学字幕网

宁静 Serenity 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
下一页 →
Parading right there on the quay with some big hat and shades
戴着一顶大帽子在码头上晃悠
like it's 90 degrees.
跟气温三十多度似的
I owe you for 20 spoons, hooks and a thousand yards of line.
我欠你20个匙子 鱼钩和三千英尺的鱼线
That's 25 dollars.
一共25刀
And her husband. Man.
还有她的丈夫 我的天
Her husband arrived on a jet decorated like a cake.
坐着一架装饰得像蛋糕一样的喷射机过来的
Consuela says he came early to surprise her.
康斯薇拉说他提前到了 要给她惊喜
Gave Carlos 150 for finding champagne at 10am.
给卡洛斯150刀 让他大早上十点找香槟
A dozen regular sevens
一打普通7号线
and a couple of feathers as well, will you?
还要些羽毛 可以吗
Going after swordfish again?
又要去捕剑鱼了
Guess you gotta pay the bills now that Duke's gone.
杜克走了 我猜你现在可以付得起账单了吧
Poor old Duke. He's got himself some day work up at the boatyard.
可怜的老杜克 他在船厂找了些白天的工作
Poor old Duke.
可怜的老杜克
You shouldn't have blamed his wife for your bad luck.
你不应该因为自己运气坏而怪他的亡妻
I don't. Blame your damn hooks. Two cedars.
我没有 怪的是你的破鱼钩 两条香柏杆
- For tuna? - What else?
-要钓金枪鱼吗 -还有什么
Swordfish at night, tuna in the day. When are you gonna sleep?
晚上剑鱼 白天金枪鱼 你什么时候睡觉
When I've bought my boat from the bank.
等我把船从银行买下的时候
Nine dollars.
9刀
Then I'm gonna sail away
然后我就要开着船
to somewhere where nobody knows your business.
去一个没人任何人知道我的地方
What name are you gonna use there?
那时候你打算用什么名字
Consuela says the big guy beat her with his hands and his belt.
康斯薇拉说那个人用手和皮带打了她
Hour and a half. She didn't make a sound.
整整一个半小时 她一声没吭
Miami is some strange place, right?
迈阿密是个怪地方 是吧
Yep.
是啊
There was some skinny guy from Fontaine looking for you.
有个方丹公司的瘦子找你
He left you his card.
他留下了名片
里德·米勒
方丹公司 船舶渔具
Captain. My wife says you're being a little difficult.
船长 我的妻子说你有些难约
Well, as explained to your wife last night,
就跟昨晚和你妻子解释的一样
I don't have a first mate right now.
我现在没有大副了
And by law I'm not allowed to take tourists out alone.
按照法律 我不能独自一人带游客出海
The law, huh? Funny you should say that.
法律 你居然说法律
Cause ain't seen any law around here
我离开迈阿密之后
that'd cost more than ten bucks since left Miami.
没看出来这里有任何法律不能花十块钱摆平
I can't afford to lose my licence.
我担不起吊销执照的风险
Take the cock out of your mouth.
别瞎哔哔了
Four years in a line I won the Bermuda Yellow Fin Tournament.
连续四年百慕达黄鳍金枪鱼锦标赛我都赢了
54, 70, 73 and a 56 pounds.
分别是54 70 73和56磅
Well, your proficiency does not alter the regulations.
你的熟练度并不会改变规矩
My proficiency. Jesus, he talks like a fucking college professor.
我的熟练度 天 他讲话跟大学教授一样
My wife, my beautiful wife, she arranged this trip.
我的妻子 美丽的妻子 计划了这次旅行
She sat up on the fucking internet night after night,
她每晚坐在电脑前做功课
typing away to find the perfect boat to make this trip perfect,
想为这次完美的旅行找一条完美的船
because she wants it to be perfect, perfect for me.
因为她想要他尽善尽美 为了我
Now, myself, well, I'd say a
现在 我自己得说
son of a bitch runs a bucket same as any other,
你这破船跟其他人没什么两样
and I'd fly to some other island.
我可以飞去其他的岛
But I don't got time. I only got two days.
但我没有时间了 我只有两天
So, let's be here at seven,
所以我们明早七点碰面
just me, you and the motherfucking tuna.
就你我和破金枪鱼
I already told you, it's not worth the risk.
我跟你说过 这不值得我冒险
I'm not gonna do it. - Please think about it, Mr. Dill.
-不会去的 -拜托再考虑下 迪尔先生
It's okay, honey.
没关系 宝贝
Every man has his price.
每个人心里都有个价格
Tomorrow at 7am I'm gonna be here. So should you.
明天早上七点 我会来这 你也必须到
Mr. Dill!
迪尔先生
Damn it. Damn it. Mr. Dill!
该死 该死 迪尔先生
There's something wrong.
有些不对劲
There appears to be a
好像跟我的计划
20-second discrepancy in my allotted schedule.
有20秒的出入
Two nights in a row. The moon change your luck?
连着两晚都有收获 月亮改变了你的运气吗
I'd say 110 pounds.
我猜这有110磅
And they're billfish?
这是尖嘴鱼
Say 800 dollars?
800刀怎么样
Yesterday when you came in with the swordfish,
昨天你带着一条剑鱼回来
I thought at last Baker Dill has seen sense.
我以为贝克·迪尔总算想通了
But hear from Lois you bought new cedars.
但听洛伊丝说你买了新的香柏竿
So even though you're making money on night fish,
所以即使晚上补鱼让你入账
you're still going out after that fish that's in your head.
你还是要去追着脑子里那条鱼不放
You do know it's just in your head, right?
你知道他只存在你的脑子里 对吧
Well, hell, yeah. That's why gotta get him out of there.
所以我得把他抓出来啊
And yesterday there was some skinny guy out of Fontaine.
然后昨天方丹公司有个瘦子
Got here right after you left.
刚好在你走之后来了
What are you doing all the way down here, kitty cat?
你一路跑这里来做什么 小猫咪
I'll take you home, collect my reward.
我要带你回家领赏了
In a hurry today?
今天有些赶啊
I need to be on the ocean before ten.
我需要在十点前到达海上
So tell me the truth, Dill. You knew her before, right?
跟我说实话 迪尔 你之前认识她对吗
- I hear she needs to be saved. - Yeah?
-我听到她说需要被拯救 -嗯
He gets drunk, beats her up.
他喝醉酒 会家暴她
You don't treat me badly.
你不会这样对我
We just lean on each other a little.
我们只是稍微相互依靠着
I give you cash when the fish don't bite
如果鱼不咬勾 我给你钱
and you find my cat when they do.
如果咬的话 你要找到我的猫
Catch the cat for Constance.
把康斯坦丝的猫抓回来
Okay, Dill, say fate gave you the choice.
迪尔 要是上天给你选择
You can get the lady
要么你可以跟那个女的在一起
or you can catch that tuna that's in your head.
要么你可以钓到你脑子里的那条金枪鱼
Which one would you choose?
你会选哪个
Another beautiful day on Plymouth Island.
今天的普利茅斯岛又是美好的一天
Tuna, albacore, swords, ready to catch. Clear blue sky.
准备好去捕金枪鱼和剑鱼 一片晴空万里
One little thing, if you have a boat,
还有件小事 如果你有条船
and, man, of course you have a boat,
当然你肯定是有了
maybe, just maybe, that rare thing, storm is coming.
也许 只是也许 罕见的暴风雨要来了
Dill, the rich guy is aboard your boat
迪尔 那个有钱人已经登船
already strapped into the shotgun chair,
已经系好安全带坐在钓竿前
drinking champagne from a bucket of bait ice.
正用放饵料的冰桶冰香槟喝呢
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
下一页 →