席
He's allergic to work. All he wants to do is goof off.
他对工作过敏 他只想游手好闲
It's infuriating.
真让人生气
Go talk to Ryan.
去跟莱恩说句话
What? No.
什么 我不去
Cool, cool, 'cause I'm... I'm gonna go talk to Ryan.
好吧 因为我 我打算去跟莱恩搭讪
- 'Cause I have so much to say-- - No, no, no.
-因为我有很多话要说 -别别别
Yeah? Fine.
好吧 好吧
Just... I'm going.
我去
- Just gonna-- - There she goes.
-现在去 -这就对了
Oh, oh, sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Oh, dude.
看着点 姐们
Amy.
艾米
It's all good. Here you go.
没事 给你这个
Sharp elbows.
手肘挺尖嘛
Not as sharp as your... chin.
没有你的下巴尖
What?
什么
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
下一页 →