学字幕网

宁静 Serenity 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 3 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
下一页 →
If he had his photo taken, it must have been a big fish.
如果他都拍照留念了 肯定是条很大的鱼吧
So I tracked down the photo.
所以我搜了下那张照片
Couldn't tell if it was you standing there or not,
虽然看不出来是不是你站在那里
but the name gave it away, Baker Dill.
但名字把你暴露了 贝克·迪尔
Dillon Baker was the only teacher you respected at Morgan.
迪伦·贝克是你在摩根唯一尊敬的老师
He taught math, right?
他教数学的 对吧
You still haven't told me what you want.
你还是没跟我说你想怎么样
I figured if you were using an assumed name, you were on the run.
我推测如果你还在用化名 肯定是在逃亡了
I'm just waiting on some things back home
我只是在家里坐着
to lose their significance.
等一些事情慢慢失去他们的意义
I thought you being outside the law would be okay.
我觉得你要是违法了也没事
In fact it would be good.
实际上还挺好的
Cause like I say...
因为就像我说的那样
you were right and I was wrong.
在弗兰克的事上
About Frank.
你是对的 是我错了
He got richer and bigger
他变得有钱又自大
and drunker and angrier.
然后总是醉醺醺的还易怒
Hands turned to fists.
巴掌变成了拳头
So get a divorce. Except I guess you can't.
那就离婚啊 不过我觉得你不能
No, I can't.
不 我不能
He's even more connected than he was. Cubans out of Miami.
他比之前更有门路了 迈阿密的古巴人
If I tried to leave,
如果我企图逃走
he'd find a hole for me in one of his construction sites.
他会在自己的建筑工地给我挖个坑埋了
That's the truth.
就是那样
I didn't come here thinking you might forgive me.
我来这不是觉得你会原谅我
He's violent with you, right?
他打你了 对吗
Different kinds.
各种各样的
He's refined it lately.
他最近有在改进
And how's my son with that, Karen?
这事对我儿子有什么影响 凯伦
How's my son with this refinement?
所谓的改进对我儿子有什么影响吗
He hides away.
他躲起来了
- I swear to fucking God. - It's my fault. It's my fault.
-我对天发誓 -是我不好 都是我的错
He gets scared when we fight.
我们吵架的时候 他很害怕
- Fucking come back here you bitch. - Okay, I'm sorry. Daddy...
-给我滚过来 -对不起 爸爸
He plays games.
他经常玩游戏
He has his computer, plays for hours and hours.
他有自己的电脑 然后一直玩游戏
School says he's got a unique ability,
学校说他有特殊的才能
but he just seems kind of broken down.
但他看起来就像是崩溃了
I take that little fucking prick in. Don't make me come in there.
我收留了那个拖油瓶 不要逼我进去
John.
约翰
Saving Patrick is the reason I'm here.
我来这里是为了救出帕特里克的
I'm in hell now, John.
我现在像在地狱里一样 约翰
This can be just business.
这可以只是纯粹的交易
You need money. Me and Patrick need a way out.
你需要钱 我和帕特里克需要逃出去
My husband is joining me here the day after tomorrow.
我丈夫后天会来这里找我
I told him that I would charter a boat for fishing tuna.
我跟他说会租一条船钓金枪鱼
I want you to take him out on your boat,
我想要你带他到你的船上去
let him get drunk...
灌醉他
then drop him in the ocean for the sharks.
然后把他丢进海里喂鲨鱼
In return I will give you
作为酬金 我会给你
ten million dollars cash.
一千万美元 现金
Listen, before the moon goes down, I got fish to catch.
月亮下去之前 我还要钓鱼
- I need you the fuck off my boat. - Ten million dollars, John.
-你可以下船了 -一千万美元 约翰
Get the fuck off my boat.
滚下我的船
I'm at the American Hotel.
我就在美国旅馆
Mr. Dill! Mr. Baker Dill! Can I speak to you a moment?
贝克·迪尔先生 我可以跟你说几句吗
Mr. Dill! I just need a few minutes of your time.
迪尔先生 我只占用你一点时间
Ma'am. Do you know the captain of that boat?
女士 你认识那艘船的船长吗
Hey, Constance.
康斯坦丝 你好
- What are you doing up here? - Looking for my damn cat.
-你在这做什么 -找我的猫
Front pocket.
前面口袋
I'm allowed inside?
我可以进去吗
Only if you wipe your feet. Thank you, ma'am.
先把鞋底擦干净 谢谢了 女士
- I hear you got lucky last night. - Yeah, sure did.
-我听说你昨晚挺走运 -是啊
Three swordfish over 50 pound. 800 bucks.
三条剑鱼 50多磅 赚了800刀
Plus cut out the cheeks for breakfast. You want some?
我还切下了些脸颊肉做早餐 你要来点吗
They say she looks like some kind of model.
他们说她看起来像模特一样
Who?
Consuela said the lady
康斯薇拉说那位女士说
said her husband's coming here to catch tuna.
她的丈夫要来钓金枪鱼
Doesn't anyone around here do any work they're paid to do?
这儿的人是不是都光站着不干活
Is that why she came to see you? - Yep.
-这就是她来见你的原因吗 -是的
- Are you going to take him out? - Nope.
-你要带他出海吗 -不
- Where are you going? - To take a shower.
-你要去哪 -洗个澡
You’re selfish, you fucking bitch. You always have to go in.
你这个自私的贱人 你总是这样
Dad. There's something I need you to do.
爸爸 我需要你做些事
Don't you fucking dare. You show me no fucking gratitude.
你敢 你给我放尊重些
Patrick?
帕特里克
Is that you?
是你吗
Frank. God.
弗兰克 天啊
Rolled in a day early, baby.
早一天过来了 宝贝
But there were no flights today.
但今天没有航班啊
I rented a Learjet.
我租了一架飞机
I had to come and get you.
我得过来见你
Let's get this fucking show on the road, huh?
开始我们的巡回演出吧
I paid a fucking jet for this, so let's... let's lose the robe.
我花了大价钱租了飞机的 脱衣服吧
Turn around.
转过去
Nice and slow.
慢慢地
Oh, yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的
What's this?
这是什么
Just a little scratch.
小抓痕而已
A little scratch, huh?
小抓痕
Playing with a cat maybe?
大概和猫一起玩了
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know.
你不知道
Okay.
Man of the moment. Your ears burning?
风云人物 什么风把你吹来了
I've come to settle up, Lois.
我是来付欠款的 洛伊丝
Well, if you want my opinion, I didn't think she was so special.
依我看来 她没什么特别的
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
下一页 →