学字幕网

卢斯 Luce 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 2 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
下一页 →
The entire speech would be about porn and blunts.
整篇演讲都会是关于黄片和大麻的
Fair enough.
有道理
Shit! Check it out!
靠 看呀
Hey, yo, ladies!
女士们
- Stephanie Kim, what's good? - Let's go.
-斯蒂芬妮·金 你好吗 -我们走
Why you staring at Luce, Stephanie?
你为什么盯着卢斯看 斯蒂芬妮
I'm talking to you.
我在和你说话呢
Not everyone likes your big mouth.
不是每个人都喜欢你的大嘴的
Your mama does.
你妈喜欢
She loves my big mouth.
她爱我的大嘴
Loves it all over that pussy!
喜欢我舔她的逼
Man, you're so gross!
你太恶心了
Sorry, bro.
抱歉
Hey yo, I'll see you all at practice.
训练时见
A law is a law.
法律就是法律
Pole-tests used to be law.
这曾经也是法律
So was segregation. Red lining.
种族隔离和划红线也是
That's not the same.
这不一样
Explain why.
你的理由呢
It's just not.
就是不一样
Things were different back then.
以前的情况和现在不一样
Different how?
怎么不一样
Well, like that was a different time.
比如时代不一样
Social norms were different.
社会规范不一样
People's expectations, their attitudes...
人们的期望和态度也不一样
Is this not important to you?
这对你来说不重要吗
Well?
回答我
It is.
重要
You might want to speak more clearly.
你得说得更清楚一点
I can't hear you.
我听不清你说什么
It is.
重要
Keep in mind, that for her,
记住了 对她而言
this knowledge is incidental but for you
这个知识可能无关紧要 但你而言
it can be life or death.
可能事关生死
So you might want to treat this material
所以你需要足够严肃地
with the seriousness it deserves, Mr. Meeks.
对待这个主题 米克斯先生
Which reminds me, I'm almost done
这也让我想起 我差不多
grading your assignments. I apologize,
把你们的作业改完了 我道歉
it's taking me a little longer than usual but,
比平常花的时间久了一点 但是
you'll have them back soon.
你们很快就会收到反馈
All right...
好了
Deshaun...
德肖恩
Deshaun!
德肖恩
Let's have a look in here. Okay...
我们来看看里面
- Let's see... - That feels funny!
-看看 -感觉怪怪的
Oh yeah?
是吗
What about that?
这样呢
Does that feel funny?
怪吗
How do you feel about a weekend trip to Cornell?
周末去康奈尔玩怎么样
- This weekend? - Yeah.
-这周末吗 -对
Maggie's sister said she'd make a call
玛吉的姐姐说她会打点关系
and get Luce some one-on-one time with the professor.
让卢斯能有和教授独处的时间
This weekend we have the sip-and-see.
这周末我们要参加新生儿派对
- Oh my God! - If you don't want to go,
-天呐 -你不想去的话
you should have said, right?
应该早点说 对吧
Yeah, well, it's not that I don't want to go. I mean,
嗯 我不是不想去
- Trust me. I don't want to go, but... - No, you just hate babies.
-相信我 我不想去 但是 -你就是讨厌婴儿
I do not hate babies.
我不讨厌婴儿
I mean, I love babies!
我超喜欢婴儿
But you hate babies.
但你讨厌婴儿
Well, I'm just shocked you're prioritizing
我只是惊讶于你把
your ex's sip-and-see over your son's college education,
前任的新生儿派对看得比儿子的大学教育更重
but hey, that's just me.
不过这只是我的个人想法
Okay. Punchline and point made.
好吧 我懂你意思了
Okay, fine. You're in charge of picking up
好吧 你来决定带什么东西
whatever someone brings to a sip-and-see.
去参加新生儿派对
Got it. Okay, see you at home.
好的 回家见
See ya.
回见
Hello?
Yes, this is Amy.
没错 是我
On your mark...
各就各位
Set...
预备
Go!
将军运动场
新星高中
- Mrs. Edgar. - Hi.
-埃德加夫人 -你好
I appreciate you coming back down here.
感谢你抽出时间来一趟
Well, you have to make time for what's important.
必须要为重要的事情腾出时间
Ain't that the truth.
说得没错
- Kids are lucky to have you. - Thank you.
-学生们有你这样的老师真幸运 -谢谢
- Luce too. - We're lucky to have him.
-卢斯也一样 -我们有他真幸运
We care a great deal about his success.
我们很关心他的成功
- Peter and I too. - Of course.
-我和彼得也是 -当然
And I know context matters.
而且我知道家庭环境很重要
Please, sit.
请坐
Given Luce's background,
考虑到卢斯的背景
you and Peter must have faced quite a few challenges.
你和彼得一定遇到了很多难题
the language barrier, the culture shock.
语言障碍 文化冲击
He's a resilient kid.
他的适应能力很强
He is. But it's also a testament to your parenting.
是的 但这也证明了你们的培养有方
Well, thank you.
谢谢
We had a lot of support, especially in the early days. I mean,
我们得到了很多支持 尤其是最开始的时候
you don't pull a kid out of a war zone
把一个孩子从战区接出来
and have him turn out like Luce without a lot of help.
让他变成卢斯这样 没有许多帮助是不行的
I bet.
我想也是
Which is why this is so difficult.
所以我很难开口
Difficult?
难开口
Last week, the class was given an assignment
上周 我给班上布置了一份作业
to write in the voice of an historical figure.
以一个历史人物的口吻写篇论文
Some students picked FDR at the start of the Great Depression
有学生选择了大萧条开始时的罗斯福总统
or even Fidel Castro at the Bay of Pigs.
甚至是猪湾的菲德尔·卡斯特罗
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 17
下一页 →