学字幕网

卢斯 Luce 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
下一页 →
Psy.
- Have you eaten? - Not yet.
-你吃饭了吗 -还没
Good, because your dad picked up curry.
那好 你爸买了咖喱饭
Sweet!
Okay, put your stuff down so we can eat.
你把东西放好我们就开饭了
- Cool. - Great.
-好的 -好
- Don't start without me. - We won't.
-等我来了再开吃 -好的
- What was that? - I don't want him to know
-刚刚什么情况 -我不想他知道
- we've gone through his things. - We didn't go through his things.
-我们翻了他的东西 -我们没翻
Or make it seem like we went behind his back to his teachers.
或是搞得像我们背着他找了老师
- Amy... - Come on, Pete.
-艾米 -拜托 彼得
How many years did it take us to get him here?
我们花了多少年才让他变成现在这样
How many nights did I crawl underneath that bed
多少个夜晚我爬到他床下
because he was too scared to sleep in it?
因为他太害怕不敢睡床上
What we've built. That trust.
我们建立的那份信任
I won't risk it. I won't.
我不会拿它冒险 不会
I got everything ready.
我把一切都准备好了
Yes, I'll be by to talk with the doctors tomorrow
是的 我明天会去和医生谈
and we'll be all set.
然后就没问题了
Rose...
罗斯
Rose, I told you already, okay?
罗斯 我已经告诉你了
Okay. I'll see you soon.
好的 回头见
I love you too.
我也爱你
Okay, so who told you?
好吧 谁告诉你们了
- Told us what? - You clearly know.
-告诉我们什么 -你们显然知道
What do we know?
我们知道什么
You don't... you don't know?
你们...你们不知道吗
What is it that you think we do or do not know, honey?
你认为我们知道或不知道什么 亲爱的
Coach Reeves offered me Captain.
里夫斯教练让我当队长
Oh my God! That's amazing!
天啊 太棒了
Yeah! It's... it's dope.
是的 酷毙了
Says I'll be good example for certain teammates.
他说我会是一些队友的好榜样
But between track and debate prep,
但要练田径以及准备辩论
plus the extra shit Wilson has us doing...
还有威尔逊让我们做的额外作业
What, how do you mean?
什么意思
Nothing. It's just...
没什么 只是...
You really don't like her, do you?
你真的不喜欢她 是吧
It's complicated.
很复杂
Try me.
说来听听
Okay. You remember Stephanie Kim, right?
好吧 你们还记得斯蒂芬妮·金吧
- Sort of... - Not a clue.
-有点... -完全不记得
She came over one time last...
她之前来过一次
- Go on. - Anyway.
-继续说 -总之
There were these rumors going around about her
几周前一次派对后
after this party a few weeks ago.
开始有她的谣言
- What kind of rumors? - People were drinking
-什么谣言 -大家都在喝酒
and no one really knows what happened, but...
没人知道到底发生了什么 但...
Stephanie got kind of messed up.
斯蒂芬妮有点喝高了
Something happened with some guys.
和几个男生发生了一些事
Then Wilson got involved
然后威尔逊插手了
and no one really could prove anything
没人能真的证明什么
but she kept using Stephanie as like an example.
但她一直拿斯蒂芬妮举例
Turning her into a victim.
把她变成受害者
- How? - Well,
-具体呢 -这个
we'll be talking about women in Middle East or something
我们会讨论中东女性之类的话题
and she singles her out, says some shit like,
她专门针对斯蒂芬妮 说一些什么
"We all know firsthand how important it is for women
"我们都切身了解女性鼓起勇气"
to have the courage to stand up, to fight."
"站出来反抗有多重要"
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's not exactly singling her out.
这也不算是针对她吧
It's how she says it.
是她表述的方式
Like everyone's a symbol to her.
好像每个人在她看来都是个象征
Stephanie, Deshaun, we all exist
斯蒂芬妮 德肖恩 我们的存在
to confirm the world is the way she sees it.
都是为了证实她眼中的世界
So does she do that kind of thing with you?
她也这么对你吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I'm a fucking poster boy.
我就是个招牌男孩
Black kid who overcame his tragic past,
克服了悲惨过去的黑人男孩
the example why America works. It's bullshit.
美国为什么能成功的例子 都是狗屁
So you don't like her labeling you?
所以你不喜欢她给你加标签
I don't like tokenism.
我不喜欢象征主义
What's the difference between punishing someone
惩罚一个符合刻板印象的人
for being a stereotype and rewarding them if they're not?
和奖励一个不符合刻板印象的人 有什么区别吗
One of the two comes with benefits.
其中一个有好处
What you'd call a benefit,
你所说的好处
I'd call a responsibility I didn't ask for.
在我看来是不请自来的责任
Okay, what about responsibility to tell the truth?
好吧 那说实话的责任呢
- What? - Peter...
-什么 -彼得
So, one of the benefits you get is benefit of the doubt.
你得到的其中一个好处就是无罪推定
- A chance to explain yourself. - Explain myself?
-为自己解释的机会 -为自己解释
- Enough. - Whereas another student might not. So...
-够了 -其他学生可没有这待遇
You have anything you want to tell us?
你还有没有要跟我们交代的
- Peter, stop. - About what?
-彼得 别这样 -交代什么
Ask your mom.
问你妈吧
Finish your food.
把饭吃了
新星高中
哈丽特·威尔逊
妹妹
罗斯玛丽·威尔逊
Knock knock.
在吗
We've been summoned.
让我们过去
Honey...
宝贝
我们得谈谈
卢斯
Prosecutor Edgar,
埃德加检察官
take it easy on me today. How are you all doing?
今天要手下留情啊 你们都还好吗
Ms. Wilson, so glad you could join us.
很高兴你能来参加 威尔逊老师
Luce was hoping to get some help building his next case.
卢斯希望有人能帮他演练一下
I figure you and Principal Dan are the all stars.
你和丹校长就是全明星阵容了
We're going to nationals again this year, right?
我们今年能打进决赛 对不对
- 100 percent. - Boom!
-绝对的 -好样的
That's why this one's my thoroughbred.
所以说他是我的得意弟子
Okay, let's have it.
好 这就开始吧
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
下一页 →