保证不要评判我
泰德 还没别人看过 我需要你们的意见
没什么比去庄园杀十几个可怜人更开心的事了
至少马上可以狩猎了
Can I get you a snack?
需要零食吗
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to interrupt.
不好意思 先生 我不是有意打扰的
I just wanted to see if you'd like a snack.
我只是想问问你是否需要零食
- What's up? - We have some fantastic caviar.
-有些什么 -我们有上等的鱼子酱
It's osetra, fresh from...
来自奥斯特拉鲟鱼 很新鲜...
You ever had caviar?
你吃过鱼子酱吗
- No, sir. - It's delicious. It is, yeah.
-没有 先生 -很美味 确实如此
But I had some last night.
但我昨晚吃过了
You know what? I'm actually in the mood
知道吗 其实我现在
for something a little bit more Mediterranean.
更想吃一些偏地中海风味的东西
Do you have, like, a grilled vegetable thing
你这有烤蔬菜
with some figs or even, like, um,
配无花果 甚至是...
uh, like, any kind of small fish?
配上一些小鱼吗
I'm sorry, sir. We don't...
抱歉 先生 这里没有...
we don't have a kitchen, full kitchen here.
这里没有厨房 没有全套的厨房
How about a glass of champagne?
那来一杯香槟如何
- Boom. - Great.
-正中我意 -好
- Hey, is that the Heidsieck? - I'm sorry?
-是白雪香槟吗 -什么
A German sub sank a ship on the way to Tsar Nicholas II.
一艘德国潜艇击沉了一艘开往沙皇尼古拉二世的船
Couple years back, they found the wreck
几年后 他们找到了船的残骸
and a case of the 1907 Heidsieck.
还有一箱1907年的白雪香槟
They sent a little robot down there to bring it back up.
他们派了一个小机器人潜入海底打捞船体
Athena bought three bottles at 250K per.
雅典娜以每瓶二十五万的价格买了三瓶
And no one even knows what the stuff tastes like.
根本没人知道那酒的味道
It's just plain ol' champagne.
这里只有普通的香槟
- You like working for Athena? - Yes, she's...
-你喜欢为雅典娜工作吗 -喜欢 她...
She's sweet? Don't let her hear you say that.
她人很好 别让她听见了
- What are you doing? - What is happening here?
-你在干什么 -怎么回事
- What the... - Oh, fuck! Sh... Ah, shit.
-搞什么... -该死 操
- What's going on? - What is happening?
-怎么回事 -发生什么了
One of them's fucking awake, man.
有一个醒了
Okay, uh, calm down.
好吧 冷静
Everything's okay. Everything's fine.
一切正常 没事
Would you et-get some towels?
你能去拿几条毛巾来吗
- Okay, uh, no, it's okay. - Jesus.
-好了 不 没事了 -天呐
It's all right. No, no, no, it's all right.
没事了 不 不 不 没事了
It's okay. I'm a doctor.
没事了 我是名医生
- Ted, Ted, come on, man. - Oh, great. Fantastic.
-泰德 来帮忙 -太好了
- If you could just lay those towelson the floor right there. - Fuck.
-你能把毛巾铺在这边吗 -靠
Uh, now, what's his... what's his... what's his name?
他叫什么名字来着
His na... Uh, Squealer, I think? I...
他叫... 应该是斯奎拉吧
R-Randy? Oh, that's great.
兰迪吗 太好了
Now, I just need you... We're just gonna...
现在我需要你...
We're just gonna go down to the floor.
你只用躺在地上
Just kneel down. There you go. There. Good, good.
跪下 对了 好 好
Now, I need you to lie back down on those towels.
我需要你躺在这些毛巾上
There you go. There you go.
对了 对了
May I use your pen?
可以借用下你的笔吗
- Pen. Yes. - Thanks.
-笔 好 -谢谢
I'm gonna put you back to sleep now.
我现在要让你继续睡觉了
Because you woke up before you were supposed to.
因为你醒得早了点
Hey, you're bleeding.
你在流血
Ted, what the fuck, man?
泰德 搞什么呢
And we can't have you talking about this, now, can we, Randy?
我们不能让你把这事讲出去 对吗 兰迪
It hasn't even started yet, man.
还没开始呢
- Geez. - What the fuck?
-天呐 -搞什么呢
You guys just gonna stand there?
你们都只傻站着吗
You need to just-just take it easy.
你得冷静下
All right, all right.
好了 好了
- Oh, my God! - Oh, that's gross.
-天呐 -真恶心
- Grab him! - No! Stop!
-抓住他 -不 住手
All right, all right, all right.
好了 好了 好了
Hold on, hold on. Hold on. Motherfucker.
等下 等下 我操
- It's okay, now. All right, all right. - Oh, no!
-没事了 好了 好了 -不
- Put him in the back with the rest. - This isn't right.
-把他和其余人放在一起 -不好吧
I mean, he doesn't even know.
他都还不知道
I mean, it hasn't even started yet.
都还没开始呢
No sentimentality, comrade.
别多愁善感了 同志
Would you... would you grab me
你能帮我