学字幕网

不法之徒 The Outlaw 中英双语字幕对照阅读

豆瓣 字幕下载
第 4 页 ← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
下一页 →
You're not worried about me if I tangle with Garrett, are you?
你不担心我和加勒特吵架吧?
Fights pretty good.
打架很好。
I know him better than you do.
我比你更了解他。
All right, if he's so good then you'll get your horse back, won't you?
好吧,如果他那么厉害你就能拿回你的马,对吧?
Say, I never thought of that.
喂,我从来没想过这个。
What's the matter?
有什么事吗?
Nothing.
什么都没有。
- Lend me a hundred. - I never lend money in a poker game.
-借我一百元。我玩扑克时从不借钱给别人。
Spoils my luck.
糟蹋我的运气。
But I'd be glad to have you put up the horse for a hundred.
但我很高兴你把马拴起来,赌一百。
I guess you would.
我想你会的。
Hello, Pat.
你好,帕特。
Care for a bite to eat, boys? A little hand of poker?
想来点吃的吗,孩子们?来一手扑克牌?
No thanks, Doc.
没有谢谢你,医生。
Were you in there when it happened?
事发时你在里面吗?
No. But listen, Pat, he pulled on Billy first.
不。听着,帕特,是他先干掉比利的。
- How do you know? - His gun was on the floor.
-你怎么知道?-他的枪在地上。
That don't prove nothing.
这证明不了什么。
Pat, you've got an ugly temper and you're letting it get the best of you.
帕特,你的脾气很坏而且你让它控制了你。
You have no right to hold Billy for this killing, and you know it.
你无权因为这起谋杀案拘留比利,你知道的。
You're just sore at him, that's all.
你只是生他的气,仅此而已。
Doc, I'm gonna give you a chance to stay out of this.
医生,我给你个机会,别插手这件事。
- Thanks. - Your horse is outside. Get on him.
——谢谢。-你的马在外面。得到他。
- Good luck to you. - Same to you.
-祝你好运。-你也一样。
What are you waitin' for?
你还在等什么?
He's waiting for those chickens of yours to hatch.
他在等着你的小鸡孵出来。
Are you gonna put up a fight?
你要反抗吗?
I'll tell you one thing.
我告诉你一件事。
I ain't going to jail for no killing I was pushed into.
我不会因为被逼杀人而进监狱的。
- Thanks, Doc. - What are you trying to do?
——谢谢你,医生。-你想干什么?
I still think that fella pulled first on Billy.
我还是觉得是那家伙先下手为强。
Are you throwing off on me again? Then what do you call it?
你又在敷衍我吗?那你管它叫什么?
Since I figure that this is a personal matter between you and Billy I don't think you ought to bring in all this hired help.
既然我知道这是你和比利之间的私事我认为你不应该请这么多佣人来。
I only did that to keep Billy from putting up a fight so I wouldn't have to kill him.
我这么做只是为了阻止比利反抗这样我就不用杀了他。
Do you stuff birds too?
你也喂鸟吗?
You're making a big mistake turning on an old friend, all because of a little snip who's never given anybody nothing except the back of his hand.
你背叛你的老朋友真是大错特错,就因为一个除了手背什么都没给过别人的小混蛋。
Speaking of hands
说到手
Come on. Let's get out of here before this hothead makes us plug him.
来吧。我们快走吧,不然这个急性子逼我们杀了他。
He ain't gonna run me out of town.
他不会把我赶出城的。
If you wanna hold the fort while I ride off on your little horse it's all right with me.
如果你想在我骑着你的小马走的时候帮我把守,我没问题。
Well, since you put it that way.
既然你这么说了。
Go ahead, son.
来吧,儿子。
Take it easy, Pat.
别紧张,帕特。
Doc, this finishes you and me for good and all.
医生,你和我就此结束了。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
- Can you get up, son? - I don't know.
-你能起来吗,孩子?-我不知道。
- Can you make it to the horse? - I think so.
-你能赶到马那里吗?-我想是的。
Did you see what that little horse did, pulling me out like that?
你看到那匹小马做了什么吗,把我拉了出来?
He's a regular bird dog. I gotta get you under cover some place.
他是一只十足的捕鸟狗。我得找个地方掩护你。
I'm all right.
我一切都好。
Charlie, you better stay here and have a look around town.
查理,你最好待在这儿,在城里转转。
That kid's got a bullet in him. He ain't going far. Let's go.
那孩子中枪了。他走不远了。我们走吧。
Who's that?
那是谁?
Quit that yelling.
别喊了。
Get these horses out of sight.
把这些马带走。
This is Billy the Kid. He got a bad one on the left side but the bullet didn't hit anything vital and it came out in the back.
这是比利小子。他的左半边伤得很重,但子弹没有击中要害部位,而是从后面射出来的。
Don't move him at all or the bleeding will start again.
别动他,不然又要流血了。
I guess you better cut his clothes off.
我想你最好把他的衣服剪掉。
Put a bandage on the wound and see that it's always moist.
用绷带包扎伤口,注意伤口始终是湿的。
Keep him warm and dry. If he gets a chill, he's a goner.
让他保持温暖干燥。如果他着凉了,就死定了。
If he goes out of his head, tie him down.
如果他昏了头,把他绑起来。
The neighbors hear him yelling, tell them your aunt has smallpox.
邻居们听到他大喊大叫,就告诉他们你阿姨得了天花。
That'll keep them away.
这样他们就不会来了。
I guess that's all.
我想就这些了。
Now do your best for this boy.
为这孩子尽你最大的努力。
If I can't come back, I'll send word where I am.
如果我不能回来,我会把我的位置告诉你。
And Billy can bring you along.
比利可以带你一起去。
Shoo, shoo!
嘘,嘘!
Face like a baby.
像婴儿一样的脸。
He's so hot.
他太热了。
He's no hotter than your brother Julio was.
他和你哥哥胡里奥一样性感。
He's soaking wet again.
他又全身湿透了。
Get me some sheets, Aunt Guadalupe.
给我拿些床单,瓜达卢佩阿姨。
Get them yourself.
让他们自己。
- What's the matter with you? - I wouldn't lift a finger for him.
-你怎么了?-我不会为他动一根手指的。
What's the matter?
有什么事吗?
- Been lookin' for him around here. - Well, ain't that too bad.
-我一直在找他-那也不算太糟。
Chico, what's the matter with you?
奇科,你怎么了?
He smells the blood.
他闻到了血腥味。
He was just getting ready to peck his eyes out.
他都快把眼睛啄出来了。
You stay out of here.
你离这儿远点。
- Your name McDonald? - What do you wanna know for?
-你叫麦克唐纳?-你想知道什么?
Why don't you wanna tell me?
你为什么不想告诉我?
- Yes, that's my name. Why? - Your father's name is Woodruff. Charlie Woodruff.
-是的,这就是我的名字。为什么?-你父亲叫伍德拉夫。查理·伍德拉夫。
I used to work for him when he was Tom Motsacoro.
他还是汤姆·莫萨科罗的时候我为他工作过。
Oh, yes. I guess I was a little girl then.
哦,是的。我想那时我还是个小女孩。
- Charlie! - Aunt Guadalupe!
——查理!——瓜达卢佩婶婶!
- How you been? - Very well. Thank you.
-最近怎么样?- - - - - -很好。谢谢你!
You're getting fat as a pig.
你越来越胖了。
- What are you doing up here? - I've been working with the sheriff.
-你在这里做什么?-我一直在和治安官合作
We're looking for Billy the Kid.
我们在找比利小子。
You get out of here!
你给我滚出去!
- Come in and sit down. - Some other time.
-进来坐下。-改天吧。
I'll drop in the first chance I get.
我一有机会就去看看。
- What's wrong with that bird? - Nothing.
-那只鸟怎么了?——什么都没有。
I have a hen sitting under the bed and he likes to peck at her.
我有一只母鸡坐在床下,它喜欢啄她。
- Want me to get him out of there? - No. Everything's all upset in there.
-要我把他弄出来吗?——没有。里面的一切都很混乱。
We just got up. Good-bye. I'm glad to have seen you.
我们刚起床。再见。我很高兴见到你。
Same here. So long, Aunt Guadalupe.
我也一样。再见,瓜达卢佩阿姨。
- I'll walk down a ways with you. - No, you won't. Lunch is all ready.
-我会和你一起走下去。-不,你不会。午饭都准备好了。
← 上一页
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
下一页 →