学字幕网

宁静 Serenity 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 1 页
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
下一页 →
Do you see that, Captain?
你看见了吗 船长
Yeah. I see him.
是啊 我看见他了
What do you think?
你怎么看
You think the beast is close?
你认为那只野兽已经靠近了吗
- What do you say, Duke? - He's down there somewhere.
-你怎么看 杜克 -他正在水下某处
Making up his damn mind.
打着他的算盘
Yeah, boy!
干得好 小伙子
Holy fuck. Duke, get the fighting jacket.
天杀的 杜克 把战斗衣拿来
Dill, what are you doing? The hook is set.
迪尔 你在干什么 鱼已经咬钩了
You're going to have to hand over the rod to the paying customer.
你应该把鱼竿交给付钱的顾客
No, Duke. It's him.
不 杜克 是他
How can you possibly know it's the same fish?
你怎么可能会知道这是同一条鱼
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Take the wheel and hold her steady.
去掌舵 保持船的稳定
Okay, sir. Can I take over the rod now, please?
好了先生 现在能把鱼竿给我了吗 拜托
Here we go, baby.
来吧 宝贝
Sir, we paid you 700 bucks for this.
先生 我们为这个付了你七百块
Dill, you struck. He's hooked.
迪尔 你钓上了 他上钩了
Get out of the chair and give the man the rod.
快从椅子上下来 把鱼竿给他
This is my brother's fish, sir. Get off the fucking chair.
这条鱼是我哥哥的 先生 快滚下椅子
- Get in the hold. - Oh, man.
-进船舱 -天哪
Sit down and shut the fuck up, the both of you.
坐下然后给我闭嘴 你们俩都是
Son of a bitch. We paid you 700 plus gas.
混蛋 我们付了你七百块外加汽油钱
Get the fuck out of here.
他妈的给我滚出去
Looks like this is a trophy fish, guys.
看来这是条大鱼 二位
Go get some beers. Enjoy the show, yeah?
拿几瓶啤酒 享受一下这场表演 好吗
Duke, take the wheel. He's headed to open water. Follow him.
杜克你掌舵 他正游向开放水域 跟着他
Here we go. Here we go, kid.
来吧 来吧 孩子
Here we go.
来吧
Fuck.
I got him.
我抓住他了
Duke!
杜克
Take the leader. He's spent.
抓住线 他没力气了
No. He still has spunk in him, Dill.
不 他还有力气 迪尔
No, no. He's dead in the water.
不不 他已经死在水里了
Yeah.
好了
You got him? Bring him up.
你拉住了吗 把他拽上来
No, no, no. He's done. Bring him up.
不不不 他已经完蛋了 把他拖上来
There he is. Easy.
他来了 慢点
That's right. Come on, Duke.
就这样 加油 杜克
Here we go. Nice and steady.
快好了 稳住
We got him this time, kid.
这次我们抓住他了 孩子
- No, no! - I’m sorry.
-不 不要 -对不起
If you think we're gonna pay you
你要是觉得我们会
a fucking single dollar for this fiasco,
为你这场惨败付上一分钱
you're out of your fucking mind.
你他妈就疯了
Lieutenant Gonzales said without a paper contract,
冈萨雷斯警长说没有书面合同
there's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力
So the Gringos don't pay.
格林戈兄弟不付钱
No kingfish to sell to Lionel
没有大鱼可以卖给莱昂内尔
because you spent all day on tuna.
因为你一直在跟那条金枪鱼死磕
I'll pay you. Okay?
我会付钱给你的 好吗
Yeah? How?
是吗 拿什么付
Mr. Baker Dill,
贝克·迪尔先生
I am increasingly fond of the way you say hello.
我越来越喜欢你打招呼的方式了
Jack said he heard two fat guys in the Rope
杰克说他听缆绳酒吧里的两个胖子说
say you pulled a knife on them.
你拿刀对着他们
You ever thought about taking a course in customer relations?
你有没有想过上课学学怎么处理跟顾客的关系
And, by the way, have you seen my damn cat?
顺便 你有没有见过我那只该死的猫
I think he's up at Joe's. I think old Joe's feeding him sprats.
他应该在乔那里 老乔应该在喂他小鱼吃
You made it all the way up to the cannery
你在决定回来见我之前
before you decided to turn around and see me.
都已经走到罐头工厂那边了
- Why did you come, Dill? - Why do you think?
-你为什么要来 迪尔 -你觉得为什么
It's just heard you went to the Mercantile Bank this morning.
我听说你今天上午去了商业银行
- Who'd you get? - Carter. Asshole.
-谁接待的 -卡特 那个混蛋
How did you do?
你怎么做的
Now, Constance, you know damn well how I did.
康斯坦丝 你明明都知道的
Round here everybody knows everything.
这地方每个人都知道一切
Well, heard the bank refused to extend your loan.
听说银行拒绝给你的贷款延期
So now you can't even afford gas.
所以你现在连汽油钱都没了
I'm just a little hurt you got all the way as far as Joe's place
我就是有点受伤 你连乔那里都去了
before you decided on the last resort.
最后才不得已来找我
Baker Dill, you're no more than a hooker.
贝克·迪尔 你跟个男妓也没区别
Hooker who can't afford hooks.
买不起鱼钩的男妓
How's your son?
你儿子怎么样了
Still pumping gas in Miami. Why?
还在迈阿密加油站加油 为什么这么问
Well, he was good around the boat.
他对船挺在行的
If he ever wants to quit pumping gas, I'd take him on.
要是他什么时候不想干那个了 我想要他
What's wrong with Duke?
杜克怎么了吗
I don't know. He's gone a little crazy.
我不知道 他最近有点疯
Him or you?
是他疯还是你疯
You know, Duke's got a grandkid in college.
杜克有个在读大学的孙子
He needs work that pays.
他需要有报酬的工作
How dare old Joe feed my cat.
老乔怎么敢喂我的猫
I like my cats to depend on me.
我想让我的猫猫们都依赖我
My sweet kitty.
我可爱的小猫
Hey, Dill.
迪尔
And one for old Wes.
给老韦斯也来一杯
There you go, Wes.
你的酒 韦斯
Heard you had him on again, Dill.
听说你又碰上他了 迪尔
Old Wes wonders if it isn't
老韦斯想知道
the same big old tuna that broke his heart.
是不是那同一条让他伤透了心的大金枪鱼
You've hooked him five times since New Year, right?
今年你已经碰上他五次了 是不是
Four.
四次
Why don't you give him a name?
为什么不给他起个名字
Me and the boys were saying you should give him a name.
我和伙计们都觉得你应该给他起个名字
Well, already gave him a name.
我已经给他起了名字了
His name's Justice.
他的名字叫正义
Tomorrow morning, 5: 30.
明早五点半
You got money for gas?
你有钱买汽油吗
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
下一页 →