学字幕网

卢斯 Luce 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
下一页 →
The goal was to get them to think outside of the box.
目的是让他们开动脑筋
Just want to make sure you understand where I'm coming from.
只是想确保你明白我为什么谈这个
Please.
请看
Who is this Frantz Fanon?
这个弗兰茨·法农是谁
He was a pan-African revolutionary.
一个泛非洲革命者
He argued that violence was a necessary cleansing force,
他主张暴力是必要的净化力量
that it was needed to free colonized people from their rulers.
使殖民地人民摆脱殖民者需要它
- You-you teach this? - I don't.
-你教这个吗 -不教
Look,
听着
I won't pretend to know
我不会假装明白
what it's like for Luce to confront certain aspects of who he is
卢斯要如何面对自身的某些方面
and it's not within my purview
我也无权
to say what a boy who spent his first 10 years in...
说一个十岁前一直在...
Eritrea.
厄立特里亚
Right.
没错
What that might have been like,
那会是什么样子
what kind of adjustments he must have made in order to fit in here.
他为了融入这里又做出了哪些调整
And I don't know the details of his treatment...
我不知道他的治疗详情
Well, I'm sure you've heard he went through years of recovery
你肯定听说过他经历了数年的恢复
and he showed no signs of...
他没有表现出...
- I-I didn't mean to imply... - No, I just want to be clear that
-我无意暗示 -我只想说清楚
whatever violence he both suffered and inflicted during that time
不管他那时遭受或造成了什么暴力
was dealt with, it's been processed.
都处理过了 已经治疗了
Of course.
当然
But with the climate around school security the way it is right now,
但是鉴于现在校园安全的情况
you can understand my concern.
你应该能理解我的担心
Yes.
是的
Which is why I felt I needed to search his locker.
所以我觉得我需要搜查他的储物柜
- I'm sorry? - Amy...
-你说什么 -艾米
He wrote a paper.
他就是写了篇论文
A paper in which he describes
可是在这篇论文中他描述
his belief that the solution to a political problem
他认为政治问题的解决方法
is to gun down those with whom you disagree.
就是枪杀那些你不认同的人
Right. But he was assuming a character.
好吧 但他是站在这个人物的立场上
The assignment called for this and you...
这是作业要求的 你...
I found this in his locker.
我在他的储物柜发现了这个
- No. - Amy.
-不 -艾米
No, I'm sorry.
不 抱歉
I respect my son's privacy.
我尊重我儿子的隐私
Now, he wrote a paper that scared you. Fine.
他写了一篇论文吓到了你 行
That's between you and him.
那是你和他之间的事
But I won't, I will not violate his right to the privacy he's owed.
但我不会 我不会侵犯他应有的隐私权
They're fireworks.
这是烟花
Illegal and very dangerous fireworks.
非法且非常危险的烟花
They could put a hole in the wall, let alone...
可以在墙上炸出个洞 更别说...
Where are you going with this?
你到底想说什么
Right now I'm the only one who knows about them,
现在只有我知道这件事
but what if someone else were to find them?
但如果别人发现呢
If someone who didn't know Luce the way you and I do
如果一个不像你我这样了解卢斯的人
were to stumble on this
意外发现这些烟花
within the context of his background having written this...
再加上他这样背景的人写下这种言论...
Take them.
你拿着
Talk to him.
和他谈谈
Who he is is too important to this school for him to fuck it up.
他这个模范对我们学校太重要 不能让他搞砸
He can't fuck it up.
他不能搞砸
Talk to him, please.
请和他谈谈
I will.
我会的
You're the one who keeps talking about Stephanie.
是你一直在谈论斯蒂芬妮
- No, I'm not! - The fuck is wrong with you?
-我没有 -你到底什么毛病
Shut it! Get off me!
闭嘴 放开我
You should have kept your mouth shut, little shit.
你就该闭上你的嘴 混蛋
I told you!
我告诉过你
What the hell! Come on!
你们搞什么 别这样
- He told everybody! - Fuck you!
-他告诉了所有人 -去你的
Corey, Corey, Corey, Corey, Corey!
科里 科里 科里
If this gets out, it's on your two.
如果这事传开 就怪你们两个
Both of you!
你们两个
- Everything okay? - Everything's fine, coach.
-有什么事吗 -没事 教练
Luce, my office.
卢斯 来我办公室
Sure thing.
好的
You read the whole thing?
你从头到尾读完了
Yeah.
是的
Okay, yeah, kids get taken with ideas.
孩子确实会被一些思想迷住
Look, he probably stumbled across Frantz Fanon on the internet
他可能在网上偶然看到弗兰茨·法农
and went overboard.
过分着迷了
I read the Communist Manifesto when I was an undergrad
我大学时读了共产党宣言
and called people comrade for a month.
那一个月见人都叫同志
Yeah, well, I think he's a little too smart for that.
好吧 我觉得他很聪明 不会那样
Not too smart to have explosives in his locker.
储物柜里放爆炸物不叫聪明
- They're fireworks. - Illegal fireworks
-那是烟花 -非法烟花
- that have explosive capacity, - Still...
-我上网查了 -那也还是
I Googled this, of a shotgun blast.
具有猎枪冲击那种爆炸力
They're fireworks.
那是烟花
It's not shocking.
没什么好震惊的
That is shocking.
确实令人震惊
Okay, so what?
好吧 那怎么办
- So what? - What? What, our...
-什么怎么办 -什么 什么 我们的
teenage soon-to-be valedictorian son is,
即将在毕业礼上致辞的优秀青年儿子
- is secretly a radical? - No.
-暗地里是个激进分子吗 -不
- A terrorist? - No.
-恐怖分子吗 -不
- Of course not. - What then?
-当然不是 -那是什么
I don't know. It's just something's going on
我不知道 只是确实有情况
and I want to be in front of it.
我想要及时处理
Shit.
糟糕
Amy, what the fuck?
艾米 你搞什么
How was school?
学校怎么样
What's going on?
什么情况
Nothing.
没什么
How was school? How was practice?
学校怎么样 训练怎么样
Uneventful.
跟平时一样
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
下一页 →